IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

7 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

What Just Happened Wtf GIF by SomeGoodNews

why is English room becoming the most active 😅, over 10 pages in one night

shocked chandler bing GIF

Some members hide the 100 post award after getting the 1000 post award to keep it more orderly.

squirrel nut GIF by EnBW

giphy.gif

Happy Monday GIF by memecandy

Since @Hollywood E Rock will not deliver today.....😥

bikini GIFgigi hadid bikini GIF by Victoria's Secret Fashion Showsexy bikini GIF

7 hours ago, CAYENNE-FAHRER said:

Freude.gif

I’ll have to liven this mourning monday hey :x

E4654565-F4C8-42B5-AFB5-290F460D7C09.gif.3616c753ce7462321ee6bb59e15ee759.gif

Spoiler

C6126346-33BA-41C6-90C1-4D84894AE99C.thumb.jpeg.c46bf716a70166ec0b2a06e60af62165.jpeg

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

Good morning English Room. I’m uhhh.... I’m both pleased & Devastated that I was otherwise engaged last night. Had I have popped in, I fear I may have pushed it too far 😂😂

2 weeks off starting today for me Whoop Whoop!! And yes, I am still in bed as I type this 😁👍🏼

giphy.gif

Have a great vacation my friend @Pbsw23 🏖️

happy fred flintstone GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Greetings from the future!

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be more ripped than before! Psychos ShReDeD!

TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

14887933.gif

ee213782bcdf1a89e374ce4d95239e7e.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hysd.gif

giphy.gif

6et3.gif

tumblr_m8sob2kRNQ1qh2niko1_1280.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Fortis93 said:

Greetings from the future!

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be more ripped than before! Psychos ShReDeD!

TESTOSTERONE  Tuesday

Hide contents

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

14887933.gif

ee213782bcdf1a89e374ce4d95239e7e.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Hysd.gif

giphy.gif

6et3.gif

tumblr_m8sob2kRNQ1qh2niko1_1280.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are doing good today! Here’s to us experiencing a Tuesday that’s even better than our Monday!

You promised some Mexican Testoterone... :PLEURE:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

i see the start of the tiered membership has been announced with more details to come on how we will purchase.

basil 👍

People have been buying a "diamond membership" on John's email yesterday it just mentioned silver, gold and plat. I wasn't even aware there was a diamond membership and now it's saying its out of stock ? 

Spoiler
2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

People have been buying a "diamond membership" on John's email yesterday it just mentioned silver, gold and plat. I wasn't even aware there was a diamond membership and now it's saying its out of stock ? 

A diamond 💎 For members, I thought this was only for staff...

Barbie Omg GIF by MOODMAN

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

yes no announcement and newbies can buy straight off the bat as well and as you say now sold out did this just get better or worse?

• Like 2

Diamond Memberships are more than likely made up for all the administrators of the site. To be honest I honestly don’t think an actual diamond tier really exist. The banners was just made for all the administrators to distinguish them from everyone because they help run the site.

It’s for showmanship purposes. “Diamond members” are just Platinum members who are administrators of the site. I’m pretty sure if there was an actual new ranking we would have been told about it. 

• Like 3