IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

You ever see the movie, "Persona" (which I guess you can call "Fight Club 1.0")? (Well, you probably have, since you seem to be a person of culture)

Well, it's like that, except the lines are starting to blur between @Trianna and @Pbsw23 and I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.

Perhaps one of y'all can enlighten me, because @Hollywood E Rock's stash of psychedelic, mind-altering premiums don't seem to able to penetrate this particular abyss.

Yes, I have a DVD edition of "Persona" at home. Sometimes I like to let myself go, the challenges, sit on the sofa or in an armchair, open my eyes wide, and let the wind carry me; experiment, make an emotional or sensory approach to a work, and take account of what I've found after finishing. But for that, you have to feel like it, and have a day of those when you are very rested, sleepless, with your eyes wide open, and with patience.

I don't consider myself a person of culture, I'm just a curious movie fan.

Since I was a teenager, it always irritated me a lot not to understand why something -some kind of work- was considered good, and it was always a challenge for me to understand it. I don't know very well how to express it, in Spanish you can say "entender", when you have understood a message, and you can also say "comprender", for when in addition to hearing and understanding it ... you have realized what it implies, of what lies behind; what they really told you when they told you that.
It always made me very angry not to understand why a movie, book or music album considered was considered a masterpiece... when I did not see it. And since then, I dive to "entender" and "comprender", and then be able to judge whether it seems good or bad to me by, a hit or a scam, having solid arguments, not just opinions.

It's not better or worse, it's just my option. And I apply it to Bergman in the same way as to a Judd Apatow comedy, to a Schwarzenegger film, to Antonioni's, Bruce Willis', to Nolan's, or to the whole "Mission: Impossible" saga. To everything.

As for the lines that blur between @Trianna and @Pbsw23, maybe you should take a step back, like the detective from "Usual Suspects" (another great film pending a collector's edition!!!...), and re-see it all together in perspective. How do you know that @Trianna really exists? Or @Pbsw23... Don't you think everything is too ideal? An open-minded girl with good taste, a nice boy and supporter of a team trained by Marcelo Bielsa... No, it's all too perfect.  Think about it.

Maybe the problem is not that they both are Spiderman, maybe what you have not stopped to think is that you... are... Truman. ;) 

3adb331e72b428eecc216047c96a662a.gif

Notice that even when you talk about the @Hollywood E Rock abyss, you yourself say that everything is blurred...

Maybe his awards are just a way for the Matrix to motivate you, and you keep working without knowing it.

Do you live in a reality show about your life?

Who really is @Hollywood E Rock?

Does Media Psychos exist or have you just imagined it?

And the biggest question of all: am I a Psycho ... or the voice of your conscience?

;) 

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 5

@Casiusco Like I said before, things make sense whenever I'm around you.

I'm starting to feel that perhaps you are me and I'm you. 

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

I think to answer this, we really have to go to the source:

Who is @Veum?

We answer that and we've officially cracked the mystery of the universe. From that point on, all premiums and all Group Buys become free.

The world will finally become that place that Dorothy once heard of in a lullaby.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco your mind is truly fascinating...I'm not sure who I am anymore or IF I am...

tumblr_nx0ahyblyq1r8kesco1_r1_500.gifv

The fabrics of what I perceive as reality unravel around me...if there even is a "me"

But what does 'real' actually mean? How do we define 'real'? And is it so bad if we're not 'real'?

@Casiusco Back to you.

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Well, it's like that, except the lines are starting to blur between @Trianna and @Pbsw23 and I'm not quite sure how I'm supposed to feel about that.

Perhaps one of y'all can enlighten me, because @Hollywood E Rock's stash of psychedelic, mind-altering premiums don't seem to able to penetrate this particular abyss.

@Fortis93

From what I can gather @Trianna & @Pbsw23 are what we all suspect them to be. The same being! What does that mean? My interpretation is that eventhough they are two existing lifeforms moving through the universe separately they are as different as they are the same.

Connected, as we all are. We are all the same being & we are all different unique beings. This has to be at least one of the true keys of reality, because reality relies on balance. With all that said I can't tell you how to feel about all of this. What we all choose to do with this info is our own individual decision, because eventhough we are all the same, we are all also on our own separate journeys through reality. Whatever the hell reality is.

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

@Casiusco

I won't attempt to answer every question because that isn't my purpose. What I can tell you & everyone is that I'm the HERO of our journey. The one who must make the hard decisions. The one who must live with actions made. The one who understands that temptation is always a shadow ever attached to the body, but the mind is what has to be stronger. For if the mind is weak the mission is compromised. With every questioned answer more questions arise & yet I must continue to move forward! 

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I think to answer this, we really have to go the source:

Who is @Veum?

We answer that and we've officially cracked the mystery of the universe. From that point on, all premiums and all Group Buys become free.

The world will finally become that place that Dorothy once heard of in a lullaby.

Maybe, Or If we crack the mystery of the universe the system resets, & all our journeys begin anew. For once the journey of growth is completed then what becomes the new purpose? Without purpose, what do we have?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everybody.

Obviously, everything in this life has a meaning. Sometimes we say it openly, and sometimes subconsciously, with our gestures, our looks, or the gifs we choose.

And obviously, seeing hers, @Trianna have the need to say something, to open up and tell us about a reality that we don't know, isn't it?

What I don't know is if @Fortis93 is questioned by his existence seeing what @Trianna do, or just he has the need to do it too.

Do you need to take a step forward, colleagues?

I'm going to give you just one advice:

Before you say something that people will not forget, take a deep breath, buy three collector's editions, and hopefully the happiness of having them in your hands will erase that damn strange feeling of needing to tell others something about which I'm sure you will regret it. It's a rule that you can apply to everything: you can't make big life decisions before buying and having three new collectors editions in your hands.

And you both know, the whole community knows, that if you applied that rule ... you would no longer have done any of the things you have done in your life until now............ :P 

d9fa.gif

PS: Oh my god, you are going to think that I am insane. And I am not. But I would love to buy a collector's edition of "12 Monkeys", in its day I missed the Mlife one for not knowing this place. The sun was not so bright then. Could it be a cover with a smiling Brad Pitt in his straitjacket looking to the camera like he's actually looking at you? 

Head Explode GIF by memecandy

9 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Hide contents

🤐🤐🤐

4 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Yes, I have a DVD edition of "Persona" at home. Sometimes I like to let myself go, the challenges, sit on the sofa or in an armchair, open my eyes wide, and let the wind carry me; experiment, make an emotional or sensory approach to a work, and take account of what I've found after finishing. But for that, you have to feel like it, and have a day of those when you are very rested, sleepless, with your eyes wide open, and with patience.

I don't consider myself a person of culture, I'm just a curious movie fan.

Since I was a teenager, it always irritated me a lot not to understand why something -some kind of work- was considered good, and it was always a challenge for me to understand it. I don't know very well how to express it, in Spanish you can say "entender", when you have understood a message, and you can also say "comprender", for when in addition to hearing and understanding it ... you have realized what it implies, of what lies behind; what they really told you when they told you that.
It always made me very angry not to understand why a movie, book or music album considered was considered a masterpiece... when I did not see it. And since then, I dive to "entender" and "comprender", and then be able to judge whether it seems good or bad to me by, a hit or a scam, having solid arguments, not just opinions.

It's not better or worse, it's just my option. And I apply it to Bergman in the same way as to a Judd Apatow comedy, to a Schwarzenegger film, to Antonioni's, Bruce Willis', to Nolan's, or to the whole "Mission: Impossible" saga. To everything.

As for the lines that blur between @Trianna and @Pbsw23, maybe you should take a step back, like the detective from "Usual Suspects" (another great film pending a collector's edition!!!...), and re-see it all together in perspective. How do you know that @Trianna really exists? Or @Pbsw23... Don't you think everything is too ideal? An open-minded girl with good taste, a nice boy and supporter of a team trained by Marcelo Bielsa... No, it's all too perfect.  Think about it.

Maybe the problem is not that they both are Spiderman, maybe what you have not stopped to think is that you... are... Truman. ;) 

3adb331e72b428eecc216047c96a662a.gif

Notice that even when you talk about the @Hollywood E Rock abyss, you yourself say that everything is blurred...

Maybe his awards are just a way for the Matrix to motivate you, and you keep working without knowing it.

Do you live in a reality show about your life?

Does Media Psychos exist or have you just imagined it?

And the biggest question of all: am I a Psycho ... or the voice of your conscience?

;) 

🤐🤐🤐

2 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

I think to answer this, we really have to go the source:

Who is @Veum?

Just Saying Hi GIF by MOODMAN

2 hours ago, Trianna said:

@Casiusco your mind is truly fascinating...I'm not sure who I am anymore or IF I am...

tumblr_nx0ahyblyq1r8kesco1_r1_500.gifv

The fabrics of what I perceive as reality unravel around me...if there even is a "me"

Work From Home Quarantine GIF by Jason Clarke

26 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Fortis93

From what I can gather @Trianna & @Pbsw23 are what we all suspect them to be. The same being! What does that mean? My interpretation is that eventhough they are two existing lifeforms moving through the universe separately they are as different as they are the same.

Connected, as we all are. We are all the same being & we are all different unique beings. This has to be at least one of the true keys of reality, because reality relies on balance. With all that said I can't tell you how to feel about all of this. What we all choose to do with this info is our own individual decision, because eventhough we are all the same, we are all also on our own separate journeys through reality. Whatever the hell reality is.

@Casiusco

I won't attempt to answer every question because that isn't my purpose. What I can tell you & everyone is that I'm the HERO of our journey. The one who must make the hard decisions. The one who must live with actions made. The one who understands that temptation is always a shadow ever attached to the body, but the mind is what has to be stronger. For if the mind is weak the mission is compromised. With every questioned answer more questions arise & yet I must continue to move forward! 

Maybe, Or If we crack the mystery of the universe the system resets, & all our journeys begin anew. For once the journey of growth is completed then what becomes the new purpose? Without purpose, what do we have?

Confused Hanna Barbera GIF by Warner Archive

19 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

@Hollywood E Rock @Fortis93 @Veum Well given I’ve been around here for longer than any of you lot, I guess that makes your Queen the imposter 😂😂😂

@Pbsw23 I don’t think so beaver breath 😂 

brad pitt film GIF

80s cheerios GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 4