IGNORED

Tales of the Jedi

GuyIncognit0

5 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Has anyone else had the chance to go through this series yet?

The episodes are only ~15min each so it's not much of a time commitment. I really enjoyed this series and see some potential for it in the future.  Any thoughts?

I was catching up on Andor episodes and saw it listed, but didn't watch it.  Where does it fall in the timeline?

• Like 2

23 hours ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

I was catching up on Andor episodes and saw it listed, but didn't watch it.  Where does it fall in the timeline?

It focuses on Count Dooku and Ahsoka. I'd say Count Dooku's timeline starts a little before episode I and ends after Episode I. Ashoka's timeline is a little more varied with it beginning with her as a baby and ending between the Clone Wars Series and Rebels.

1 minute ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

It focuses on Count Dooku and Ahsoka. I'd say Count Dooku's timeline starts a little before episode I and ends after Episode I. Ashoka's timeline is a little more varied with it beginning with her as a baby and ending between the Clone Wars Series and Rebels.

So are you saying this show covers the entire time of Ahsoka's life?  Or are you giving timelines in general of those two characters.  

Ahsoka's life could def be a series on its own.  Her time with Anikan is interesting.  

22 hours ago, Mrdugan said:

Binged it, freakin AMAZING. Great character development for both Ahsoka and Count Dooku especially. I'm not really a fan of prequel movies but all of the cartoons are fire!

Agreed on all points!

I was more interested in the Dooku timeline than I thought I would be. I knew I would like the Ahsoka portion because she's already such a well-developed character. I especially liked 

Spoiler

the blend into the Order 66 portion of The Clone Wars. I LOVED that. Also, I said "holy s***!" out load when she dispatched that inquisitor.

But I really see some potential here. They could easily use this series to fill in or even improve some moments from the sequel trilogy. Leia training with Luke, Rey with Leia, some background on Captain Phasma, etc. Of course I'd primarily like to see some new characters but I'm not sure this series would be the best way to introduce that. It seems like the perfect way to fulfill the desire of some fans who only want content from the Skywalker Saga. Do that with this series and move on to things like Andor and The Mandalorian in longer series and feature films.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BreakBeatDJ said:

So are you saying this show covers the entire time of Ahsoka's life?  Or are you giving timelines in general of those two characters.  

Ahsoka's life could def be a series on its own.  Her time with Anikan is interesting.  

Not her whole life. It's only 3 episodes that are each about 12-15 minutes long. The first episode is her as a baby but then fast forwards to her with Anakin in the second episode. It doesn't overlap with Rebels at all - at least not when she is present in the series.

4 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Not her whole life. It's only 3 episodes that are each about 12-15 minutes long. The first episode is her as a baby but then fast forwards to her with Anakin in the second episode. It doesn't overlap with Rebels at all - at least not when she is present in the series.

Aaah cool beans. Yeah, that makes more sense.   I guess I should just watch it, aye?  Thanks @GuyIncognit0.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Intentcoin said:

What normality? 

Don’t enjoy Disney’s progressive movements (today’s society thoughts) in recent/specific series’/films (can’t say the trigger word or this will not be able to be submitted😒).

Just want them to stay out of the way the world’s society is going by putting in things that do not have to be in there… I’m ‘Ol school & ‘Ol fashioned in this way toward “new” programs… other words “they do not make them like they use to”!

Edited by Veum
  • Confused 2

What makes us different

Media Psychos is a community dedicated to bringing together Media collectors from all over the world.
In addition to offering Group Buys , as well as Premium memberships and many more perks which are exclusive to our site, we pride ourselves on being a community where members are happy to discuss their shared passion as well as many other topics.

Come in and have a look, we guarantee you’ll be here to stay.

Get in touch

Have any questions ? Ask one of our Guardians they are happy to help.

Follow us

Home
Activities
Sign In

Sign In

Search In

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy