IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

Just now, Robertm89 said:

Yeah good day for beauty shots. Update on Shazam group buy and joined Manta Joker group buy. 2 great looking releases. Looking forward to getting both. 😁😁💪

holding out for zeta on joker but i only get one version but mantas does look nice.

but my ocd is making me go all zeta for dc now

basil 👍

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Basil said:

holding out for zeta on joker but i only get one version but mantas does look nice.

but my ocd is making me go all zeta for dc now

I love Joker said from the start I'd get all editons 😁 manta never disappoint I don't think and HDzeta are just unreal. 😍 That Shazam is 🔥🔥🔥 only thing I had mentioned is after a slow down everything is gonna come together or close .... 

black and white fly GIF by RocketJump

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Basil said:

ello all hope your doing your shazam updates been soooo looking forward to this one now :D

and zetas on a roll:D

Hey @Basil,

Thanks for the trailer that looks like my ‘cup of tea’ superhero 🦸‍♂️  LOL 😆... I’m glad I’ve waited to watch this, I’ll watch when my one-click arrives!🙂

excited family guy GIF

• Like 2

Just now, Robertm89 said:

I love Joker said from the start I'd get all editons 😁 manta never disappoint I don't think and HDzeta are just unreal. 😍 That Shazam is 🔥🔥🔥 only thing I had mentioned is after a slow down everything is gonna come together or close .... 

black and white fly GIF by RocketJump

had feeling this would happen this year, i honestly think blufans go mental around august sept time as my guess they got alot to catch back up with plus the ones they missed not announced.

with all this cv stuff its a bad time at the moment. the sooner we all get the other side of that the better, also my guess on that is 6 months for the uk realistically before we all start fully heading back, i hope im wrong.

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

had feeling this would happen this year, i honestly think blufans go mental around august sept time as my guess they got alot to catch back up with plus the ones they missed not announced.

with all this cv stuff its a bad time at the moment. the sooner we all get the other side of that the better, also my guess on that is 6 months for the uk realistically before we all start fully heading back, i hope im wrong.

Yeah I think you could be spot on @Basil Hopefully not though. I'm off until at least end of May and all being good and well I'd love to he back after that 🤞🤞 yes it's cool to have extra family time, but I didn't think I'd actually miss graft haha. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

Yeah I think you could be spot on @Basil Hopefully not though. I'm off until at least end of May and all being good and well I'd love to he back after that 🤞🤞 yes it's cool to have extra family time, but I didn't think I'd actually miss graft haha. 

yes on my own here wife shes still working, slowly climbing the walls. going back thru loads of old stuff like battlestar and such like just to pass time. its very boring

but having to drop wife off and pick up is the highlights of my day but getting out of bed still at 5.30am not fun do you think i drawed the short straw here? xD

• Haha 3

Spoiler
4 minutes ago, Basil said:

yes on my own here wife shes still working, slowly climbing the walls. going back thru loads of old stuff like battlestar and such like just to pass time. its very boring

but having to drop wife off and pick up is the highlights of my day but getting out of bed still at 5.30am not fun do you think i drawed the short straw here? xD

@Basil,

With you being a Psycho and all the movies you have and you are still bored 😑... I think you have a way to go to be a true... LOL 😂 

mad norman bates GIF

51 minutes ago, Veum said:

How is it going tonight my friend @Hollywood E Rock?🤔

Are you still home from your work?

I see you want to go to the. BLADE man for your banner, is he your favorite? 🧛‍♂️

Hey @Veum

Hows life treating you today my friend? Everything is going okay, I have a slight headache, but besides that everything is 👍🏿. I haven’t returned to work yet, for a matter of fact the company sent out a message saying we are off for another week & they will let us know when we shall return. You know since things haven’t gotten better yet they can’t give us a official return date. My one year anniversary as a member is coming up in May so I want to celebrate by getting a new banner, & yes Wesley Snipes as Blade is one of my favorite movie characters. I’m glad no one has used him yet for their banner. I like the idea of picking characters & movies Goose hasn’t done yet. 

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 6

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Veum

Hows life treating you today my friend? Everything is going okay, I have a slight headache, but besides that everything is 👍🏿. I haven’t returned to work yet, for a matter of fact the company sent out a message saying we are off for another week & they will let us know when we shall return. You know since things haven’t gotten better yet they can’t give us a official return date. My one year anniversary as a member is coming up in May so I want to celebrate by getting a new banner, & yes Wesley Snipes as Blade is one of my favorite movie characters. I’m glad no one has used him yet for their banner. I like the idea of picking characters & movies Goose hasn’t done yet. 

do it jewish GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@extantsrevenge nils i think you be proud of me today :D

was coming back home from dropping wife off from work coming round then bend near home where there is a big long mile odd stretch of road.

anyway as i come round this blind bend at about 15 mph then right in front of me running in front of me was crazy grey squirrel running across the road.

so tap the brakes quick to let him get across but no crazy grey squirrel  decides to run up the road going left and right in front of me.

so i just do calmy a full stop squirrel then calms down and then decides to go across the road where he was going.

so squirrel gets across the road safely, im animal lover myself and try terribly not to hurt a single animal. i hate it.

think in all the years ive been driving only 1 pigeon went under the middle of the car and i couldn't do an emergency stop as it would have caused a serious accident.

but that was 1 too many imho.

so 25 years driving dont think thats too bad a record.

squirrel GIF

all the best

basil.

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

Good Morning My friends! @Basil sounds like you’re off to a good start. Hope everyone else is doing well today. I’m up right now watching War Dogs, it’s pretty good so far. Here’s to all of us having a Fantastic Friday!

Edit: Erica just fell asleep on me so I won’t be finishing War Dogs right now. I’m going to hit the shower & then finish watching Raw Deal w/Arnold Schwarzenegger 🙃

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Trianna

I’m liking the new banner, The Winter Soldier is my favorite MCU antagonist. 

giphy.gif

Yeah it's also my favorite MCU movie. A shame that he couldn't shine in the later movies because it got too supernatural for a guy on steroids with a metalarm and a gun 😂 But my hopes are on the Falcon&Winter Soldier series 😁

tumblr_n3txk4S39t1sxpnovo1_500.gif

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Trianna said:

Yeah it's also my favorite MCU movie. A shame that he couldn't shine in the later movies because it got too supernatural for a guy on steroids with a metalarm and a gun 😂 But my hopes are on the Falcon&Winter Soldier series 😁

@Trianna

It’s my favorite MCU movie too, & I agree he didn’t shine as much in the other movies. I believe it’s because there just wasn’t enough time to focus on his character because there was a bigger story to tell that involved all the characters. To me the Captain America storyline ended up being a little rushed overall, because the bigger story needed to be finished before actor contracts was up. Like you I’m looking forward to the series that will focus on him more. From what I been reading the quality of the show will be pretty close to the movies, which is crazy to me because the movies are not cheap to produce.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Trianna / @Hollywood E Rock,

Can you believe it Ol' Veum 🤠 has not seen this movie 🎬 as of yet!😲

statler and waldorf muppets GIF  Oh My God Reaction GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Trianna

It’s my favorite MCU movie too, & I agree he didn’t shine as much in the other movies. I believe it’s because there just wasn’t enough time to focus on his character because there was a bigger story to tell that involved all the characters. To me the Captain America storyline ended up being a little rushed overall, because the bigger story needed to be finished before actor contracts was up. Like you I’m looking forward to the series that will focus on him more. From what I been reading the quality of the show will be pretty close to the movies, which is crazy to me because the movies are not cheap to produce.

Well with all the streaming services and series like GoT, studios now see that it's worth putting more money in producing series than they did before. Even though the ending of GoT did dissappoint the series as a whole changed the trust and therefore budget limitations for producing a series. Now they spend much more money on them instead of seeing it as a cheap way to keep the franchise going before producing the next big movie.

• Like 2