IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

7 minutes ago, bearlol said:

You know what, Mike @Veum 🤣 I didn't have time to take down the Christmas tree, It's still there 😂😂😂

I'm swamped with work, I don't know where to start 🤣

Do like me Laurent @bearlol keep it up all year long 🎄(artificial one that is 😆), I love my colors LOL!🤣

home alone christmas GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Count Dantes said:

@Hollywood E Rock With the current time off are you gaming, watching movies with the boss lady or what?

@Count Dantes

All the above! Erica & myself are two movies down, & we finished the last 12 episodes of anime we was watching. I’ll be jamming some video games eventually 

giphy.gif

Everything is all good right now!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Hollywood E Rock but it's not like a new season or something more like a remaster which is why the episodes in the beginning are similar.

@Trianna

Yeah me & Erica watched the first episode already & we was

giphy.gif

I Googled the show & we understand now. The creators wanted a different ending for the original show so it differs from the manga at a certain point, but Brotherhood follows the manga all the way through. I also figured out that if I want to see the continued story of season one we will have to watch the movie that was made. We plan to watch it all! 

giphy.gif

• Like 4

well good morning everyone went to bed at 1 am to let wife get a good nights sleep then woke up 6.10am, work that out

Who Knows Idk GIF

anyway lovely beautiful morning here the bluest sky the sun rising nicely

good morning sun GIF

makes you feel like going down the beach but cant so here's something to torment you all for another stuck in the house day

one piece dancing GIF by LINDSEY L33

remember 2 meters apart if you have to go out today in the uk

social-distancing-620.jpg

i have to go out this afternoon for a medical appointment lucky for me the lady only works on her own, so hopefully and is a 5 min walk there from my house.

and will avoid all people i can.

i will have some fresh air which be nice.

also on the local news here, local hospital has had 7 people die overnight on the coronavirus, so please all stay in or avoid people if you goto go out.

and stay safe.

just seen this video on  you tube good advice :D

basil :D

• Like 7