IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ShadowWarrior said:

Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

34 my friend, really close

ill take that as a little win :D

edward is of reasonable age i believe and he would use the term 'old as you feel' well his partner is alot younger than him isnt that right @Hollywood E Rock xD 

Old Spice Yes GIF

and mike still donuts his old mail van on his lawn but thats cos hes well in his 70's (j/k)xD 

mail GIF by South Park

basil xD 

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, ShadowWarrior said:

@Basil When can I get on the Platinum status so I can like all of your posts?!

Go Do It GIF by Saturday Night Live

in all honesty it be when john gets round to it, problem is he does it all thru the board and has to set it all up takes him a while each time plus all the other mp invoicing which he does.

hes just had a break over christmas and im working out in my head there must be at least 5 gbs that i can think need invoicing currently so i wouldn't honestly expect till near the back end of january if i where to guess, i don't think last few times hes been on time due to invoicing.

personally wish we go back to yearly for tiered membership that way its less to worry about down the road and save john some time as well.

i mean i could be wrong but i think im more right time will tell

basil 👍

• Like 4