IGNORED

Cine Museum Last Night in Soho (Cine Museum Art #29) (WWA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Italy]

Caktus26

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
10 minutes ago, koalasseeghosts said:

cine_museum told me on IG that they were able to retrieve one copy of the OC and asked me to pay via PayPal. I haven't heard of them since, that was on Monday. I don't know if I'm being impatient or not, but is it common practice to buy directly through their IG?

I never have purchased thru ig. But I will say I bought directly from their website last April 1st of this year andĀ  commutation is good when I email them. They just ship everything together. I wouldn't worry. Did you purchase f.f or with buyer protection?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
- November 15, 2022: Payment deadline for Group Buy, international orders and orders on the Cm site with bank transfer from Roger Rabbit CMA # 28 and Last Night in Soho CMA # 30.
Both titles will be printed by the end of December and will show live photos, but shipments will only start in January / February 2023.
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:
- November 15, 2022: Payment deadline for Group Buy, international orders and orders on the Cm site with bank transfer from Roger Rabbit CMA # 28 and Last Night in Soho CMA # 30.
Both titles will be printed by the end of December and will show live photos, but shipments will only start in January / February 2023.

Club invites then sometime relatively soon?

• 1 month later...

Shipping starts in January

Ā 

WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT CMA#28
LAST NIGHT IN SOHO CMA#29

While we're completing the preparations for shipments of two titles of the CMA line for November, we ask you to be ready to receive the request for payment for the two titles of December.

We remind you that shipments of both titles will only be made in the new year as we don't want to repeat the bad experience of previous years with shipments lost during the Christmas holidays.

We know you're eager to receive your orders, but we're alsocollectors and know you'll understand our decision to ensure safe delivery.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 8

32 minutes ago, C.C. 95 said:

I KNEW I had seen a Nov. 15th payment date! I asked about that earlier and nobody seemed to know what I was talking about. (I had it marked on my calendar).

But, I have not seen any email, or anything regarding where/when we are to pay for SOHO.

I think that was for CM direct customers (not for Media Psychos group buy purchasers) and @ShadowWarriorĀ copied that info into this thread just for info.Ā  I would assume if the invoices went out there would be a barrage of posts saying paid.Ā  Haven't even seen invoices yet for The Thing or The Suicide Squad, so I don't think you missed anything unless everyone is just quietly paying the invoices, which doesn't seem like the Media Psycho's way.Ā šŸ˜„

Ā 

This Is The Way GIF

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

• 1 month later...
  • ā˜… Administrators ā˜…
14 minutes ago, den32123 said:

@deckard99@ShadowWarriorĀ Have group/payment invites already been sent out for this? I still havenā€™t received one

Ā 

Nope, not yet. A club will be set up when we get a firm shipping date from CM. Then we'll send the invites and post a payment link. - Ken

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

• 4 months later...