IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Veum said:

It’s just I have invested quite a lot of my retirement monies with our GBs and sometimes I need to know when one of my Premiums has been shipped after I’m invoiced or if I inadvertently misplaced one! 😂 

* see Veum’s basement fiasco 😛 

Snooping Brennan Elliott GIF by Hallmark Movies & Mysteries

Lmaooo. @Veumwalking back up the stairs from the basement and tripping as he remembers where he misplaced a premium. 

Joe Biden Falling GIF

• Haha 2

Awards

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, damships said:

Lmaooo. @Veumwalking back up the stairs from the basement and tripping as he remembers where he misplaced a premium. 

Joe Biden Falling GIF

@damships I’m not quite like that dufus ^^^ 😛 

Conor Mcgregor Reaction GIF by UFC

I just think maybe John was having a bad day or something or he likes to call on me to his office when every the opportunity arises 😂 

office minutes GIF by South Park

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, damships said:

You as well bud!

I may actually watch The Hurt Locker. I’ve already seen it, but I bought the steel book not that long ago and I want to watch the 4K. 🤤 What about you?

I also got that same THL SB…

I’m watching on our DVR 📺 all my reality crime dramas at the moment! 🤪🔪 image.png.e5d814426519bcf435f8f7eab133f13a.png

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 10:22 PM, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock sometimes I do not even know who is my friend anymore on here and who I can get/trust with my questions & any answers about with my GBs anymore! 😔 

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Friends black and white art GIF

@Veum Just come to me for now on 

giphy.gif

On 3/4/2022 at 10:23 PM, damships said:

I’m your friend 🥲 but I don’t have the answers. I think I’ve come to you for answers than anything else 😂

GIF by Achievement Hunter

@damships  

Don’t listen to him. He likes to throw pity parties every once in a while.

giphy.gifimage.png.99b09a0abe6eddd6ab35fff321b9cbe5.png

Don’t believe me, here is the evidence 

Spoiler

Always at the top of the food chain of the popular people on the site

Qe2JXkZ.jpg

Look where he sits for the month

wc7dYga.jpg

For the year! 

EJabKc0.jpg

All Time,…………All Time

jvEOezA.jpg

He is the most popular person of all time on the site & he isn’t even one of the original members of the site 😳. No one has more friends than him on here 😎.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum Just come to me for now on 

giphy.gif

@damships  

Don’t listen to him. He likes to throw pity parties every once in a while.

giphy.gif

Don’t believe me, here is the evidence 

Reveal hidden contents

Always at the top of the food chain of the popular people on the site

Qe2JXkZ.jpg

Look where he sits for the month

wc7dYga.jpg

For the year! 

EJabKc0.jpg

All Time,…………All Time

jvEOezA.jpg

He is the most popular person of all time on the site & he isn’t even one of the original members of the site 😳. No one has more friends than him on here 😎.

Lmaooo. 😂 Duly noted!

@VeumYou’re Mr. Popular! Give me some popularity advice! 

• Haha 3

Awards

Anyone else sign up for a GB, end up on a reserve list, and keep randomly checking it to see if any main listers get kicked off? Lol. I signed up for The Exorcist CM GB awhile ago and I'm on the reserve list (#8) and slowly but surely I keep seeing red Xs pop up in the main list... 5 counted so far. Then I saw at least one person in the reserve list ahead of me was banned too. I'm like only a couple more people and I'm set!! Is that bad? Lmao

crazy tom cruise GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

2 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

Anyone else sign up for a GB, end up on a reserve list, and keep randomly checking it to see if any main listers get kicked off? Lol. I signed up for The Exorcist CM GB awhile ago and I'm on the reserve list (#8) and slowly but surely I keep seeing red Xs pop up in the main list... 5 counted so far. Then I saw at least one person in the reserve list ahead of me was banned too. I'm like only a couple more people and I'm set!! Is that bad? Lmao

crazy tom cruise GIF

i get where you coming from, in the hope you get something and watching the non payers becoming the banned and they where obviously not serious they just joined because they fancied it in reality but never come back when due to pay.

just out of interest have you joined this thread so you don't miss out on gbs again and set up email notification for that thread 

save you missing the gb as it goes live in the first place?

basil 👍

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, atomicblonde said:

crazy tom cruise GIF

Ugh, I love the Exorcist. New to the hobby and never knew there was a premium for it lol

• Like 3

Awards