IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, RileyLad said:

I'm a platinum member and looking to renew as soon as possible 

But right now I'm...

OOR (out of reactions)

This has never happened to me before

@Fortis93, @LeGonze

I don't know how u cope

Aaagggggghhhhhhhhhh 😱😱😱

OOR too... I'm at -9 right now to be exact... xD

Come here man... We support each other... :P

giphy.gif

But... How can that happen??... I thought they were unlimited with Premium Memberships...??? :o

• Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Diamond Memberships are more than likely made up for all the administrators of the site. To be honest I honestly don’t think an actual diamond tier really exist. The banners was just made for all the administrators to distinguish them from everyone because they help run the site.

It’s for showmanship purposes. “Diamond members” are just Platinum members who are administrators of the site. I’m pretty sure if there was an actual new ranking we would have been told about it. 

OOR... Exactly what I think... I will just wait for the Membership Release dates and be happy... 9_9xD

• Like 2

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

But right now I'm...

OOR (out of reactions)

@Fortis93, @LeGonze

I don't know how u cope

Aaagggggghhhhhhhhhh 😱😱😱

As we are talking with one another right now John is working on the memberships. He is tinkering with the system before we are allowed to renew.

Right now I can’t see our Platinum area & I’m sure it’s because he is personally working on it & doesn’t want to be disturbed. 

You will have to be able to give reactions later I guess

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

But right now I'm...

OOR (out of reactions)

@Fortis93, @LeGonze

I don't know how u cope

Aaagggggghhhhhhhhhh 😱😱😱

It's very simple...

Spoiler

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Just like any mature adult, really.

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

OOR... Exactly what I think... I will just wait for the Membership Release dates and be happy... 9_9xD

My first year on the site it was pretty easy for me to become a premium member. If you’re new & you are taking the time out to get yourself familiar with the neighborhood it becomes easier to not miss out on things. 

As far as the memberships go there are spots left over from all the tiers so new members have an opportunity to become one. As long as you’re keeping up on the news around renewal time (which you & a few other new members are) you shouldn’t have to much trouble becoming a premium member. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

My first year on the site it was pretty easy for me to become a premium member. If you’re new & you are taking the time out to get yourself familiar with the neighborhood it becomes easier to not miss out on things. 

As far as the memberships go there are spots left over from all the tiers so new members have an opportunity to become one. As long as you’re keeping up on the news around renewal time (which you & a few other new members are) you shouldn’t have to much trouble becoming a premium member. 

@Hollywood E Rock I just hope John gets it done today, tomorrow I’m getting stitched over 😂 

disney iphone GIF

I could lose out if...

Too Late GIF by memecandy

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock I just hope John gets it done today, tomorrow I’m getting stitched over 😂 

disney iphone GIF

I could lose out if...

You’re Gold so it’s actually in your interest that this gets sorted the latest possible. If Platinum are only able to purchase starting tomorrow then you can go have your skin job without having to worry about missing your chance.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

disney iphone GIF

I could lose out if...

You’re not going to miss out, we will be given 24hrs to renew. So even if you’re busy most of the day you will have more than enough time to get 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1