IGNORED

Baby Driver (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

45Caliber

2 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

I was hoping for the pink one but alas, of course it's the ugly art. Why can't Best Buy just be good to me on this one ? And thank you for the tag!!

You know, I was thinking that if BBs doing this they must be doing Atomic Blonde as well. That would make my Zavvi request unnecessary since they're all coming out 4K now.

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

@45Caliber thanks for the tag, I will get the FA edition and maybe the German release, depending how much I like the movie.

I wasn't even sure if I'd ordered the FA, but it showed that I have when I checked earlier. Their preorder system is weird, where you just get an invoice out of the blue all of sudden.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

I wasn't even sure if I'd ordered the FA, but it showed that I have when I checked earlier. Their preorder system is weird, where you just get an invoice out of the blue all of sudden.

The regular FA Pre-Order starts in October, but the I want to buy button is already available, are they getting desperate. The price for this one will be horrible.

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

The regular FA Pre-Order starts in October, but the I want to buy button is already available, are they getting desperate. The price for this one will be horrible.

Yeah, I did the "I want to buy" thing for Hellboy, but an invoice popped when I couldn't swing it (they give you like 3 days to pay). Now I know better and will set it aside. It would be nice if I could combine Hellboy with Driver when that invoice pops to save shipping.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 minute ago, 45Caliber said:

Yeah, I did the "I want to buy" thing for Hellboy, but an invoice popped when I couldn't swing it (they give you like 3 days to pay). Now I know better and will set it aside. It would be nice if I could combine Hellboy with Driver when that invoice pops to save shipping.

I have a regular still collectible number so I can order when the Pre-Order starts, with the new system multible Pre-Orders at the same time you can buy them together. I never used the I want to buy button, is there a field for comments, when you use that? I would include a comment that you want to combine, maybe that works. By the way @forenhase does great GB here on MP for FA. I don't know the direct shipping charges to the US from FA, but maybe the GB is an option.

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

I have a regular still collectible number so I can order when the Pre-Order starts, with the new system multible Pre-Orders at the same time you can buy them together. I never used the I want to buy button, is there a field for comments, when you use that? I would include a comment that you want to combine, maybe that works. By the way @forenhase does great GB here on MP for FA. I don't know the direct shipping charges to the US from FA, but maybe the GB is an option.

When you get the invoice, it will automatically merge if there are more than one that become available at once (like Hellboy & Punisher), but otherwise it tells you when you get the invoice to Email them if you want to get something else added. Of course, that means holding off on HB until I get the BD invoice. Shipping on a single is very high, but little difference in adding a second. The GBs could be cheaper if you can also merge.

• extantsrevenge changed the title to Baby Driver (4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) (Only @ Best Buy) [USA]

Archived