IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, RAK said:

I’m Doing

tony the tiger swerk GIF

The weather has been nice, and I finally got to go outside and start my yard work. 

yard work dog GIF

sounds like a man with a plan, hope you had really nice weather for it. was supposed to piss down here but it did not missed it by the skin of our teeth where i live must been out over the isle of wight and in the english channel.

truly amazed just went over cast and badly merky day here.

wish i had a grass garden here mine is all patio but that was as is very small and didnt want the hassle of cutting it every week xD 

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

42 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

Lockdown 🔒 Care Package arrived today from my Bro @Robertm89 !!!

Was a bit worried at first, as it looked like Postman Fat had sat on the F**ker 😬😬😬

5FEB49AC-C4A0-4A8F-B4C8-08D4CA4090CE.thumb.jpeg.33def57e33a17412c468e5fb6de5a685.jpeg

Lent me a few new films to watch ...........

0B8352F7-3A96-4215-A6AE-AFDD30A1E41A.thumb.jpeg.0832ed505f76078ee9c99b573a904890.jpeg

Not seen Parasite yet ......

also heard good things about Old Boy - don’t know how that one slipped through the net....

And not seen any of the Saw films after the 3rd one so will enjoy bingeing on them 👍

A5F497B5-7A28-48DA-BC86-C29125000444.thumb.jpeg.8219a5e6a892f121c560947be2e13640.jpeg

Also thanks for the free stands dude ☝️ - much appreciated, you’ve saved me some coin mate 👍👍👍💰 

D872E5DB-56C5-4159-BD89-19391590E3DC.thumb.jpeg.b2ba9cfe8316aa809b9107dc666b0397.jpeg

and here they are doing their thing ☝️........

I had to get a Star War OC in there for you 😆😜😅😂🤣

Thanks again pal - above and beyond 🙌

it does look like the postie has been playing footy with that box good job nothing damaged riley lad 👍

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

sounds like a man with a plan, hope you had really nice weather for it. was supposed to piss down here but it did not missed it by the skin of our teeth where i live must been out over the isle of wight and in the english channel.

truly amazed just went over cast and badly merky day here.

wish i had a grass garden here mine is all patio but that was as is very small and didnt want the hassle of cutting it every week xD 

basil 👍

Yes it’s been in the 60s-70s for the last couple days. So my yard/Leaves have been able to dry a little. Otherwise I would be pushing wet leaves around, and leaving mud tracks with the rider. I have very soft ground, and it’s worse when it has been raining.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RileyLad said:

Yer we got lucky yesterday @Basil mate....

Good job it was well packaged!

needless today say they will be going back in a new box 📦 👍

lets hope its a stronger box than the old one judging on postal service xD 

or maybe it get treated better on the way back :D

@Robertm89 fingers crossed xD 

morning all lovely day here today, the sun is out and beautiful here today i hope i find you all well.

could really use a beer but i goto drive later so thats out the window :(

or does that make me a piss head xD not actually had a drink in about a month now xD 

i do torment myself xD 

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

JOHNNY MNEMONIC - Cine-Museum CULT  Exclusive (CMC#01)
New Mediabook Line!

Finally here we go!
With Johnny Mnemonic (in collaboration with Mustang Entertainment), the new line "CM Cult" is officially born that will be dedicated to publications in Blu Ray of unpublished titles on the Italian market and reprints of titles out of catalogue!

We will have time in the next few days to illustrate even more detail the goals that this project wants to achieve, using the collaboration of many Italian houses and a technical staff of excellence supervised by Claudio Pofi.

Today we present JOHNNNY MNEMONIC CMC #01:

In banners you will find summarized the main technical data that cannot explain the great research work done to achieve the best quality in every sector, from the Master HD video to the audio sector that will enjoy a new exclusive Italian track in DTS-HD.

On the graphic dress we wanted to maintain the high profile that many of you have already been able to appreciate with the CME and CMA lines that already enrich your collections!
We will offer two "Variants", in line with the highest standards of international mediabook lines, definitively projecting the Italian Home Video market among the world's main ones.

Variant A: 
Front Artwork: Tillieke
Back Artwork: BembiannArtist

Variant B: Nos4a2 Design
instagram: https://tinyurl.com/ya5voju9

Johnny Mnemonic will be available in preorder from the end of May (official date still to be communicated) and ready to ship in about 30 days from preorder!
The titles of the CMC mediabook line will only be available on our official store and dvd-store.it!

🛒 Purchase Link:
Variant A: https://tinyurl.com/yc23sorw
Variant B: https://tinyurl.com/yb8gsr9t
Combo: https://tinyurl.com/y7xjldfl

#johnnymnemonic #CMC01 #cinemuseumcult #mustang #cinemuseum

B13B2C47-7723-4C46-B446-A768D193F87F.jpeg

763A6506-CDA0-487B-9215-ABCD654F5C58.jpeg

E4EA31F0-A5CD-4C20-82C0-6CCF3AC1C1CC.jpeg

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

What is a Jonny Mnemonic & what is it about @RAK?🤔😜

I haven’t seen the movie. It’s one that has been on my list, but I’ve never had a chance to watch. Will probably pick this up. But here is a synopsis below.

Description

In this film based on the William Gibson story, Johnny (Keanu Reeves) is a data courier who has a secret stash of information implanted into his mind. However, the data will kill Johnny if he cannot retrieve it within 48 hours. Accompanied by physically enhanced bodyguard Jane (Dina Meyer), Johnny sets out to acquire the passwords he needs to save himself. Worse yet, he is hunted by gangster Shinji (Denis Akiyama) and businessman Takahashi (Takeshi), both of whom seek the data Johnny possesses.

Edited by RAK
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Spoiler
2 hours ago, RAK said:

JOHNNY MNEMONIC - Cine-Museum CULT  Exclusive (CMC#01)
New Mediabook Line!

Finally here we go!
With Johnny Mnemonic (in collaboration with Mustang Entertainment), the new line "CM Cult" is officially born that will be dedicated to publications in Blu Ray of unpublished titles on the Italian market and reprints of titles out of catalogue!

We will have time in the next few days to illustrate even more detail the goals that this project wants to achieve, using the collaboration of many Italian houses and a technical staff of excellence supervised by Claudio Pofi.

Today we present JOHNNNY MNEMONIC CMC #01:

In banners you will find summarized the main technical data that cannot explain the great research work done to achieve the best quality in every sector, from the Master HD video to the audio sector that will enjoy a new exclusive Italian track in DTS-HD.

On the graphic dress we wanted to maintain the high profile that many of you have already been able to appreciate with the CME and CMA lines that already enrich your collections!
We will offer two "Variants", in line with the highest standards of international mediabook lines, definitively projecting the Italian Home Video market among the world's main ones.

Variant A: 
Front Artwork: Tillieke
Back Artwork: BembiannArtist

Variant B: Nos4a2 Design
instagram: https://tinyurl.com/ya5voju9

Johnny Mnemonic will be available in preorder from the end of May (official date still to be communicated) and ready to ship in about 30 days from preorder!
The titles of the CMC mediabook line will only be available on our official store and dvd-store.it!

🛒 Purchase Link:
Variant A: https://tinyurl.com/yc23sorw
Variant B: https://tinyurl.com/yb8gsr9t
Combo: https://tinyurl.com/y7xjldfl

#johnnymnemonic #CMC01 #cinemuseumcult #mustang #cinemuseumimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35aeimageproxy.php?img=&key=6a3749c85cdc35ae

B13B2C47-7723-4C46-B446-A768D193F87F.jpeg

763A6506-CDA0-487B-9215-ABCD654F5C58.jpeg

E4EA31F0-A5CD-4C20-82C0-6CCF3AC1C1CC.jpeg

@RAK

giphy.gif

I Must Have Both Copies!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, RAK said:

I haven’t seen the movie. It’s one that has been on my list, but I’ve never had a chance to watch. Will probably pick this up. But here is a synopsis below.

Description

In this film based on the William Gibson story, Johnny (Keanu Reeves) is a data courier who has a secret stash of information implanted into his mind. However, the data will kill Johnny if he cannot retrieve it within 48 hours. Accompanied by physically enhanced bodyguard Jane (Dina Meyer), Johnny sets out to acquire the passwords he needs to save himself. Worse yet, he is hunted by gangster Shinji (Denis Akiyama) and businessman Takahashi (Takeshi), both of whom seek the data Johnny possesses.

source.gifsource.gif

WBZ4iI9z40nvWpL5qQJG0cXuy2Cjci8j.gif1117.gif

omg.giftenor.gif?itemid=4589770

@Scary Hair ☝️

basil xD

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, RAK said:

It’s one of those movies that has always alluded me. But it sounds like what @Veum would say “My Cup of Tea” so most definitely will pick it up.

@RAK

I haven’t seen it in years so I don’t know how it holds up, but it use to be one of those movies I acted out as a kid, along with Lethal Weapon, Predator, Terminator, Die Hard etc, etc. For that reason alone I’m excited! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3