IGNORED

The Polar Express (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

ShadowWarrior

5 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

I like the art and a gloss coat would definitely help those colors to pop!

@ShadowWarrior knocking it out of the park by starting all of these steelbook release threads.  Thanks so much for keeping on top of things!  I agree with @deckard99 and @GuyIncognit0gloss would be gorgeous with those colors and that design. 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

I feel like I’ve seen “zavvi exclusive” on titles/steelbooks that have also been released at Best Buy in US.

Can someone confirm? If so, how would I know if this will get released by Best Buy as well?

Zavvi exclusives are exclusive to the UK. Same as Best Buy is exclusive in the USA. It very well may release at Best Buy as well, you just have to watch for a release thread in the USA Steelbook section.

• Thanks 1

19 hours ago, Mr. Bugjuice said:

I feel like I’ve seen “zavvi exclusive” on titles/steelbooks that have also been released at Best Buy in US.

Can someone confirm? If so, how would I know if this will get released by Best Buy as well?

One thing to note is that this year as in the past the European and US version finishes are usually different.  For some reason this year many US releases are gloss while the European ones are matte.  You just never know as it can vary and we usually wont find out until inhand pictures.  

This being Warner Brothers it will probably get a Best Buy release as well, but once again you never know until Warner Brothers/Best Buy announces it.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

One thing to note is that this year as in the past the European and US version finishes are usually different.  For some reason this year many US releases are gloss while the European ones are matte.  You just never know as it can vary and we usually wont find out until inhand pictures.  

This being Warner Brothers it will probably get a Best Buy release as well, but once again you never know until Warner Brothers/Best Buy announces it.

Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

i save your headache right now warner tend in the main do coats of flat matte.

and usually both sides of the pond.

they are the tightest on spends against profits

or other choice is hang you knickers out for the OAB.

but as dave not sure when this be happening for the moment i chosen go for this and just be safe.

oh and @Boilersteel and @Veum if wondering whats coming soon (mike lost boys now listed there) click link below 

best buy

basil 👍

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

i save your headache right now warner tend in the main do coats of flat matte.

and usually both sides of the pond.

they are the tightest on spends against profits

or other choice is hang you knickers out for the OAB.

but as dave not sure when this be happening for the moment i chosen go for this and just be safe.

oh and @Boilersteel and @Veum if wondering whats coming soon (mike lost boys now listed there) click link below 

best buy

basil 👍

@Basil I’ve already pre-ordered from zavvi this beauty…

13915217-8654974920569485.jpg
Warner Bros

The Lost Boys Zavvi Exclusive Ultimate Collectors Edition 4K Ultra HD Steelbook (includes Blu-ray)

• Like 1