IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤 Mail Call today and this week! 🤠 🎬

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

The Wailing (Injoingan Exclusive) (WEA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

1. Lenticular Slip [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 types) + Photo

Card 5 Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]
2. Quarter Slip [Lenticular Character Card (2 Types)]
3. Full Slip A [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 types) + Photo Card 5 Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]
4. Full Slip B [Steel Book + 2DISC + Booklet (36P) + Lenticular Character Card (2 Types) + Photo Card 5 Type Set & Envelope + Original Poster + MD Package Envelope]

Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (WeET COLLECTION Collection #17) (4K UHD/2D WWA Blu-ray Steelbook) [Korea]

One Click- Full Slip + Lenti 

A674BC29-862D-4782-AF02-409C43BC1639.thumb.jpeg.d7f69b5672cc629ae0937990c4f4ad68.jpeg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Veum said:

FOLKS, I’ve got a project I need to attend to as my min-christmas-lights came in today as Charlie Brown, Lucy and Woodstock lights have burned out... it is painstaking as the holds behind the characters are so small, rats!😉

E7AC64CE-FC2A-486D-9177-B3B2F1F221F3.thumb.jpeg.e0d72a6995e52a000510a2d339e252e8.jpeg

Can you blu tack new lights on top of the old ones configuration @Veum  ??

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hope everyone’s week has been good. The week went by fast for me, so fast that I can’t really process what happened to determine if it was good or bad

giphy.gif

I guess that means it was good because bad situations are usually easy to remember & since I don’t remember any bumps in the road this week had to have been sweet.

So here’s to a beautiful week & here’s to us all having an even better start to our weekend!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

37 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I hope everyone’s week has been good. The week went by fast for me, so fast that I can’t really process what happened to determine if it was good or bad

giphy.gif

I guess that means it was good because bad situations are usually easy to remember & since I don’t remember any bumps in the road this week had to have been sweet.

So here’s to a beautiful week & here’s to us all having an even better start to our weekend!

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY FRIDAY!😊

happy old school GIF by Shalita Grant

Psychos, we still have our dusting of snow ❄️ cause it is cold enough... I hope you all can stay warm to the beginning of the week-end!😘

stay warm GIF

YEP into the weekend  Falling Down Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos.

Then a week off the evening  job next week . I like the morning job more so going in to that one still Cookie Monster Omg GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 hours ago, Veum said:

FOLKS, I’ve got a project I need to attend to as my min-christmas-lights came in today as Charlie Brown, Lucy and Woodstock lights have burned out... it is painstaking as the holds behind the characters are so small, rats!😉

E7AC64CE-FC2A-486D-9177-B3B2F1F221F3.thumb.jpeg.e0d72a6995e52a000510a2d339e252e8.jpeg

@Veum your project could you not remove the old lights and refit with led lights instead?

basically new led lights last 40-50 thousand hours before they go again. could well be worth the time and effort for a change to them as a thought and no more changing bulbs ever plus led save sh1t load on electric!

basil 😁

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Thank me later people .... @Scary Hair you will be especially interested I think. 

https://www.zavvi.com/blu-ray/parasite-limited-edition-steelbook/12463997.html

12463997-5854742736125517.jpg

not seen this film yet everyone raving about it so will see in time. 

but to me this looks like pop art and they never enter my collection as is just lazy art imho.

basil :) 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Basil said:

not seen this film yet everyone raving about it so will see in time. 

but to me this looks like pop art and they never enter my collection as is just lazy art imho.

basil :) 

NO i have not seen it yet .

READ it though Hello GIF

and YES Lazy yet fitting . 

I can suck it up this once its Bong Joon Ho Futurama Buy GIF

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I’m so happy to be away from work!!! It’s not nice to call people stupid, but my co workers are indeed 

giphy.gif

& I’m happy I don’t have to deal with them tonight because I have the day off!!!

giphy.gif

Sometime today I will definitely be 

giphy.gif

Here’s to us all having a wonderful day!

giphy.gif

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here!🤠

HAPPY SATURDAY!😊

bart simpson saturday GIF

Psychos, Hello today looks like a great day to hunker-down and watch 📺some movies 🎬as it is snowy/cold here my friends... I hope your day is filled w/love and laughter for you all!😘

rick and morty eating GIF by HULU   watching tv GIF by leocampasso

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Hello psychos, hope everyone has a good Sunday. Stormy weather expected in the UK today so It's looking like a good day to stay in & have a movie marathon ( like I need any excuse to have one 😂

I was looking through my standard blu rays last night, thinking of titles I'd like to see a premium release on, there's so many but here's just a few I picked out

Dances with wolves

Robin hood: Prince of thieves

Teenage mutant ninja turtles (1990)

Platoon

Superman (1978)

I was going to say Lord of the rings, & Back to the future, but it looks like they're being taken care of 😃 

So that's just a small selection, there's so many I could list! 

@Scary Hair  @RileyLad I'd be interested in your thoughts? And all the other psychos of course, what would you like to see get the premium treatment? 

Edited by Michael hillaby
  • Like 3

good morning everyone if you can call it that been having the most disturbed sleep ever. it been blowing a hooley all night winds here been 80mph most of the night to top it all off i have a steel tumble dryer vent in the bedroom wall for our air conditioning unit we use in the summer and its been banging all night because of the very high winds and there wasn't a jot i could do to stop it.

i hope everyone else in the uk had a better nights sleep than i did on the south coast in the uk.

anyway today weather is supposed remain like this most of the day high wind and blowing drizzle, so completely lazy day today.

maybe some films later but ain't doing much thats for sure.

whats weather like where you are @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum ?

tired good night GIF

basil :BLAZER:

Edited by Basil
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Basil said:

good morning everyone if you can call it that been having the most disturbed sleep ever. it been blowing a hooley all night winds here been 80mph most of the night to top it all off i have a steel tumble dryer vent in the bedroom wall for our air conditioning unit we use in the summer and its been banging all night because of the very high winds and there wasn't a jot i could do to stop it.

i hope everyone else in the uk had a better nights sleep than i did on the south coast in the uk.

anyway today weather is supposed remain like this most of the day high wind and blowing drizzle, so completely lazy day today.

tired good night GIF

Slept just fine, but yeah it is blowing a gale and raining so also a lazy, cozy day for me too. 

The Whip is in desperate need of a wash which is my usual Sunday job, but looking at the forecast this week It doesn’t look set to improve much, so I guess a car wash would be pretty pointless. 

Off to the Big Smoke on Tuesday for work. Just hope the trains are running alright. 🤞🏼😩

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Basil said:

tired good night GIF

Hey @Basil sorry to hear you could not sleep (know that been there 😟), it is cold and calm so far this morning (another good day for my movies today 😊)!

CURRENT WEATHER°F

8:20 AM

27°

RealFeel® 27°

RealFeel Shade™ 27°

Cloudy

DAY°

DAY°F

2/9

42°Hi

RealFeel® 30°

RealFeel Shade™ 31°

Cloudy with a couple of showers this afternoon

Night °F
2//9
38°Lo

RealFeel® 30°

Periods of rain

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before. Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

5 hours ago, Michael hillaby said:

I was looking through my standard blu rays last night, thinking of titles I'd like to see a premium release on, there's so many but here's just a few I picked out

Dances with wolves

Robin hood: Prince of thieves

Teenage mutant ninja turtles (1990)

Platoon

Superman (1978)

I'd be interested in your thoughts? And all the other psychos of course, what would you like to see get the premium treatment? 

@Michael hillaby

Those are some nice choices, I would definitely be happy to add them to my collection. Especially Superman (1978)! That movie deserves Gold Label One Click treatment! Other movies that would be nice to see get the premium treatment is Lethal Weapon 1-4, Coming to America, Total Recall, True Lies, Die Hard, there’s more of course but those titles piped in my head first today.

3 hours ago, Basil said:

@Basil

That sounds rough my friend hopefully you can get a better nights sleep later, or some good naps in as the day goes. The weather today for me is supposed to be a high of 49 degrees, a low of 29 degrees, with rain & some possible snow. It’s currently raining right now. Our weather has been all kinds of crazy lately smh.

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

The Whip is in desperate need of a wash which is my usual Sunday job, but looking at the forecast this week It doesn’t look set to improve much, so I guess a car wash would be pretty pointless. 

@Pbsw23

My truck is in need of a wash something real bad also. With this weather it’s going to stay dirty unfortunately. Oh well it will be taken care of eventually.

I see it looks like we are all having the same Sunday, so here’s to a day filled with lazy entertainment!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 4