IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

It honestly is Very good if you like that sort of thing. If you enjoyed Friends, and you appreciate Geeky references to DC, Marvel, Star Wars, Star Trek, Comic Con’s etc etc, then I would strongly recommend it 👍🏼

Oops...now that I read your post, I am not so sure anymore about watching it. Never liked ‘Friends’ and I’m not that much into comics etc. I’m more of a ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ kind of guy 😁

• Thanks 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Random Question for you English room.... Anyone aware of any cool/limited Big Bang Theory editions or collectibles? 

@Robertm89 @Basil @RileyLad @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Scary Hair @extantsrevenge

Just asking Madam now , shes not aware of any mate 😞

@Pbsw23

Look what she found 

https://www.amazon.com/Big-Bang-Theory-Complete-Limited/dp/B07QLB7H7W

• Thanks 2

Just now, R1s1ngs0n said:

Oops...now that I read your post, I am not so sure anymore about watching it. Never liked ‘Friends’ and I’m not that much into comics etc. I’m more of a ‘Seinfeld’ and ‘Curb Your Enthusiasm’ kind of guy 😁

Its not for everyone 😁

How about Cheers, Everyone Loves Raymond, Will & Grace, King of Queens, Frasier..... think I’ve done then all 🙈😂😂😂

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Its not for everyone 😁

How about Cheers, Everyone Loves Raymond, Will & Grace, King of Queens, Frasier..... think I’ve done then all 🙈😂😂😂

I’m ashamed to admit that I saw maybe one or two episodes of ‘Cheers’ a long long time ago. I love Ted Danson in ‘Curb’ I think he’s hilarious in that series. ‘Frasier’ I find mildly amusing and the same can be said about ‘Raymond’. 

I know about the other two but never bothered to watch.

I am generally more inclined toward British or American-Jewish humor.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I’m ashamed to admit that I saw maybe one or two episodes of ‘Cheers’ a long long time ago. I love Ted Danson in ‘Curb’ I think he’s hilarious in that series. ‘Frasier’ I find mildly amusing and the same can be said about ‘Raymond’. 

I know about the other two but never bothered to watch.

I am generally more inclined toward British or American-Jewish humor.

Just reminded me I recently watched The Good Place with Ted Danson. Also quite amusing.

If British humour is your thing, have you tired Red Dwarf from the 90’s? I Loved that show 😁👌🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Just reminded me I recently watched The Good Place with Ted Danson. Also quite amusing.

If British humour is your thing, have you tired Red Dwarf from the 90’s? I Loved hat show 😁👌🏼

I have a lot of catching up to do, apparently.

You’ll have to forgive me but I think that the most ‘recent’ British comedy series I saw, must have probably been ‘Yes, Prime Minister’ and ‘Are You Being Served?’ 😔

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Me and @Pbsw23 must just be absolute nerds 😂😂 it's a good show. TV shows you in to @ukade2327

How long have you got ......

any Show connected to DC and Marvel for starters , Star Trek Discovery, Lucifer , into the Badlands, Siren , American Gods , Bosch , Preacher , Sneaky Pete , The Orville , TWD , True Detective , Cardinal , ..... anything that looks half descent or I like the look of basically.........

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

How long have you got ......

any Show connected to DC and Marvel for starters , Star Trek Discovery, Lucifer , into the Badlands, Siren , American Gods , Bosch , Preacher , Sneaky Pete , The Orville , TWD , True Detective , Cardinal , ..... anything that looks half descent or I like the look of basically.........

We must have different tastes @ukade2327 because I've literally not seen any of those shows lol 🤣🤣🤣 if you had to recommend one it would be ??......

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

@ukade2327 @Robertm89 The one I truly don’t get is TWD. How can a show about Zombies STILL be running after 9 seasons???! 🤣 Doesn’t appear to be an awful lot to write about there too me 😂

Each to their own though, it’s clearly a Massively popular show.

Yeah my brother watches it and said it's not as good as it once was but still enjoyable. Everyone is different, some of the thing's I Watch won't interest others. 

• Like 2

@RileyLad @Pbsw23 @ukade2327 @DodgyDave @Basil @extantsrevenge @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n @Veum 

Have any of you's watched the Netflix interactive movie... BLACK MIRROR: BANDERSNATCH

I watched it last night and thought it was a really cool idea and quite enjoyable. There's multiple endings based on your own in movie choices. If yous haven't already check it out. 

Edited by Robertm89
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Robertm89 said:

@RileyLad @Pbsw23 @ukade2327 @DodgyDave @Basil @extantsrevenge @Scary Hair @R1s1ngs0n @Veum 

Have any of you's watched the Netflix interactive movie... BLACK MIRROR: BANDERSNATCH

I watched it last night and though it was a really cool idea and quite enjoyable. There's multiple endings based on your own in movie choices. If yous haven't already check it out. 

I have! Spent almost all day trying to get all possible endings (got help from Google for the last couple or so).

It’s an interesting concept but might not be for people who lack patience and have low tolerance for repetitiveness.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I have! Spent almost all day trying to get all possible endings (got help from Google for the last couple or so).

It’s an interesting concept but might not be for people who lack patience and have low tolerance for repetitiveness.

That's what I really like the concept, and something a bit different. I think it was enjoyable. But I agree probably not for all but then what is. I'll give anything a go once. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

I've never actually watched any of the TV show but after watching that I am most certainly gonna check it out. 

It’s a brillant show. I guarantee you’ll be thinking about it long after you’ve finished watching it. Except for some subtle references connecting some of the episodes, it is not necessary to watch them in order. Me and my wife started (by mistake) with the fourth season and then juggled back and forth between different episodes.

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, R1s1ngs0n said:

It’s a brillant show. I guarantee you’ll be thinking about it long after you’ve finished watching it. Except for some subtle references connecting some of the episodes, it is not necessary to watch them in order. Me and my wife started (by mistake) from the fourth season and then juggled back and forth between seasons.

Yeah I did hear that. Each season is a different story so not a continuation. For OCD purposes I will start at the beginning anyways 🤣🤣 glad you've said it's good because I was thinking about starting it but now I'm definitely going too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1