IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Basil said:

what happens when lotr meets star wars this xD

Reveal hidden contents

basil :D

Don't make those jokes. Don't push our luck.

As one day Disney buys "The Lord of The Rings" you will see Kathleen Kennedy giving a press conference with both logos behind, announcing that they are going to make a trilogy mixing both sagas, that will be awesome, and that the first spin off will be "Vader vs. Sauron"

In this new trilogy we will discover that Palpatine was Frodo's grandfather. ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

On 10/29/2020 at 5:43 PM, DodgyDave said:

Yes definitely worth it. 

Was a better steelbook than IM in my opinion. If I remember correctly it’s not really glossy. More like HMV Thor. Was embossed though. 

Price wise they are dropping now. £50 is a reasonable price to pay for a sealed copy.  4K print run if I remember correctly.  

No, I don’t have either now. Only empty Blufans IM and the 4K ones from Zavvi.

Hopefully we may still see a IM2 from Blufans. Probably discless though. 

Dave! I got one... New & Sealed for £30!!! One of the few positives to come out of this stupid pandemic, is that it is currently a Buyers market once again. 😀🙌🏼

As as soon as it arrives I’ll be tearing that bad boy open and slapping her on display. Pics will of course follow 😁👍🏼

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
31 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Dave! I got one... New & Sealed for £30!!! One of the few positives to come out of this stupid pandemic, is that it is currently a Buyers market once again. 😀🙌🏼

As as soon as it arrives I’ll be tearing that bad boy open and slapping her on display. Pics will of course follow 😁👍🏼

Bargain. :D 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/11/2020 at 3:03 AM, Benoit46 said:

@Benoit46

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

On 12/12/2020 at 5:10 AM, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

On 12/13/2020 at 5:27 AM, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

On 12/13/2020 at 5:34 AM, Benoit46 said:

sexy black and white GIF

giphy.gif

On 12/14/2020 at 6:15 AM, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

On 12/14/2020 at 6:17 AM, Benoit46 said:

scarlett johansson ladies GIF

Have a good day PsychooOoos !!

scarlett johansson GIF

I’m I seeing DOUBLE 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

On 12/15/2020 at 2:13 AM, Benoit46 said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

Meme Reaction GIF

Wetnesday....

Thanks @Hollywood E Rock

In Love Hearts GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 3

Today I read that the 4K disc of Tenet edition in the UK is censored. That they have taken a few seconds. Is it true?

I don't know if it is true, but it seems surprising to me that there are still censored copies of different films in open countries. 

It's not the first time we have found it around the world.

I remember, for example, that "Wild at heart" by Lynch is also cured in some countries.

Although I shouldn't be surprised when Disney censoring ass in a movie we've been watching for decades.

It's an important issue. And it worries me. If this continues, @Hollywood E Rock will end up forcing his neighbors to dress.

No, but seriously, when this happens people should not accept it. My thought is that we are already adults to be able to decide if it's good or bad, and if we want to see it or not; approve or criticize it. We don't need to be taken like little children. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Today I read that the 4K disc of Tenet edition in the UK is censored. That they have taken a few seconds. Is it true?

Yeah, it is. During the scene where...

Spoiler

Sator is abusing his wife before the truck chase takes place.

However, these cuts were also present in the theatrical showing in the UK, so it looks like it was simply carried over onto the 4K.

A few have also pointed out that there are certain cuts in the prologue on the 4K that are different from that shown in the theatrical presentation.

• Thanks 2

@Casiusco From a user on another forum:

Spoiler

I’ve got my UK copy. For anyone who’s still curious to know what was cut: 

The clip that was posted here is the uncut version. He takes the gun away from her, kicks her in the stomach then punches her in the face and she drops to the floor. Then he calls her a “vengeful *****” and spits on her then he kicks her and hovers his foot over her face. 

The cut version excludes the last bit. He just spits on her and it cuts to her lying on the floor then back to him checking his pulse. 

The cut was obviously done while they were in post so it’s not noticeable and the flow of the scene and music wasn’t affected at all. So unless you really want to see the version Nolan intended the cut version is really not that bad. 

It’s just funny that they are okay with him slapping her and kicking her in the stomach but thought kicking her while she’s down is way too much.

https://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.php?p=18429352&postcount=1518

• Thanks 2

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Yeah, it is. During the scene where...

Hide contents

Sator is abusing his wife before the truck chase takes place.

However, these cuts were also present in the theatrical showing in the UK, so it looks like it was simply carried over onto the 4K.

A few have also pointed out that there are certain cuts in the prologue on the 4K that are different from that shown in the theatrical presentation.

Thank you.

They will end up exchanging weapons for walkie talkies. Again. ;) 

• Haha 1