IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

And the weekend is almost here.

A good time to enjoy some good editions, or the blue sky. 

Be good.

happy-weekend-mickey.gif

PS: How to solve serious problems of space in the place of your collection. That will be my thought this weekend.  But probably the question would suffice for another thread. A long, dense thread that would end with some existential reflection ;) 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

My advice is to get you some tea prepared & enjoy you some television until you fall back to sleep. Put on something that you know will put you in a good mood. That sometimes helps for me.

just had a can of coke in a glass xD 

got yesterday channel on tv with currently watching holocaust escape tunnel on.

this channel does loads ww2 stuff.

hoping slowly over next few hours i'll knacker myself out and then go back to bed and she would have shut up by then xD 

if not she be getting light elbowing in the side for her to roll around and not snore in my ear.

and mikes video above is not too far away from the truth its like a freight train and then when you moan its like what im not that bad.

Captain America Laughing GIF by mtv

basil 👍

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

My advice is to get you some tea prepared & enjoy you some television until you fall back to sleep. Put on something that you know will put you in a good mood. That sometimes helps for me.

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

just had a can of coke in a glass xD 

got yesterday channel on tv with currently watching holocaust escape tunnel on.

this channel does loads ww2 stuff.

hoping slowly over next few hours i'll knacker myself out and then go back to bed and she would have shut up by then xD 

if not she be getting light elbowing in the side for her to roll around and not snore in my ear.

and mikes video above is not too far away from the truth its like a freight train and then when you moan its like what im not that bad.

basil 👍

Trust me fellas ear plugs Help some + melatonin... noted from a guy who knows 😂

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Hey all - apologies for silly question, but....

what case can I get for EverythingBlu Schindler’s List???  I’m trying to protect everything and this one eludes me ....

i dont personally know maybe @Hollywood E Rock or @Veum?

but if they dont you need @ksosk for sure he is the case man, its just trying to get his attention as he gets busy if not heard in next day or so so sling him a PM to get an answer 👍

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Neil21Harris said:

Hey all - apologies for silly question, but....

what case can I get for EverythingBlu Schindler’s List???  I’m trying to protect everything and this one eludes me ....

Hey @Neil21Harris,

I do not know what equivalent this is, but I found one for mine that fits just right, it is 5 1/2 inches across & 7 inches length-wise, would that help you (there is no measurements written on it though!)?🤔

Looking in the MP store I would say it is closest to SCF 8 here:

SCF8 (10 Pack) Fully Enclosed Blu-ray Steelbook Lenticular / Fullslip HDZETA Protective Slipcovers

Edited by Veum
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
5 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
SEXY Saturday

Hide contents

u5PxLXP.jpg

OoQ2lr3.jpg

l1Zmx0I.jpg

C8JM4GV.jpg

2nkEWCh.jpg

ASVXjfh.jpg

vmZEtay.jpg

jlQ7b8G.jpg

wYQqnxx.jpg

7lvVF6M.jpg

Vvpx65z.jpg

hqUXnhG.jpg

BP7qGwC.jpg

TLJREgW.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone enjoying a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

🥤  heart attack GIF  Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

• Haha 6

@Hollywood E Rock You'll appreciate this mate... 😁

This last week I decided to part with a few steelbooks in order to raise some cash for the MCU display. Last night I sat there deciding if I could part with anymore, and had the brainwave that I could probably raise quite a lot of cash from my diecast collection. So this morning I’ve been up in the loft shifting boxes about, armed with my trusty Stanley knife & tape gun.

I’ve opened up around 25-30 boxes (some really quite large) of Sealed Hotwheels, Johnny Lightning’s, Greenlights & M2’s. Didn’t even open the boxes of opened & displayed cars. Man..... I forgot about so many of the cars that I have! And how incredibly detailed some of them are.

Needless to say, I brought down just 1 small box of Hotwheels cars (mostly duplicates), as I cannot bare to part with any of the others!! 😂😂😂 I would imagine that I must have one of the best 1:64 Mopar Muscle collections in the UK! 🤓😆🍻

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock You'll appreciate this mate... 😁

This last week I decided to part with a few steelbooks in order to raise some cash for the MCU display. Last night I sat there deciding if I could part with anymore, and had the brainwave that I could probably raise quite a lot of cash from my diecast collection. So this morning I’ve been up in the loft shifting boxes about, armed with my trusty Stanley knife & tape gun.

I’ve opened up around 25-30 boxes (some really quite large) of Sealed Hotwheels, Johnny Lightning’s, Greenlights & M2’s. Didn’t even open the boxes of opened & displayed cars. Man..... I forgot about so many of the cars that I have! And how incredibly detailed some of them are.

Needless to say, I brought down just 1 small box of Hotwheels cars (mostly duplicates), as I cannot bare to part with any of the others!! 😂😂😂 I would imagine that I must have one of the best 1:64 Mopar Muscle collections in the UK! 🤓😆🍻

I definitely can relate, I talk with my girlfriend at least once a week about downsizing my other collectible items. I come to the same conclusion each time which is I don’t know which items to part with 😂. I assume this is what parents feel like when asked which of their children is the favorite 🤣.

The future goal is to have our house built with a nice sized finished garage & that is where I would like to have the model cars set up. I found these picks on Pinterest for example 

Spoiler

UWebIVt.jpg

svGhm1y.jpg

AOT1coV.jpg

Have the shelves built into the walls would be how I would like to do it. Erica jokes that with this idea our garage could end up being as big as the house if our travel vehicles & my model cars are supposed to fit 😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Have the shelves built into the walls would be how I would like to do it. Erica jokes that with this idea our garage could end up being as big as the house if our travel vehicles & my model cars are supposed to fit 😂

My girlfriend went up to me the other day and said, 'Jeez, you got a big garage. Jeez, you got a big garage'. I said, 'Why did you say that twice?' and she said, 'I didn't'.

See, cuz of the echo.

LeftLegalCobra-size_restricted.gif

Spoiler

I'll show myself out. xD

• Haha 7

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

My girlfriend went up to me the other day and said, 'Jeez, you got a big garage. Jeez, you got a big garage'. I said, 'Why did you say that twice?' and she said, 'I didn't'.

See, cuz of the echo.

LeftLegalCobra-size_restricted.gif

Hide contents

I'll show myself out. xD

bet you wouldn't say that to her face xD 

basil xD 

• Haha 4