IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

14 minutes ago, Basil said:

i dont have the 4k discs and this would be a cheap way to get them arrrrrrgggghhhhh im conflicted help me xD 

what do you think all of you? (look up)

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Trianna @extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @Scary Hair @Benoit46 @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23

basil xD

From a relative nobody here, I'd say get to it before the scalpers do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

i dont have the 4k discs and this would be a cheap way to get them arrrrrrgggghhhhh im conflicted help me xD 

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Trianna @extantsrevenge @R1s1ngs0n @Scary Hair @Benoit46 @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Pbsw23

basil xD

Go for it man 😁

Make It Rain Money GIF

Captain America Dance GIF by Nerdist.com

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil xD

Well if you want the 4k discs & this is a cheap way to acquire them then I say go for it & pre-order the set. Me I cannot condone a set that has Ironman in the middle when Captain America is the leader of the team & his trilogy of films is the best. So for me personally this set just like the inferior America version is a

giphy.gif

• Haha 6

2 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:
  Reveal hidden contents

excited thor ragnarok GIF

Wow that is awesome. I placed my oder thanks @StrikerEureka79.

My answer @Basil

buy purchase GIF

I originally planned to open my 4K Steelbooks, but I really wanted such a complete Set. I recently opened the Cap 1 SB, but Iron Man 1, 2 I watched on Disney + because I did not want to open the SBs. The only problem I now have is that I need to replace the few open SB with sealed copies again 😨😅

that was one major benefit with this set this could be one to watch and then premiums could stay sealed if i wanted, plus alot of mine have been 3d +2d on blufans double lenti front.

also im heading on a 4k as versions that im heading for mainly. i have the player just cant change the telly yet as mines working and she would kill me xD 

when i went out and got the current one 50" 3d this one had £400 off but the old telly was working, i did get it in the ear a bit for that at the time even though was my money.

so i have to hold out now till this telly goes but the good thing is tellys improving all the time so hopefully time this one goes i get 4k and 3d all in one crossing my fingers for :D

basil xD 

• Haha 5

12 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

From where I am looking THAT LOOKS AWESOME @Trianna .

Mean it here youd have to pay £60 . Jas looked into it before she went dark as in raven black , 

GREAT WORK is what I think Two Thumbs Up Ok GIF by Tinashe

Thanks Ann 😘

I wanted it to be more pink though and just left the product in too long 😆 however my mum likes it too so it must be good

katy perry omg GIF

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Basil said:

that was one major benefit with this set this could be one to watch and then premiums could stay sealed if i wanted, plus alot of mine have been 3d +2d on blufans double lenti front.

also im heading on a 4k as versions that im heading for mainly. i have the player just cant change the telly yet as mines working and she would kill me xD 

when i went out and got the current one 50" 3d this one had £400 off but the old telly was working, i did get it in the ear a bit for that at the time even though was my money.

so i have to hold out now till this telly goes but the good thing is tellys improving all the time so hopefully time this one goes i get 4k and 3d all in one crossing my fingers for :D

basil xD 

@Basil

The best thing you can do to your TV so you get a new one is to 

television set GIF by The Room

Your wife said if it breaks you get a new one lol 😂😂

• Haha 5

2 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

@Basil

The best thing you can do to your TV so you get a new one is to 

television set GIF by The Room

Your wife said if it breaks you get a new one lol 😂😂

cant at the moment im desperate for 2 new sofas the springs are slowly starting to go but its old like really old and i got a horrible feeling the new ones i want when shops open back up gone be expensive like really expensive.

need brown leather recliner but want full electric motors with usbs in ends and the whole front to come up.

im struggling to find what i want online even, so any money i have is going to be long gone soon.

be back in the poor house soon enough xD 

basil :D

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock it all started with iron man first film,  you just into the fight between him and cap thats all and you team cap xD 

im not looking at that specifically goto look at the bigger picture here 👍

and not trying to open a can of worms here either xD 

basil :D 

@Basil

You’re right the universe did start with him, & you’re right again, I’m Team Steve Rogers 😆! Honestly if what the picture is showing is pretty much what the final product is going to look like then it’s going to be a nice set to have. I actually like how this version is going to be covered with what looks like a clear acrylic box top. It gives the set a more collector feel. Our version didn’t have that.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

You’re right the universe did start with him, & you’re right again, I’m Team Steve Rogers 😆! Honestly if what the picture is showing is pretty much what the final product is going to look like then it’s going to be a nice set to have. I actually like how this version is going to be covered with what looks like and clear acrylic box top. It gives the set a more collector feel. Our version didn’t have that.

im just hoping with shipping they pack that up really well and give it the room it needs 👍

also thinking if anyone from america wanted this shipping might be wildy expensive to get there unless amazon from uk do cheaper shipping but not sure in this case.

but might be lucky as is amazon.

basil 👍

• Like 2

@StrikerEureka79 @Basil @extantsrevenge @Trianna @Benoit46 @RAK @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Scary Hair

I know one thing for sure if any member wants this set they better not beat around the bush because the American version on the aftermarket is going for crazy prices. This new set looks better so I can only imagine what the price would be if one doesn’t pre-order now. A collector would have to sale a baby on the black market to be able to afford it 🤣!

xxWDF7o.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

im just hoping with shipping they pack that up really well and give it the room it needs 👍

also thinking if anyone from america wanted this shipping might be wildy expensive to get there unless amazon from uk do cheaper shipping but not sure in this case.

but might be lucky as is amazon.

basil 👍

Amazon UK is currently not shipping to U.S.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• ★ Administrators ★
il y a 4 minutes, Hollywood E Rock a dit :

@StrikerEureka79 @Basil @extantsrevenge @Trianna @Benoit46 @RAK @Robertm89 @RileyLad @Scary Hair

I know one thing for sure if any member wants this set they better not beat around the bush because the American version on the aftermarket is going for crazy prices. This new set looks better so I can only imagine what the price would be if one doesn’t pre-order now. A collector would have to sale a baby on the black market to be able to afford it 🤣!

xxWDF7o.png

woah face wow GIF

• Haha 5

22 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍

Yeah Amazon is very hit or miss with how they package certain items. Fingers crossed that the set gets to you as it supposed to. For a matter of fact let’s just speak into existence that the set will come in one piece. Put that good energy out there in the universe and it will return back to you.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

xxWDF7o.png

I have already spent the better part of the year getting them individually on 4K. Didn’t have the money all at once for this. Also seen a a lot of bad reviews on the quality of the box, and the cardboard ripping trying to get the discs out. So I think I’ll pass, would rather save my money for upcoming premium editions. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

xxWDF7o.png

@Hollywood E Rock

that is crazy money for what they are going for.. Glad I have preordered mine already on amazon...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, RAK said:

Amazon UK is currently not shipping to U.S.

so if anyone in america did what this set then it would have to be a group buy from mp then.

i get you dont need it from you post, but if someone say like @Veum did that be way he would he to look at getting it.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

xxWDF7o.png

coming to america spit GIF HOW MUCH  ??? £1.50 os pushing it for me . I dont mean 1 movie @£1.50 . YES I mean the set . 

The tin is nice .  yet even that reminds me of a saga game gear case i saw somewhere .

FOR everyone who wants and needs this like the Star Wars saga set its a dream come true  Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird .

Yet for me Work From Home Sleeping GIF

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Scary Hair said:

coming to america spit GIF HOW MUCH  ??? £1.50 os pushing it for me . I dont mean 1 movie @£1.50 . YES I mean the set . 

The tin is nice .  yet even that reminds me of a saga game gear case i saw somewhere .

FOR everyone who wants and needs this like the Star Wars saga set its a dream come true  Long Distance Love GIF by Chibird .

Yet for me Work From Home Sleeping GIF

but considering you have no interest in marvel, that was response i did expect :D

which is fair enough you either get it or not and you are team marmite xD 

basil 💋

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, RAK said:

I have already spent the better part of the year getting them individually on 4K. Didn’t have the money all at once for this. Also seen a a lot of bad reviews on the quality of the box, and the cardboard ripping trying to get the discs out. So I think I’ll pass, would rather save my money for upcoming premium editions. 

Yeah I watched a few unboxing videos & while they did like the set, they also spoke about how unpractical it was to get the discs out. A lot of box sets have that problem, companies I’m guessing save some money using that style to house discs. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Basil said:

so if anyone in america did what this set then it would have to be a group buy from mp then.

i get you dont need it from you post, but if someone say like @Veum did that be way he would he to look at getting it.

basil 👍

Don’t get me wrong it would be nice to have, and if I had the money I would add it to my collection. But it doesn’t make sense for me right now.
  But it’s a perfect set for anyone who hasn’t got them all on 4K.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1