IGNORED

Dies und Das (Archive #2)

extantsrevenge

2 hours ago, Veum said:

@pygospa now why did you have to go and do this my friend 🤣... that (German release) has now peaked my interest sky-high!🙌

Well.... I don't even feel sorry, knowing how much you'd probably enjoy them 😝 As usually I'll do a post once they get announced, so you don't miss out. And if you do get them, can you please convince Turbine, Wicked, Birnenblatt, etc. to start paying me a commission? I mean, I probabably make up half their international sales with my aggressive persuation tacktics that you have just witnessed once more 🤣

• Haha 4

• Replies 27.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• icewire

• CAYENNE-FAHRER

• Veum

• Catgirl

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, pygospa said:

Slipped in the middle of the 80s. So still a child of the 80s, but I was really only at the age of remembering in the early 90s. So I actually still know a lot from the 80s, especially because of my parents, but also because "the 80s" didn't just end at the turn of the decade. ;)But actually I didn't watch a lot of series apart from cartoons at the time. A bit of Xena, a bit of MacGuyver, a bit of A-Team - none of that so much that I would say I was a fan of that and I need it on Blu-ray now. Knight Rider was something else - I mean, which kid doesn't want a talking car?:DBut I think, in terms of series production, I primarily took the cartoons with me from that time (X-Men, Bat-Man, Spiderman, He-Man, Turtles, Transformers, Super Mario Bros. Show, etc. etc.).

So I don't know Magnum PI. :DI still know Dallas, our little farm, Beverly Hills 90210, an angel on earth, something like that ...

I'm a 90s baby/kid, and...

tenor.gif

• Haha 10

20 minutes ago, BobaFett1974 said:

Is that a hidden allusion to expected deliveries 🤔 . Nope can not actually be. Gummy bears are only available from@ Benoit46 😁 😜

My interpretation was that The Lord of Sloths was giving everyone a hint to his favorite treat.

giphy.gif

If you want your packages by this year it would be wise to send him bags of gummy bears 🤣.

• Haha 10

vor einer Stunde schrieb thomue1987:

wovon träumst du nachts?

Die Gummibärchen müsst ihr euch erstmal verdienen.

War ja klar, das von dir so ne Antwort kommt. Kannst dir da wirklich mal ein Scheibchen abschneiden 😉.

vor einer Stunde schrieb extantsrevenge:

Guten Morgen an euch alle.

Vielleicht kommt ja heute mein HUB Paket von @thomue1987

Du glaubst auch noch an den Weihnachtsmann, oder?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 10

unknown.png

200.gif 200.gif

Edited by Jaksu
  • Haha 7
  • Confused 1