IGNORED

Cine Museum Indiana Jones 4-Movie Boxset (Cine Museum Art #40) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy] 

R1s1ngs0n

1 minute ago, Boilersteel said:

Difficult decision HDZeta or CM (or both). Bring on the beauty shots.  If only was WEA, but beggars can't be choosers.  Something tells me the HDZeta release will come out before this one.pondering pinky and the brain GIF

I want WEAs of these so badly 🥺 ... but no pondering. They'll ALL be going on my shelves.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, antiapathetic said:

I want WEAs of these so badly 🥺 ... but no pondering. They'll ALL be going on my shelves.

WEA would be very difficult for a boxset like this since it would require 4 WEA steelbooks all created at the same time with a high minimum quantity on each (huge upfront cost). Fortunately the new WWA 4K steelbooks all have excellent art so they should do quite nicely.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Sad 2

15 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

WEA would be very difficult for a boxset like this since it would require 4 WEA steelbooks all created at the same time with a high minimum quantity on each (huge upfront cost). Fortunately the new WWA 4K steelbooks all have excellent art so they should do quite nicely.

I do love the artwork on the new ones but the framing is off to me. Looks like a sticker of the poster artwork was thrown on the case rather than it being designed specifically for the steelbook. But like that's keeping me from buying them all up one bit 😅 I'll get my pretty artwork fix from all the slipcases and extras!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Christopher said:

For me I suppose it’ll depend on how each packages it. If CM releases each individually with its own slip, I can get the first three, swap in my Zavvi steels and be a happy camper. But hmmm

By the time these are released how many Indiana Jones movies do you think there will be? 🤔  

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • ShadowWarrior changed the title to Indiana Jones 4-Movie Boxset (Cine Museum Art #40) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]