IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I am certainly interested in Godzilla @Veum although I may wait until Steelbook release to watch it... unless I hear lots of good views from fellow Psychos who go to see it.

I don’t mind a CGI fest @Robertm89 so sure I will enjoy it. I rather enjoyed a Rampage. Love Monster Movie me 😁👍🏼

Yeah it's got some pretty solid reviews so far mate. I'd recommend it. Yeah I enjoyed rampage too. There not masterpieces but there nice fun movies to watch lol. 👌

• Like 2

Just gonna put this here.... 😋 Go.

19D538F7-9296-4D62-902B-B48BB942A2EF.jpeg

@Pbsw23 Unbelievable show.... Actually only just discovered it last month and watched the 2 series that was on there in a few days. I had seen trailers in past and forogt about it. Has a really good feel to it and the soundtrack is cool as. Last but not least obviously the kids are so likeable too. 😁😁 Looking forward to this just a shame it's supposed to be the final season and it's been a couple of years since the last so been quite a wait for some reason.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

@Pbsw23 Unbelievable show.... Actually only just discovered it last month and watched the 2 series that was on there in a few days. I had seen trailers in past and forogt about it. Has a really good feel to it and the soundtrack is cool as. Last but not least obviously the kids are so likeable too. 😁😁 Looking forward to this just a shame it's supposed to be the final season and it's been a couple of years since the last so been quite a wait for some reason.

I know, it’s been fantastic from start to finish. I agree about its a shame it’s ending, but sometimes this is the best outcome. Would hate for it to drag on and become worn out. I love the fact each season is about 8 episodes. 

Perhaps the writers/creators will bring us something new & equally cool 🤞🏼😁

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Went to see it at the weekend, a real big cgi fest but all in all pretty enjoyable. Let me know what you think 👍

4 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

I am certainly interested in Godzilla @Veum although I may wait until Steelbook release to watch it... unless I hear lots of good views from fellow Psychos who go to see it.

I don’t mind a CGI fest @Robertm89 so sure I will enjoy it. I rather enjoyed a Rampage. Love Monster Movie me 😁👍🏼

coffee.gif Got back from watching Godzilla: King of the Monsters and all I can say for now, because I do not want to spoil it for those that are going to watch it, it did have some nice CGI for me! :D

@Pbsw23, if you happen to go to a theatre to see this make sure you stay & watch all the way through the final credits!! ;)

Veum bullwhip.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Excited about this one too, but I did not know it is supposed to be the last already 😭

DearMarriedBadger-size_restricted.gif

But better end it on a high note instead of a disaster (like Game of Thrones).

Yeah I agree @extantsrevenge .... Still be sad to see it go after only 3 seasons, but like @Pbsw23 said hopefully the guys behind it get the chance to do another show and it's just as good. 🤞

• Like 3

Thinking about parting with my Zavvi Star Wars steels, and upon some research on the bay of e, it’s damn near impossible to determine their value! 😂

The auctions are so low (but with days to go) and the buy it News are obscene 😳

I hate valuing steelbooks 🙈

Stopped reading at star wars 😂😂😉🤮🤮 my advice is throw them out and watch some proper cinema 😂

• Haha 2

Why do you think they are up for sale mate 😆 My boys love SW but then they also love Spongebob soooooooo...... pretty sure their view isn’t valid yet 😂

I know star wars is really popular and I've just never got it.... Everybody is different though. There will be things I like people don't lol. At the minute my boys love spiderman spiderverse movie. And it is actually pretty cool lol 

• Like 1

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I know star wars is really popular and I've just never got it.... Everybody is different though. There will be things I like people don't lol. At the minute my boys love spiderman spiderverse movie. And it is actually pretty cool lol 

Now That is Class! 😁 Watched it with my boys as soon as my WeET arrived, and we all really enjoyed it. I mayyyyyyy have brainwashed them slightly with Spidey 😂

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning English Room

Hope you have a good weekend. Lots of rain forecast in the east, so off to see Dark Phoenix this afternoon.

Morning mate @Pbsw23 crap day ahead by the look of it. Let us know your review of dark phoenix later. It's getting a lot of stick. hopefully it isn't that bad. 👍

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Morning mate @Pbsw23 crap day ahead by the look of it. Let us know your review of dark phoenix later. It's getting a lot of stick. hopefully it isn't that bad. 👍

Morning mate @Robertm89 Yeah, it’s def a day for Movies! 😁 I think I’m going to a 4pm showing, which gives me plenty of time to watch something else tonight 😆

I watched Rim of the World on Netflix this week. Total kids film and takes plots from other movies, but seeing as I know you like your monsters, it may be worth a watch if you’re ever really stuck mate. It’s not great at all, but it’s watchable at least 😂

With regards to the critics reviews, they slated Venom but it wasn’t that bad?! Sure it will be entertaining, though I am also sure it will confuse us all further with the Xmen timelines 😂

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning English Room

Hope you have a good weekend. Lots of rain forecast in the east, so off to see Dark Phoenix this afternoon.

Enjoy the movie @Pbsw23 ..., however good or bad it may be ... hopefully its good ... 🌧 ng here in the east mids ... been chucking it down all might ....rain rain rain all weekend forecast...☹️☹️.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ukade2327 said:

Enjoy the movie @Pbsw23 ..., however good or bad it may be ... hopefully its good ... 🌧 ng here in the east mids ... been chucking it down all might ....rain rain rain all weekend forecast...☹️☹️.....

Cheers @ukade2327 I’m not exactly “Pumped” for this one, but sure it won’t be as bad as some make out.

Not sure if the bad reviews are from Hardcore Xmen fans, or just movie critics in general. 

I think we are supposed to see a break in the rain here tomorrow, but let’s face it, it’s all guess work really 😂

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Morning mate @Robertm89 Yeah, it’s def a day for Movies! 😁 I think I’m going to a 4pm showing, which gives me plenty of time to watch something else tonight 😆

I watched Rim of the World on Netflix this week. Total kids film and takes plots from other movies, but seeing as I know you like your monsters, it may be worth a watch if you’re ever really stuck mate. It’s not great at all, but it’s watchable at least 😂

With regards to the critics reviews, they slated Venom but it wasn’t that bad?! Sure it will be entertaining, though I am also sure it will confuse us all further with the Xmen timelines 😂

I'm unfortunately working until 4 @Pbsw23 so know cinema today but i might check that out later on tonight. Yeah I enjoyed venom. I mean it wasn't a masterpiece but it was fun which is what it was supposed to be. I think the sequel has potential to be even better with woody H as a bad guy. Yeah X-Men for me is a strange one. Some have been good some not so good. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Forget Batman V110.0....  THIS is exactly the kind of thing I was hoping DC would do.... 

@Robertm89 @ukade2327 @R1s1ngs0n @Basil @Scary Hair @Veum @extantsrevenge @RileyLad

@Pbsw23 Looks cool but only on DC universe ? That's not another subscription service is it. I have enough lol. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1