IGNORED

Cine Museum Poltergeist (Cine Museum Art #34) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

ShadowWarrior

23 hours ago, Boilersteel said:

Seems strange the Best Buy steelbook is pictured, as I doubt CM will be acquiring the steelbooks from Best Buy.  Don't believe there is a Best Buy store in Italy 😄

We inform you that in the presentation of the Poltergeist project, the steelbook with the Best Buy mark was used inaccurately and only for illustrative purposes.

The edition contained in the CMA edition will be the steelbook created for the Italian market that presents the same audio set and the same discs as the international marke

We apologize for the inconvenienc

We wish you a good Sunday

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, CHOPPER06 said:

@deckard99 I signed up for this group buy last night, but I still haven't seen a request to join the club. I was just wondering since all the other group buys, I usually got an invite within the hour. Thanks

Please try to remember that the staff have jobs and lives outside of MP. We do GB updates and club invites as time permits.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is just way cool, CM's Poltergeist. Just put in a GB for the Boxset as a regular member. Questiions:

* If I read the fine print correctly, Looks like the GB CM Poltergeist list won't go officially live 'till Nov. 11/12?

* Need to manage my wallet: Anyone here know if Poltergeist is becoming before or after "The Exorcist?" and directly after "Roger Rabbit" and "Last Night in Soho"?

* Same question for "Dracula" and "Fright Night." What's a good guess on when these puppies are going to "give birth," LOL.

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, NewLeaf said:

This is just way cool, CM's Poltergeist. Just put in a GB for the Boxset as a regular member. Questiions:

* If I read the fine print correctly, Looks like the GB CM Poltergeist list won't go officially live 'till Nov. 11/12?

* Need to manage my wallet: Anyone here know if Poltergeist is becoming before or after "The Exorcist?" and directly after "Roger Rabbit" and "Last Night in Soho"?

* Same question for "Dracula" and "Fright Night." What's a good guess on when these puppies are going to "give birth," LOL.

* CM's preorder date has nothing to do with our GB. We secure our allocation before the preorder.

* With CM it is impossible to say for sure, but they have announced releases through March/April and this isn't on that list, so my guess is later

* Same question, same answer - no idea

- Ken

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1