IGNORED

Cine Museum Last Night in Soho (Cine Museum Art #29) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

14 minutes ago, Basil said:

My only question why there are 2 identical threads and no one has deleted one of them 🤣🤣🤣🤣

This being extra one below

https://mediapsychos.com/topic/19684-last-night-in-soho-4k-uhd2d-blu-ray-steelbook-italy/

As @Gaz85 has well commented, that thread refers to the launch of the numbered steelbook.

• Like 3

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Rabbit and Soho are ready for shipment!

Finally we start again!
Firs part of shipments for international group buys have begun and will continue unabated throughout the month until all preorders are completed!

We have worked hard to make the production and shipping system more efficient and in the next months we will be able to test the results of this revolutions!

We look forward to receiving your feedback on the products!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

• 5 weeks later...
56 minutes ago, zerohaven said:

Hurry Up GIF

Are you referring to speed of shipping from Italy to the states, if so welcome to our world in the UK 🤣🤣🤣

But one thing I would like to point out amazon usa can ship a steel from Friday to Tuesday using UPS saver no less 👍👍👍

Shame John don't use them for rest of the gear might speed things up.

I don't understand how shipping takes long as it is currently 

Still waiting on uhd lotr and supposed to been shipped to hubs 4 WEEKS AGO NOW 🙄🙄🙄

A slow cargo boat from China is currently faster than air post being used by MP

Ocean Cargo Ship GIF by Storyful

Basil 🙄

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, Basil said:

Are you referring to speed of shipping from Italy to the states, if so welcome to our world in the UK 🤣🤣🤣

But one thing I would like to point out amazon usa can ship a steel from Friday to Tuesday using UPS saver no less 👍👍👍

Shame John don't use them for rest of the gear might speed things up.

I don't understand how shipping takes long as it is currently 

Still waiting on uhd lotr and supposed to been shipped to hubs 4 WEEKS AGO NOW 🙄🙄🙄

A slow cargo boat from China is currently faster than air post being used by MP

Ocean Cargo Ship GIF by Storyful

Basil 🙄

1 - our USA HUBs use USPS media mail which tends to arrive at destinations in 3-5 days after shipment.   Keeps costs down and is reliably fast.  
2 - as for UHD Club LOTR your information is wrong.  I said a month ago we had heard the editions were making their way from the retailer to The Chinese shipping centers.  Not that they were in their way to our HUBS from the shipping centers.  
3 - I can only assume you think you’re helping, but in this case you really aren’t.   We have zero control over shipment times from the retailers to our HUBs and members and as far as shipments from our HUBs to members we always balance cost with speed and reliability.

Gary

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, Gary K said:

1 - our USA HUBs use USPS media mail which tends to arrive at destinations in 3-5 days after shipment.   Keeps costs down and is reliably fast.  
2 - as for UHD Club LOTR your information is wrong.  I said a month ago we had heard the editions were making their way from the retailer to The Chinese shipping centers.  Not that they were in their way to our HUBS from the shipping centers.  
3 - I can only assume you think you’re helping, but in this case you really aren’t.   We have zero control over shipment times from the retailers to our HUBs and members and as far as shipments from our HUBs to members we always balance cost with speed and reliability.

Gary

No fair enough Gary perhaps I have got wrong end of stick here from you but in my head it should take 1 week tops from retailer to shipping and then hub then from there to here 3 weeks tops even a blufans is that at the outside and if they can do it, mp should be able to too 👍

Also bear in mind I paid for this in full when asked which for 3 copies alot, hell of alot.

And others did not!

I winced when got the bill.

That was end of July which in my head 3 months and according to you and now we are no further forward if shipping is that big a slow deal and to be honest get soo expensive now.

I will personally consider what buying anything from that part of the world If it takes more and more time and very expensive shipping. Covid is better under control than 2 years ago, so costs should have come down and speeds up!

It's nothing personal against mp but I just see direct shipping way cheaper and faster and to be honest communication has got way lower on what is shipping and where it is and that's johns perogative but I will just cut down what I'm spending, not being funny neither its shipping is now in my eyes become exceeding slow And expensive!

But thank you for your info you have given 👍

All best

Basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
4 hours ago, Basil said:

No fair enough Gary perhaps I have got wrong end of stick here from you but in my head it should take 1 week tops from retailer to shipping and then hub then from there to here 3 weeks tops even a blufans is that at the outside and if they can do it, mp should be able to too 👍

Also bear in mind I paid for this in full when asked which for 3 copies alot, hell of alot.

And others did not!

I winced when got the bill.

That was end of July which in my head 3 months and according to you and now we are no further forward if shipping is that big a slow deal and to be honest get soo expensive now.

I will personally consider what buying anything from that part of the world If it takes more and more time and very expensive shipping. Covid is better under control than 2 years ago, so costs should have come down and speeds up!

It's nothing personal against mp but I just see direct shipping way cheaper and faster and to be honest communication has got way lower on what is shipping and where it is and that's johns perogative but I will just cut down what I'm spending, not being funny neither its shipping is now in my eyes become exceeding slow And expensive!

But thank you for your info you have given 👍

All best

Basil 👍

You’re spending is your choice but I’ll point out that you can’t purchase UHD Club, HDZeta or Blufans Direct anyway.   

as for “John’s prerogative” that’s not at play here.  MP doesn’t control the shipping from the retailer to us and he doesn’t and we certainly don’t withhold communication about the status of shipments at all let alone based on anyone’s prerogative.  

As for payment timeframes, MP pays when the retailers demand that we do.  Very often (but not always) as a courtesy to members MP pays on members behalf well in advance of asking its members for reimbursement.  

I do agree shipping from china has gotten exceedingly slow and expensive, but that’s the state of the world economy and absolutely not isolated to MP or our hobby. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Hi,

Please can you tell me where I might find a tracking number for this item and was this sent to the U.K. using DHL as I have received a couple of emails from them asking  for a shipping and delivery fee of £3.50 and I just want to check the emails are not fake

Thanks

Cymon

• Like 2

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Cymon said:

Hi,

Please can you tell me where I might find a tracking number for this item and was this sent to the U.K. using DHL as I have received a couple of emails from them asking  for a shipping and delivery fee of £3.50 and I just want to check the emails are not fake

Thanks

Cymon

@Cymon I'd be very suspicious of those emails. We haven't sent your copy yet and I don't believe Carl has even invoiced you yet for local shipping. This will be coming to you from your HUB, not direct from CM.

@blu.steel33 can you confirm?

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

@Cymon I'd be very suspicious of those emails. We haven't sent your copy yet and I don't believe Carl has even invoiced you yet for local shipping. This will be coming to you from your HUB, not direct from CM.

@blu.steel33 can you confirm?

YES @CYMON DONT BELIEVE THOSE EMAILS I HAVE IT HERE AND STARTING TO SORT OUT

THANKS

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Administrators ★
11 hours ago, ChewiesJockItch said:

Any update on when group buys will be shipped?

8 hours ago, Basil said:

ill help you out here so you can get the usual MP answer 👍

@deckard99 ken your up with the detailing answer 👍

basil 😁

@ChewiesJockItch that's up to each hub master. USA hub got the most copies so it has the most work to do to pack and ship everything. For USA hub members, tracking will be added to the MP store as soon as we get the info. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...