IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

10 minutes ago, Basil said:

no i think we should help him do it in one day get it done set a new record from decision

dont think anyone beat that in a day.

there is enough of us to help a brother out 👍

I’m in, that way you’ll all help me get over the 11,000 posts... a bonus for me hehe...

wacky races lol GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Trianna said:

Thank you! though I'm not the biggest fan but like the look of her

captain marvel GIF by Marvel Studios

Yeah she definitely looks f#cking cool! Movie was just okay though, Glad it made a bunch of money though. I believe the character has big potential to be really cool in the whole universe. She just needs some stronger villains to take on.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah she definitely looks f#cking cool! Movie was just okay though, Glad it made a bunch of money though. I believe the character has big potential to be really cool in the whole universe. She just needs some stronger villains to take on.

I still need to see this @Hollywood E Rock 🙄

Scared Dog GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I thought she was pretty cool in Endgame despite her limited screen time. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

I thought she was pretty cool in Endgame despite her limited screen time. 

Yeah she was cool in Endgame & I wanted to see more of her. Now that I’m thinking about it. The concept with Infinity War & Endgame could have been a trilogy. There was a lot of story with all the characters that kinda got cut because they wrapped everything up in two movies. A trilogy completely flushing out the old characters & setting up the new characters would have been a better move. 

• Like 2

Just now, Hollywood E Rock said:

Yeah she was cool in Endgame & I wanted to see more of her. Now that I’m thinking about it. The concept with Infinity War & Endgame could have been a trilogy. There was a lot of story with all the characters that kinda got cut because they wrapped everything up in two movies. A trilogy completely flushing out the old characters & setting up the new characters would have been a better move. 

Someone get this man a studio. 👆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

saw a news story from her online the other day shes frightened cap marvel 2 is going to have so many heroes coming out like cap 2 did it will take away from her story line personally, so have to see where this goes i hope we end up with a story about her carrying on 

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, Basil said:

no i think we should help him do it in one day get it done set a new record from decision

dont think anyone beat that in a day.

there is enough of us to help a brother out 👍

Do you remember when the German room got to the 1000 page mark....

And the English room was only on page 125...

Well were on 383 now....

Can have it up too 1000 by midnight at this rate 😂

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Also it was kinda a shame that characters like Winter Soldier didn't really have a place in the big battle...there's only so much you can do as a relatively normal human. Am excited for the Falcon & Winter Soldier series though. And glad that our german Daniel Brühl also is in it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Or this.....

not sure but I wanna find out....😂

cinderella.gif.7d7b2ce127a69343980a4dbbea3141d7.gif

I would LOVE to see you fitting a Tyre and trying to stay squeaky clean in a outfit like that .

YEP a bit of a way from Manchester however YOU NEVER KNOW with my lack of sense of direction 

confused malcolm mcdowell GIF by Warner Archive

2 hours ago, ukade2327 said:

You get the 1000 post award ....

sexy zac efron GIF

2 hours ago, RileyLad said:

Turn into wolf man friday night

89Eko49m84Ja.gif.e97c9702dbe0a7dc1829981b5a92a776.gif

That could get interesting 

The Friday Night Shuffle GIF - Shuffle Friday Night GIFs

20 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Ding, ding, ding, ding

We have a winner....

Give the man a gold fish

4dccf4b1b52e5.jpg.e0872197cb379d1c2b5ef6ae4f03b0d1.jpg

super troopers yes GIF by Fox Searchlight is an X ray OF my Brain .

HOW did you Know

Barbie Omg GIF by MOODMAN 

• Haha 4