IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

A bucket list item of mine is to go to the US and try some of that genuine American BBQ.

Now you're talking! Here in Missouri we have some pretty nice spots, my parents, & my girlfriend's parents houses being among the choices 😁. With that said I believe Memphis maybe the very best area to travel for some of that authentic BBQ!

delicious lamorne morris GIF by New Girl

• Like 6

Good morning you crazy b*stards

You Crazy GIF by Steve Harvey TV

@Hollywood E Rock as always a delicious selection

Olivia Wilde Reaction GIF

wondering a bit why @extantsrevenge is reacting with a "Thanks" for those hunks but hey I'm not judging

@Casiusco I could never hate you!

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic

toilets are always my friends but this weekend I was well-behaved and just cleaned my apartment and chilled on my couch...also did some other "work"

Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

13 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco I could never hate you!

I Love You Hug GIF by Demic

Thank you!!

tenor.gif?itemid=17849453

toilets are always my friends but this weekend I was well-behaved and just cleaned my apartment and chilled on my couch...also did some other "work"

Alright Then Keep Your Secrets GIF by hero0fwar

You do well to keep your secrets. Discretion is one of the most forgotten values today, it seems that if you are discreet you don't exist. But no one should ever forget what the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was...

275f29212fffe7ad62b4818e826e690b.gif

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Now you're talking! Here in Missouri we have some pretty nice spots, my parents, & my girlfriend's parents houses being among the choices 😁. With that said I believe Memphis maybe the very best area to travel for some of that authentic BBQ!

delicious lamorne morris GIF by New Girl

It sounds great for a big Psycho International Meeting ...

154e7c243f3abdeab70c8f7fb59dc268e2563eb9

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

You do well to keep your secrets. Discretion is one of the most forgotten values today, it seems that if you are discreet you don't exist. But no one should ever forget what the greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was...

275f29212fffe7ad62b4818e826e690b.gif

So you're saying that I'm the devil since a lot of people in here doubt my existence, a theory which I may or may not have intentionally supported?

k-pop devil GIF

I can live with that

• Haha 8

• ★ Administrators ★
32 minutes ago, Trianna said:

wondering a bit why @extantsrevenge is reacting with a "Thanks" for those hunks but hey I'm not judging

Ryan Gosling Lol GIF

It is a

Ufc 205 Thank You GIF by UFC

for his work ethic.

Every day @Hollywood E Rock is posting pictures and so I can rarely bring myself to give a sad reaction to the monday selection, even when it is not my thing, but on the other hand I know it will make you @Trianna go from this

monday GIF

to this

dance girl GIF by Salon Line

I guess we can agree that it is okay to have one day not adapted to our needs.

Also  @Hollywood E Rock will make up for this with Thin

beach day GIF

Wet

wet GIF

and the rest 😃

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

So you're saying that I'm the devil since a lot of people in here doubt my existence, a theory which I may or may not have intentionally supported?

k-pop devil GIF

I can live with that

Well, I give you the options you need. It's important to don't give problems, only a variety of different solutions.

Option 1: You're not the devil, you just ... apply the same "greatest trick" to be discreet.

Option 2: You are the devil, and the toilets are the place where we usually connect with hell.

Option 3: You are @Gipsy Danger 2.0. Because in a community where boys are the majority, putting a bot that appears to be a girl is a great marketing strategy. At heart, you are just a few code lines.

Option 4: You are a good girl who lives in a nun's boarding school, in deep Germany, and you have invented this character to be able to dream of a different life before rehearsing the next playing of "The Sound of Music".

Option 5: You are Sacha Baron Cohen making a character without a mustache. And we all will be famous.

Please tell us something. Who you are?

• Haha 6

42 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Always a pleasure 

giphy.gif

Considering @extantsrevenge is a squirrel who somehow has discovered a way to not only communicate through the web, but also have one of the biggest collections out of all of us, I can honestly say his reaction patterns are the least of the things that make sense concerning him 😂

• Haha 6

8 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Well, I give you the options you need. It's important to don't give problems, only a variety of different solutions.

Option 1: You're not the devil, you just ... apply the same "greatest trick" to be discreet.

Option 2: You are the devil, and the toilets are the place where we usually connect with hell.

Option 3: You are @Gipsy Danger 2.0. Because in a community where boys are the majority, putting a bot that appears to be a girl is a great marketing strategy. At heart, you are just a few code lines.

Option 4: You are a good girl who lives in a nun's boarding school, in deep Germany, and you have invented this character to be able to dream of a different life before rehearsing the next playing of "The Sound of Music".

Option 5: You are Sacha Baron Cohen making a character without a mustache. And we all will be famous.

Maybe this is a Breakfast Club scenario where she is a devil, a !devil, a bot, a kinky nun and a Borat.

Spoiler

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 6

12 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Every day @Hollywood E Rock is posting pictures and so I can rarely bring myself to give a sad reaction to the monday selectio

Could you imagine if the police ever got informed about the content of @Hollywood E Rock's pc hard drive 💾 

tenor-24.gif.366351cc6d95b7d26aa5e7926b23ce11.gif

odvBTLd18b7BC.gif.966434dc50adf94e836b218e95c31a95.gif

Run Forest, run...

rolGO3as5V1gk.gif.c32b8ad1168a3b9c6e89b33f2f0367bf.gif

Edited by RileyLad
  • Haha 8

16 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

I'm a rogue nun that secretly uses the toilets to transform into my devil-self (like Superman with phone booths) then I use @Gipsy Danger to spread my evilness through this network by seducing you all to sign up for GBs.

happy animated series GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

But who says that I don't have a mustache?

mustache GIF

• Haha 7

8 minutes ago, Trianna said:

I'm a rogue nun that secretly uses the toilets to transform into my devil-self (like Superman with phone booths) then I use @Gipsy Danger to spread my evilness through this network by seducing you all to sign up for GBs.

happy animated series GIF by Oggy and the Cockroaches

But who says that I don't have a mustache?

mustache GIF

I don't know why 🤔, but this new found information turns me on 😛 😂

• Haha 7