IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco well there is also another level of "Feeling Red" which I think deserves its own category

stephen king blood GIFcarrie GIF

Well ... you're right. And I think you have expressed it very well.....

In fact, I had already thought about this level, but ... the problem is, I don't know which level of the ladder I should put it on.

Because this "feeling red" level, is it bad ... or is it good? up or down? This is like raining: there are people who hate rainy days.... and there are people who wait impatiently for the rain and receive it (very) relieved as a blessing. 

giphy.gif

tumblr_ojkvjjtpI71snil4go2_r1_250.gifv

But maybe we can do like in "Tenet", go back, and... better keep talking about Scarlett red. ;) 

Or we will end up talking about "La chinoise" by Jean-Luc Godard, and this post will be worse and much more controversial....

0df7ecc6edf50e88c725757d8b2cdb0e.gif

Have a good day! 

PS:

moral-support.gif

• Haha 4

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Well ... you're right. And I think you have expressed it very well.....

In fact, I had already thought about this level, but ... the problem is, I don't know which level of the ladder I should put it on.

Because this "feeling red" level, is it bad ... or is it good? up or down? This is like raining: there are people who hate rainy days.... and there are people who wait impatiently for the rain and receive it (very) relieved as a blessing.

Well in my case, this rain can f*ck right off

wet episode 2 GIF by Will & Grace

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco

That’s a great observation! It’s obvious that her beauty & strength of character is aiding the universe in staying in balance.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Friends, psychos, population of this planet, women of the community, and dear Scarlett:

here is a wise man.

tenor.gif?itemid=18791507

He knows the important things in life, and what keeps us all in balance. He knows what is worthwhile, and what is not; what gives strength to the soul, and what moves civilization.

tenor.gif?itemid=10102066

Wise, sensitive, tasteful, and romantic. And with a good collection of premium editions. What else could a woman need? Nothing.

That is why it does not surprise me that every day so many neighbors knock on his door to ask him to take more photos ...

And if at the end of civilization Scarlett makes the mistake of not wanting to be with me...., there will only be justice in the world if she is with you. ;) 

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Friends, psychos, population of this planet, women of the community, and dear Scarlett:

here is a wise man.

He knows the important things in life, and what keeps us all in balance. He knows what is worthwhile, and what is not; what gives strength to the soul, and what moves civilization.

Wise, sensitive, tasteful, and romantic. And with a good collection of premium editions. What else could a woman need? Nothing.

That is why it does not surprise me that every day so many neighbors knock on his door to ask him to take more photos ...

And if at the end of civilization Scarlett makes the mistake of not wanting to be with me...., there will only be justice in the world if she is with you. ;) 

Him 😆 

spider man lol GIF

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

31 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

But maybe we can do like in "Tenet", go back, and... better keep talking about Scarlett red. ;) 

Don't try to...

giphy.gif

it.

eEsol80.gif

it.

source.gif

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Dear @Trianna

Red is a very peculiar color, and each person must feel for himself how "red" she/he feels today.

@Casiusco

Your post very much resonates with me, especially considering that Red is my favorite color.

That GIF is "Feeling Red" God level.

fj27js6.jpg

NeE8fAx.jpg

qfNcY7n.jpg

This level is often reached when box sets arrive undamaged

giphy.gif

But there are also other "feeling red" levels:

- "Frequent optimist" red level:

tenor.gif?itemid=13752184

- "Moderate optimist but friendly" red level:

tenor.gif?itemid=13993716

These levels are reached when I spend time on here hanging with you Psychos!

giphy.gif

- "Ungry day" red level:

giphy-super-ungry.gif?w=288

Level is reached when I have to deal with lazy complaining coworkers 

giphy.gif

- "Dark clouds" red level: 

crying.gif

Level is reached right before I leave for work

giphy.gif

- "I'm in hell" red level:

aeaa33b29e7eba6c-ronaldo-crying-gifs-ten

I reach this level everyday at work

giphy.gif

For every worst red level you have going down this ladder from "Feeling Red" God level (as known as "Red Scarlett level") to "I'm in hell", you have to sign up for a GB to solve it.

I’ve been doing this unconsciously 

giphy.gif

Explains why 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco well there is also another level of "Feeling Red" which I think deserves its own category

stephen king blood GIFcarrie GIF

giphy.gif

Sorry Queen this level is all you 

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Haha 4

Spoiler
2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

here is a wise man.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Veum said:

Him 😆 

spider man lol GIF

giphy.gif

😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Don't to try to...

giphy.gif

it.

eEsol80.gif

it.

Perhaps the time has come to reveal the truth.

tumblr_n381ofewGD1qghl49o1_r1_500.gifv

Why you live in an island....

4f5cd05f021f8cd1051e3068537fffe7?src

Why do you need to post every 108 minutes...

tumblr_pmjfrdMfRE1r4peomo3_500.gifv

Why you come from an old family of special people that knows about controlling time...

1588970290_2d1b393749.gif

And most of all, how many centuries have you been a Psycho ...

AdoredPleasedAtlanticspadefish-max-1mb.g

What will happen when you move the needles ...

23f11a5b2bc55ac5-africa-s-light-pollutio

How many times have you done it before ...

Super+Villain+Advice+-+TDK+Joker.gif

And what are we here for............

giphy.gif

image-1_5f4e15f55347e.gif

giphy.gif

tumblr_p3y7aaUjK41wcrw7bo5_r1_500.gifv

PS1: If we go back...is there any chance that he and I can prevent Scarlett's wedding?

wait.gif

PS2:

tenor.gif?itemid=12483894

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 4

@Casiusco Well, according to a rather popular conspiracy theory about our country (I think you'll like this one), we actually don't exist.

Our country apparently was invented as an elaborate cover up for atrocities committed by secret government agents.

And everyone here is apparently an actor trying to maintain this illusion right down to the airline pilots.

Source: https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/australia/articles/some-people-think-australia-doesnt-exist-heres-why/

So, you're actually talking to someone who doesn't even exist right now. xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 6

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

VAeU07R.jpg

j1GTyJe.jpg

rhBFNK8.jpg

gCD7SoP.jpg

pVnfHBg.jpg

lp0uJiT.jpg

pcRtrYW.jpg

HOcVrZT.jpg

ED0D9cu.jpg

Ga3VC0s.jpg

HDGKULO.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

@Casiusco Well, according to a rather popular conspiracy theory about our country (I think you'll like this one), we actually don't exist.

Our country apparently was invented as an elaborate cover up for atrocities committed by secret government agents.

And everyone here is apparently an actor trying to maintain this illusion right down to the airline pilots.

Source: https://theculturetrip.com/pacific/australia/articles/some-people-think-australia-doesnt-exist-heres-why/

So, you're actually talking to someone who doesn't even exist right now. xD

I admit that I always had suspicions about who you are.

3adb331e72b428eecc216047c96a662a.gif

But you already knew that.

At this point, I have two doubts:

1) If Australia does not exist, and it is a UK invention, what will happen to those islands, to the actors and sets when Brexit is applied?

2) If Australia doesn't exist, then... Media Psychos may not either, and the collector's editions are just an instrument to keep us entertained while members of the Bildelberg group take over the world. Is Media Psychos an advanced neural control system from the most powerful people on the planet?

dr-evil-canon-laser-1.gif

Think about it: we're focused on the GBs opening and/or closing, voluntarily giving up our financial resources, feeling happy or sad for a collector's edition, identifying ourselves as a community, celebrating special dates together, and waking up every morning thinking only of the new photos of girls and boys in swimsuits from that day.

I think it's clear that everything fits.

3) And the most important question of all: if really...you are an Australian actor, and all Australians are actors in the same set of the adorable Fake Australia..., could you get me Margot Robbie's phone number without Scarlett knowing....?

tenor.gif?itemid=17452790

• Haha 6

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

1) If Australia does not exist, and it is a UK invention, what will happen to those islands, to the actors and sets when Brexit is applied?

2) If Australia doesn't exist, then... Media Psychos may not either, and the collector's editions are just an instrument to keep us entertained while members of the Bildelberg group take over the world. Is Media Psychos an advanced neural control system from the most powerful people on the planet?

As long as we keep getting @Hollywood E Rock's Daily Delights (outside of Masculine Monday, of course) then I have no problem with either option.

However, both scenarios pale in comparison to the dilemma that was put forth to us yesterday: will @Trianna remain Blue or go Red?

yvFyW3wDdrTDq.gif

The fate of the universe rests in that decision.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 6

3) And the most important question of all: if really...you are an Australian actor, and all Australians are actors in the same set of the adorable Fake Australia..., could you get me Margot Robbie's phone number without Scarlett knowing....?

And as for this...well, to use a rather popular gif around here...

tenor.gif

• Haha 4

I'm mad that I still haven't gotten Chris Hemsworth's number from him

sexy chris hemsworth GIF

• Haha 4