IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

On 8/29/2020 at 3:36 AM, Ephoenix said:

I've been sick the past couple days and just woke up to this. I'm so sad : ( I hope he got the time with his family and friends and I just I don't know what to say.

I had drifted away from the MCU for a long while until a friend asked me to go with him to see the premier for Black Panther (there were drummers from his country in this movie and was excited to see it) and Black Panther was what got me interested in the MCU again. He is why I went back and watched all the movies I skipped before Infinity Wars.

I'm sadly not that shocked on the type of cancer. In the past 10 years, they have seen a large uptick of people under 50 getting diagnosed with Colon Cancer. This is why colonoscopy screening recommendations are in flux quite a bit lately, trying to figure out how to catch these cases in younger people in early stages. Had a friend lose her fight to it and my grandmother. So if you have a family history no matter your age, ask your Doctor if you need a colonoscopy (esp if you have even the smallest change in bowel movements)!!! (I actually need to schedule mine at 35 :/)

black panther avengers GIF by Marvel Studios

The main thing w/colon cancer is what peeps eat, most eat too much fried & processed foods.

Where available start eating fresh organic vegetables (there is so many chemicals, which cause cancer in non-organic foods) & fruits❣️

image.jpeg.12b9acb00deb48ec8d539fe5122bb1dd.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Basil said:

well looks like blufans lost the art on this one.

zavvi got instead save me some money, but got my pre-order in yesterday.

just goto hope is gloss but bet it won't be.

12663322-5694788294500736.jpg

basil :D

That looks as much like Billy Dee Williams as I do .

the casting agent needed Specksavers more than what I do .

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I'll even go one further. It's probably tied with "The Force Awakens" for being my favourite of the Disney Star Wars films. xD

Are you F’ing kidding me. If we’re going to compare Disney Star Wars Movies Rogue One is by far the best. No disrespect, but I thought it was more of a complete film, and they even had the balls to kill off the lead characters of the movie. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

9 minutes ago, RAK said:

Are you F’ing kidding me. If we’re going to compare Disney Star Wars Movies Rogue One is by far the best. No disrespect, but I thought it was more of a complete film, and they even had the balls to kill off the lead characters of the movie. 

No competition, the rest were utter garbage. Rogue one is my second Favorite star wars movie of all time. Right behind ewok adventure 🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, RAK said:

I'm very much aware mine is a bit of a hot take. xD

• Haha 4

Just now, RAK said:

200.gif

Film is subjective, and everyone has movies that someone else doesn’t like. I’m glad you enjoy them.

Well, I should say that I think the final half hour of "Rogue One" is awesome, and if I could rank partial segments of movies, it'd definitely be there with the best of the Disney Star Wars films.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Count Dantes said:

@Pbsw23 your “football” = 🤢 🤮 💩 

image.gif.96ac8dadf0d9c0b7e2265ba77183d682.gif

image.gif.473153e04f513965792e8cc81d4f3691.gif

image.gif.7bbac20b9a3b57e472799049f38fce3f.gif

image.gif.97868a7aca7c72baa5b350ef5933974d.gif

Thats funny, because you just posted clips of European football, not English football. There’s a reason the Prem is the best 😉😁

Also, I am not knocking the NFL in anyway shape or form. Pro-athletes for sure, but it’s not “FOOTBALL” And, you used a gif that’s a shoulder barge in shoulder pads to demonstrate your argument. What’s that got to do with sport and skills huh Brody?!😂😂 😁😁😁

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

16 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Thats funny, because you just posted clips of European football, not English football. There’s a reason the Prem is the best 😉😁

Also, I am not knocking the NFL in anyway shape or form. Pro-athletes for sure, but it’s not “FOOTBALL” And, you used a gif that’s a shoulder barge in shoulder pads to demonstrate your argument. What’s that got to do with sport and skills huh Brody?!😂😂 😁😁😁

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7902dd5120eb3557768c42857f6e3161

Let's settle down before we have an international incident. xD

Edited by Fortis93
  • Haha 6

41 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Reveal hidden contents

giphy.gif

7902dd5120eb3557768c42857f6e3161

Let's settle down before we have an international incident. xD

Don't worry, @Count Dantes is a brother in arms. Though he is the Last one I expected to bite....

giphy.gif

😁😁😁

But lets allow the record to show, that my aversion was to English football being dubbed as ‘Soccer’. Our governing body is called the F.A. (Football Association) for crying out loud.

I have no malice towards ‘American Football’ or any other form of sport called football for that matter, but Soccer is for teams called ‘Galaxy’ or ‘Fire’. It’s not my fault a light ribbing to a thoroughly nice, helpful and efficient German fellow went Global! 😂😂😂

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Don't worry, @Count Dantes is a brother in arms. Though he is the Last one I expected to bite....

giphy.gif

😁😁😁

But lets allow the record to show, that my aversion was to English football being dubbed as ‘Soccer’. Our governing body is called the F.A. (Football Association) for crying out loud.

I have no malice towards ‘American Football’ or any other form of sport called football for that matter, but Soccer is for teams called ‘Galaxy’ or ‘Fire’. It’s not my fault a light ribbing to a thoroughly nice, helpful and efficient German fellow went Global! 😂😂😂

Galaxy or fire 😂. Yeah I’ll give you that one, soccer isn’t correct whatsoever. 

i have a couple friends who are massive “football” fans and watch the premier league a ton. Just not my cup of tea. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1