IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

well good morning all :D

just been done food shopping get in, get shopping get out before get stuck behind all the old people xD 

tenor.gif

back for some breakfast xD 

soo cheesy crumpets and wait for council drop off years worth of bin bags, why we have to have them with councils logo on IDK 9_9

and to top it all off the wife had day booked off gone out to buy birthday and christmas pressies for a few and then she tells me shes off for a full english cooked breakfast and i was like

No Way GIF

Corinne-eating.gif

cry-sob-gif.gif

i cannot remember last time i had an english cooked breakfast out in a cafe 😭

basil xD 

Edited by Basil
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

NEW GROUP BUY OPEN

Pre-registration phase, please only join if you are 100% sure that you want at least one edition. 

If you're not sure, DO NOT JOIN and wait for the Beauty Shots.

SHERLOCK HOLMES (2009) (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive # )

bxe2OZs.jpg

SHERLOCK HOLMES: A GAME OF SHADOWS (2011) (HDZeta Silver Label Exclusive # )

iAHSC0i.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

but I think it's because of the sun: in summer the sun doesn't set until 11pm, and at 9pm you can be on the beach at ease drinking something while watching the sun go down little by little

That sounds like absolute heaven @Casiusco

Lf5DUUXwvinHq.gif.609c74d771527c93e4809c3207f4a8e8.gif

Get me away from all this English rain we've been having recently....

And get me on that beach ⛱ ....

in the sunset ...

and throw in a bit of old school trance music and I'm set 😁

For those that have 50 minutes to spare....👆👆👆

Some absolute bangers on here.... from the golden age of trance.

A lot of these tunes featured on the Kevin and Perry go large film 20 years ago. The cd from the film still sells for £20 on ebay....thats how good it is...

Anyway.... 

Me + ⛱  + 🍺🎶 = 😊 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

in the sunset ...

A lot of these tunes featured on the Kevin and Perry go large film 20 years ago. The cd from the film still sells for £20 on ebay....thats how good it is...

Anyway.... 

Me + ⛱  + 🍺🎶 = 😊 

What an absolute 🤣🤣🤣

tenor (8).gif

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

in the sunset ...

Anyway.... 

Me + ⛱  + 🍺🎶 = 😊 

not that music my thing but does kind of remind me of the good old days when the car was fitted out with a 250w kenwood head unit + 12 disc cd unit in boot + custom 15" sub in the boot i had built in mdf carpert glued on and if i remember right a 400w amp feeding the sub woofer.

the noise was superb out with the mates for the night take a cruise up brighton :D

but that was many moons ago now xD 

and slowly got my hearing back xD 

driving waynes world GIF

basil :D

• Haha 6

1 minute ago, Veum said:

🥤Top of the morning to ya, cloudy, looks like another nice fall day... good day there ... Veum here❣️ 🤠 😇 😷 😊

The leaves 🍁 here have really turned yellow & falling faster!😒

image.gif.8f2aa7880f230bf3c769e45191c18fe2.gif

Oh no that means more yard work for ‘Ol Veum 😫

no gif GIF by PG Tips

why dont you trim the trees back to save you the pain of leaves???

basil 👍

• Haha 4

5 hours ago, Basil said:

well good morning all :D

just been done food shopping get in, get shopping get out before get stuck behind all the old people xD 

tenor.gif

back for some breakfast xD 

soo cheesy crumpets and wait for council drop off years worth of bin bags, why we have to have them with councils logo on IDK 9_9

and to top it all off the wife had day booked off gone out to buy birthday and christmas pressies for a few and then she tells me shes off for a full english cooked breakfast and i was like

No Way GIF

Corinne-eating.gif

cry-sob-gif.gif

i cannot remember last time i had an english cooked breakfast out in a cafe 😭

basil xD 

Basil you not gettin’ by me son...

🐧 

slap penguins GIF

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Come on now @Robertm89....

Were going for a more chilled out vibe in the English room now mate....

4NcEAn1XHsXzvusZII.gif.5b7fda2d7d3b2118a1d9bc10dac8cda8.gif

Its the only way we're gonna make that 1000 page any time in the next 5 years 🤣

@RileyLad,

We can post this thread here about nothin’ and ketchup 😝 

George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

19 minutes ago, Basil said:

why dont you trim the trees back to save you the pain of leaves???

basil 👍

Yeah right @Basil some 50 ft. / 100 ft. Tall trees...

steve brule GIF

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, Basil said:

hiring-a-tree-surgeon.jpg

You do not get it, I love our trees,  they give us so much good shade in the warmer months & they are beautiful in the cooler months... I JUST DO NOT LIKE HAVIN’ TO CLEAN THEM UP!!!

It is going to get even harder the older I get & trying to get help out here in the boonies (which I’m not ready to do as of now, b/c I am still fit & fiddle mind you 😝) is almost impossible... 

• Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

You do not get it, I love our trees,  they give us so much good shade in the warmer months & they are beautiful in the cooler months... I JUST DO NOT LIKE HAVIN’ TO CLEAN THEM UP!!!

It is going to get even harder the older I get & trying to get help out here in the boonies (which I’m not ready to do as of now, b/c I am still fit & fiddle mind you 😝) is almost impossible... 

well its your own fault then xD 

tenor.gif

basil xD

• Haha 4

8 hours ago, RileyLad said:

in the sunset ...

Don't suffer, autumn is autumn, everywhere, and more so in recent years when the weather is crazy. As soon as you are in November dining on an outdoor terrace, as you can't stand a terrible cold the first week of October. You walk around in a t-shirt at Christmas, and you could need put on all the clothes you have to withstand the cold in January.

The weather is no longer predictable. At least here, some years spend most of the winter without rain, and children who start kindergarten have to see what clouds are in photographs. The following year, it doesn't stop raining, and you have to show them pictures of the sun and the blue sky ...

But deep down maybe it's a good thing. These things help you value more how special, enjoyable -and even hedonistic- certain moments are. And the beach at nine o'clock at night, even with some heat, the shore, a drink, a laugh, sweet sea breeze, a pleasant or funny conversation, a good walk, or good music, is a true delicatessen

As for music, it's very subjective, I prefer other types of music for moments like this; but, at the same time, listening this music you offered... you've remembered me a specific type of music: "soundtracks of our memories".

We all have in our memory, and even in our CDs or MP3 collection, songs and discs whose greatest quality is that they connect us with another era, another moment; a place, an environment, or that night, just that one. More than records they are like trapped drops of the past, doses that you can put when you are alone, close your eyes, and breathe that beach again. Those laughs. And that sea.

That genre, that we can name "soundtracks of our memories", does not understand about good or bad music, because it was not made for that. They are keys to another reality, to another time. That is why it's good not to listen this music a lot of times, so that they are not spent, and the memories remain alive; or, over time, those same "trance" songs will end up sounding like "youtube", and not what you experienced. 

Still, although I respect your choice, for those late moments at the beach, my options would be different..... ;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 2

I'm curious, did anyone here who ordered the ZAVVI Jaws set end up getting their replacement booklet?

I'm asking because I'm sure many of you just received an email from EverythingBlu regarding a possible replacement disc with the mono audio for the Psycho 4K disc. 

I never ended up getting that booklet (despite sending them an email all the way back in June and trying to follow it up but to not avail), and am worried that they might ignore this request for a replacement disc. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2