IGNORED

Blade Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook

pioneers

I might just bite the 1st one is by far the best . My 2nd favourite Marvel character ?.

@pioneers AWESOME THANK YOU .

@nefilim @DodgyDave @Masterblaster @psychoscot @ukade2327 @Darogal @AlexMacOl @extantsrevenge

@LaytonsApprentice2 @Hatori @Benoit46 @larson1977

LOOK UP ☝☝ .

ANY THANKS TO pioneers PLEASE 

1 minute ago, Blusteels said:

Supposed release is sometime in November. Hope zavi have prepared for for this because it's going to get messy.

Are they ever.

They release. Say it's sold out. Say it's back in stock. Sold out again. Few months / Year. They re-release it. With or without lenti. Never endind cycle.

lol.

56 minutes ago, nefilim said:

Are they ever.

They release. Say it's sold out. Say it's back in stock. Sold out again. Few months / Year. They re-release it. With or without lenti. Never endind cycle.

lol.

They seem to cope better than Arrow it has to be said. 

Yeah, you may be right but i don't think that will stop this selling out lightning quick. 

Did you say lenti, put me down for one lol but you do have a point, another 1000 copies of T2 have been found down the back of their sofa. Hope it's the lenti version ?

Awards

14 minutes ago, Blusteels said:

They seem to cope better than Arrow it has to be said. 

Yeah, you may be right but i don't think that will stop this selling out lightning quick. 

Did you say lenti, put me down for one lol but you do have a point, another 1000 copies of T2 have been found down the back of their sofa. Hope it's the lenti version 1f606.png

IMO Arrow releases totally diffent stuff. And I tip my hat for that. We'll never see them release marvel. And good for them. Just bought 2 Woody Allen boxes - and love it ! Cannot wait to have em.

Arrow should be aware of the amount of traffic they will get when a highly anticipated release is going live for pre-order. Zavi can handle 1000 copies selling out within the half hour without any problems. Never say never they might put out The Toxic Avenger at some point ?

Can't wait to pick up Psycho 2 on monday ?

Awards

22 minutes ago, Blusteels said:

Arrow should be aware of the amount of traffic they will get when a highly anticipated release is going live for pre-order. Zavi can handle 1000 copies selling out within the half hour without any problems. Never say never they might put out The Toxic Avenger at some point 1f61c.png

Can't wait to pick up Psycho 2 on monday 1f44d.png

Yep. That was a bit ... well not good. Toxic ... again ???

Archived