IGNORED

Manta Lab Inception (Manta Lab Exclusive #33) (WEA 4K UHD/2D Blu-ray Steelbook) [Hong Kong]

ShadowWarrior

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, catchthisfade said:

Thanks so much, I see the DM. 

and okay, I appreciate the clarification. If use UPDATE if resubmitting the form can I remove my selection for Edition 2? i know wish I only did a selection for edition 1.

5 hours ago, swish said:

You need to ask in the Club Info & questions thread. As per rules it's not allowed but sometimes you may have luck and they allow it. Please don't forget to tag the Staff in Charge

Change requests can be submitted to the I&Q thread in the club, but the preferred method is to submit a new “Update” request in the GB. This will entirely replace the previous request with the new one. - Ken

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

Will Manta be releasing images of the back of the OC box?  @ShadowWarrior original post still shows the removable cover pic only on the OC box.  Consider updating that with the removable cover pics and the artwork under it that Collectong posted.

Didn't take long to decide on OC on this one.  Manta is just killing it this year!  👏 

inception GIF

• Like 6

• ★ Administrators ★
1 hour ago, tuggernuts said:

whats the chances everyone will get what they want?

@tuggernuts It varies from GB to GB, but in general MP has an excellent track record of servicing requests. Tier members get priority, then regular. On hot titles like this one, some members may not get what they requested or may be offered an alternative edition if they one they requested is not available. - Ken

• Like 9
  • Thanks 4

• ★ Administrators ★
20 minutes ago, Hugo2791 said:

Just one question. GB's supposed to be closed. Inception's preorders begin tomorrow. If we haven't got a DM by now, that means we made the cut? I wouldn't like to miss this title so some sort of confirmation will be highly appreciated :). Thx

I see you joined the GB Club on Monday.  You can check in there to make sure you are on the Group Buy Participation List.  

in the future, these questions should be posted in the “information and Questions” topic inside the club. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3