IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

6 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Gremlin_side_(5903000893).thumb.jpg.37edb3562920b0b95dc48e59d237911c.jpg

6 hours ago, Veum said:

My sister had one of those white in color! 🤣

image.jpeg.6a3b25f2746267a02a3a28418f3a5494.jpeg

not gonna lie I can get down with a gremlin. I've seen these hotroded out which is pretty cool. There was a guy at one of the local classic car shows this summer that took out the original I6 and stuffed a twin turbo 429 in his. He was saying the car will walk itself to 60 mph in first gear without him touching the gas. 

• Like 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Have A Nice Day Rooster GIF

0%
Partly sunny and mild; potential Thanksgiving travel disruptions next week; check AccuWeather often

RealFeel®65°

RealFeel Shade™62°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindSE 6 mph

• Like 2

Work all day, pack all night.  Also: 

Stick to your plan.

Anticipate, don’t improvise.

Trust no one.

Never yield an advantage.

Fight only the battle you’re paid to fight.

After today I’m off work through Tuesday, work next Wednesday, then off 4 days for Thanksgiving.  Packing the next 3 days (it goes slow when you’re making a 12 year old help), moving Sunday, unpacking Monday and Tuesday.  Trying to make sure that at the end of the day I’m still somehow set up to watch movies at one of the houses :) 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, MikeH5856 said:

Preorders go live on Monday. Going to be an expensive day, but so, so, so worth it!

I can’t get the Digital Bits page to load, I’m wondering if it’s because of the traffic level. ALL of these are available for pre-order on Monday?  Now I know what studios feel like when they hire Cameron: get out the checkbook, write down a shockingly large number, wait and hope for the best.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I can’t get the Digital Bits page to load, I’m wondering if it’s because of the traffic level. ALL of these are available for pre-order on Monday?  Now I know what studios feel like when they hire Cameron: get out the checkbook, write down a shockingly large number, wait and hope for the best.

That's my understanding, based on The Digital Bits (minus Titanic, which has been up for order for a short while now). The new Avatar steelbook and Way of the Water with gobs more special features will be out Dec. 19, with True Lies, The Abyss, and Aliens all coming in March.

• Like 4

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Spying Tv Show GIF by Laff

0%
Mostly sunny and warm; good weather for putting up outdoor decorations

RealFeel®70°

RealFeel Shade™68°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindS 8 mph

• Like 4

Happy Thursday All! It's that lovely time of the year, the Holidays! Here is a challenge for all of you, for the next 7 days, tell us something you are thankful for. I'll kick it off. I'm thankful for all of the friends I've made through Media Psychos and the commaderie we have here.

Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

Days Until Thanksgiving

39 Days Until Christmas

350 Days Until Halloween

• Like 5

6 hours ago, nathan_s82 said:

Happy Thursday All! It's that lovely time of the year, the Holidays! Here is a challenge for all of you, for the next 7 days, tell us something you are thankful for. I'll kick it off. I'm thankful for all of the friends I've made through Media Psychos and the commaderie we have here.

Cartoon Network Thanksgiving GIF

Days Until Thanksgiving

39 Days Until Christmas

350 Days Until Halloween

I will say that I am thankfull for my son graduating and getting a job.  🤣.  No,  seriously I am, A very proud dad. 

• Like 5