IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

1 minute ago, Pbsw23 said:

Honestly, the whole OC thing is completely and utterly lost on me. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing people’s pics and think it’s great that MP can serve and make so many Psychos happy, but I just don’t understand why I would ever want a box of the same steels sat there.

Each to their own, plus whilst everyone fights over a OC, I’m picking up Fullslips hassle free 😂👍🏼

What’s the beef 🥩 LOL 😝?

beef GIF

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly, the whole OC thing is completely and utterly lost on me. Don’t get me wrong, I love seeing people’s pics and think it’s great that MP can serve and make so many Psychos happy, but I just don’t understand why I would ever want a box of the same steels sat there.

Each to their own, plus whilst everyone fights over a OC, I’m picking up Fullslips hassle free 😂👍🏼

@Pbsw23

As a collector who buys One Clicks I can honestly say there isn’t anything practical about the practice at all. Depending on the movie & depending on how nice all the slips are it’s nice to buy the One Clicks for display reasons. Filmarena’s Maniac Box Set of Alien is one of the greatest examples of a set that was worth getting because I loved the movie & all the Full Slips in the set where really nice. It truly is some Psycho $hit. 🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

40 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Not A Chance Mate. I’m an “opener” What am I supposed to do with 3 copies of the exact same steelbook? Madness, Pure Madness I tell you 😂

I'm an opener of 'some' haven't got around to opening all just yet. 

I kind of get what you mean about the same 3 steelbooks, but for me if I get the OC it's for the box art, and the 2/3 slips inside just as much as the steelbook. Each to there own there's nothing wrong with your 'hassle free fullslip' game..💪

Your very anti OC though so no doubt we won't be on the same page 😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

What's on the menu @Basil

Takeaway Fridays eh. 

well goto be done, tonight for me half pound burger large chips tub of baked beans + old rosies cider scrumpy on about 7%.

for her 3 piece southern fried chicken and chips + curry sauce and a diet coke 🤣 love the idea of 'diet' coke when eating the rest.

hope im making you all hungry and you go out and buy some takeaway now as this has to be done 😆

basil 👍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Basil said:

well goto be done, tonight for me half pound burger large chips tub of baked beans + old rosies cider scrumpy on about 7%.

for her 3 piece southern fried chicken and chips + curry sauce and a diet coke 🤣 love the idea of 'diet' coke when eating the rest.

hope im making you all hungry and you go out and buy some takeaway now as this has to be done 😆

basil 👍 

night court eating GIF by Laff

• Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

basil 👍 

@Basil

I’ve got my steamed burrito 🌯 gettin’ ready + some mixed frozen fruit 🍎 & some of my Protein Powder & gobs of vitamins LOL 😝 

hungry ryan gosling GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

I'm an opener of 'some' haven't got around to opening all just yet. 

I kind of get what you mean about the same 3 steelbooks, but for me if I get the OC it's for the box art, and the 2/3 slips inside just as much as the steelbook. Each to there own there's nothing wrong with your 'hassle free fullslip' game..💪

Your very anti OC though so no doubt we won't be on the same page 😂😂

Hey Im not ‘Anti-OC’ mate, I can imagine once you start, then there’s a scratch to itch, and then the addiction kicks in 😂 But my view is that I am a Steelbook collector. The rest of it is just very pretty, Very VERY expensive cardboard 😆 Not for me to judge others though, if you want them & they make you happy, then you should 100% buy them 😃👍🏼

Thing is mate, I personally also have a Pop Vinyl addiction, a comic addiction, and a Bit of a trainer fetish as well. Add all of that to my Man Cave in the making & running my Whip, and it’s a struggle to keep up with just the Fullslips that I want 🤪😂🙌🏼

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

basil 👍 

Just annihilated a Pizza. Sure I will be tucking into kettle crisps & chilli peanuts later with a few beers 🥰👍🏼

• Like 2

Pop Vinyl addiction,

Yeah definitely mate. I can see your point of view... 

Funny you should say that. I looked at getting some marvel ones to sit next to my zavvi steels but that's just opening a whole new can of worms because I know once I start I wudnt of stopped. So I resisted the urge lol. Some of them are cool and zavvi do them 3 for £30 sometimes is that where you get them ?? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Basil said:

Nice. Sounds good. Hope you enjoy mate 😎

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah definitely mate. I can see your point of view... 

Funny you should say that. I looked at getting some marvel ones to sit next to my zavvi steels but that's just opening a whole new can of worms because I know once I start I wudnt of stopped. So I resisted the urge lol. Some of them are cool and zavvi do them 3 for £30 sometimes is that where you get them ?? 

Have you been peeping round my place? 🤔 That’s Exactly why I started and what I do with them!

Nah mate, stay well clear of Zavvi for Pops! 😂🙌🏼 I have a Marvel subscription with PIAB, and you can often pick up some decent ones from Smyths Toys or The Entertainer cheap mate. I bought a bunch recently from The Entertainer at £5 each 👍🏼 Check out their websites.

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

Have you been peeping round my place? 🤔 That’s Exactly why I started and what I do with them!

Nah mate, stay well clear of Zavvi for Pops! 😂🙌🏼 I have a Marvel subscription with PIAB, and you can often pick up some decent ones from Smyths Toys or The Entertainer cheap mate. I bought a bunch recently from The Entertainer at £5 each 👍🏼 Check out their websites.

Might of peeked through ya window once or twice see if I could see a one click anywhere 😂

No I will not check because I'm not starting that haha, I bought a marvel bookend but it's still boxed up as I'm hoarding at the minute. Bookcase Is full, One clicks on top of bookcase piled up and 2 tv unit cupboards full so I need a new bookcase before I get some new displays going. One shelf will be a marvel shelf thought 😁

• Haha 1

i cant move im stuffed xD 

right @Veum was just on amazon in uk for missus looking for something for her she wants and i stumbled on this by mistake thought might be your cup of tea m8

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ENESCO-Peanuts-Shore-Woodstock-Baseball/dp/B071XCWPVP/ref=sr_1_152?dchild=1&keywords=disney+minnie+britto&qid=1587147535&sr=8-152 

basil 👍

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Basil said:

i cant move im stuffed xD 

right @Veum was just on amazon in uk for missus looking for something for her she wants and i stumbled on this by mistake thought might be your cup of tea m8

https://www.amazon.co.uk/ENESCO-Peanuts-Shore-Woodstock-Baseball/dp/B071XCWPVP/ref=sr_1_152?dchild=1&keywords=disney+minnie+britto&qid=1587147535&sr=8-152 

basil 👍

Looks nice @Basil, but have no room anymore for figurines & BTW w/all these GBs payment requests this week I’m getting an earful 👂 from the wifey...

Oh my...

hey arnold nick splat GIF Animated GIF

• Haha 1