IGNORED

Blade Zavvi Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook

pioneers

On 8/16/2017 at 10:08 PM, 45Caliber said:

@Scary Hair I'm sure this will be in the wee hours over here (as usual). Think you could help me out with this one too? Pretty please?

On 8/17/2017 at 3:03 AM, Scary Hair said:

I will  gladly bag you one . Then IF you manage to get one let me know and I will cancel 1f60a.png1f44d.png1f49e.png

Do either of you know if it's region free? Because if it is I'd also like to put my name in to ask for the wonderful miss Scary Hair to bag me a copy, but if it's region B then I'll just like it from afar lol.

11 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Do either of you know if it's region free? Because if it is I'd also like to put my name in to ask for the wonderful miss Scary Hair to bag me a copy, but if it's region B then I'll just like it from afar lol.

This is one of those exact cases where I got the standard blu for $5 at X-mas. I believe WB are region-free, but can't say on this one for sure. If it isn't, my $5 copy's going in the steel and the plastic's getting chucked! I mean, responsibly recycled!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Viper0210 said:

I think it's in two wavessels.  1st wave is dispatched now should come soon. Next wave March time. I have no idea on how many copies are in the 1st wave. 

Right I see I just wondered as it came through my door this morning, I saw march release after I ordered on Friday and thought wow that's a while off and then it's on my door step today just confused me a little that's all lol   

Awards

• ★ Administrators ★
6 hours ago, Luvsteels said:

Right I see I just wondered as it came through my door this morning, I saw march release after I ordered on Friday and thought wow that's a while off and then it's on my door step today just confused me a little that's all lol   

You're on of the lucky ones. They had some of the print run already in the wearhouse, same with John Wick. After these allocations were sold the switched to March release.

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

You're on of the lucky ones. They had some of the print run already in the wearhouse, same with John Wick. After these allocations were sold the switched to March release.

My John Wick has been dispatched aswell, it still says on there site buy now dispatch within 24hrs For j wick

Awards

Archived