IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️ 🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Happy Pumped Up GIF by Universal Pictures Home Entertainment

0%
Breezy and very warm with intervals of clouds and sunshine

RealFeel®71°

RealFeel Shade™70°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindSSW 13 mph

• Like 5

Good evening, everyone.

I hope you had a good day.

It's still not stopping raining. Transportation disrupted, businesses without customers, and the same people who were calling for rain a month ago are now fed up.

I read an article this weekend that said the weather seasons will never be the same again.

I don't know if it is true or not, but what is true is that lately everything in the world seems murky, just events and problems.

Today I am tired, bad day. I'll leave the diagnoses for another.

Happy dreams!

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good evening, everyone.

It's still not stopping raining. Transportation disrupted, businesses without customers, and the same people who were calling for rain a month ago are now fed up.

I read an article this weekend that said the weather seasons will never be the same again.

I don't know if it is true or not, but what is true is that lately everything in the world seems murky, just events and problems.

Happy dreams!

Don’t worry @Casiusco the world is 😒

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good evening, everyone.

Happy dreams!

I hope this isn’t rubbing it in, it’s intended in the spirit of “cheer up, things aren’t terrible everywhere and pleasant times will come back to you soon”  . . . we had the most gorgeous day that I can remember.  A perfect 79 degrees and beautiful sunshine.  It will be yours again soon.

On the downside, daylight savings ended over the weekend, so now begins the time of year when you leave work and it’s already dark outside.  Ugh.

• Like 5

Good morning!

It's still raining today, but less so. And it's not so windy. I'm almost thankful for that, because I have to go by plane, and storms on a plane can sometimes become "too" much fun.

Anyway, as my uncle told me the first time I got on one, "Don't worry, kid, they all come down in the end...." :D

have a good day everyone!

• Like 4

10 hours ago, Veum said:

Don’t worry @Casiusco the world is 😒

Nothing To See Here GIF by Giphy QA Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

That is the most curious thing. That we are becoming more and more insensitive, and we assume more and more easily that nothing is happening. 

9 hours ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I hope this isn’t rubbing it in, it’s intended in the spirit of “cheer up, things aren’t terrible everywhere and pleasant times will come back to you soon”  . . . we had the most gorgeous day that I can remember.  A perfect 79 degrees and beautiful sunshine.  It will be yours again soon.

On the downside, daylight savings ended over the weekend, so now begins the time of year when you leave work and it’s already dark outside.  Ugh.

Yes, in the end the good days always come back. ;) 

I understand you perfectly. I hate winter time! Leaving work and it being dark is horrible.

Also, where I live in summer sunset is at 11pm on the longest days, we are the most western part of Spain, and we like to have time with light to be able to do things. On the shorter days in December the sun will set at 6:30pm. It is almost depressing.

It's something I value very much. There are very interesting countries where I could live, but having it get dark at 4pm kills me. Culturally here we eat late, 14:30 - 15:00, if at 16:00 it's already dark my head is spinning. 

It's something that changes anyone's mood.

41a73af7ec1ec42a6d7a97caf984656f.gif

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning!

It's still raining today, but less so. And it's not so windy. I'm almost thankful for that, because I have to go by plane, and storms on a plane can sometimes become "too" much fun.

Anyway, as my uncle told me the first time I got on one, "Don't worry, kid, they all come down in the end...." :D

have a good day everyone!

Does this mean umbrella sales will now be going up thanks to global warming 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

Does this mean umbrella sales will now be going up thanks to global warming 🤣🤣🤣

Obviously, there are several market opportunities here:

• Umbrellas
  • Irrigation systems
  • Windmills
  • And sunny and beachy areas in the UK

;) 

Maybe you should think about investing your savings in setting up a beach bar in a coastal area still without tourists!!

• Haha 5

32 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Obviously, there are several market opportunities here:

• Umbrellas
  • Irrigation systems
  • Windmills
  • And sunny and beachy areas in the UK

;) 

Maybe you should think about investing your savings in setting up a beach bar in a coastal area still without tourists!!

I was more thinking of you stop getting a wet head 😜

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be 🌤️  here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

More yard work to do today 🤢🍁 

happy autumn GIF

0%
Some sun, then increasing clouds and warm

RealFeel®73°

RealFeel Shade™70°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindNNW 5 mph

• Like 4

Hi all! It's been a long time between posts for me.

I just wanted to express my deep disappointment with The Creator. It's agenda was clear. It wants us to sympathise with AI and to ignore its dangers. Denzel's son was terrible, unfortunately. Story line was flaccid.

I also saw Killers of the Flower Moon. Fantastic acting! De Niro was the stand-out. What a performance! However, the movie was too long, and too slow paced. I was falling asleep.

What's everyone's thoughts on these two films?

• Like 4

Awards

1 hour ago, Whodini said:

I just wanted to express my deep disappointment with The Creator. It's agenda was clear. It wants us to sympathise with AI and to ignore its dangers. Denzel's son was terrible, unfortunately. Story line was flaccid.

I have yet to see either film, but you should check out Mission: Impossible - Dead Reckoning if you haven't already.

It's essentially Tom Cruise v Skynet.

Great stuff. 😅

• Like 4

🥤🎬 🤠 🐴 🍪 🍩Top of the day to ya, going to be  🌬 here my friends… good day there, Veum here❣️🙏 :) 🙋🏻‍♂️

Clint Eastwood Smoking GIF by GritTV

5%
Breezy and very warm with sunshine and some clouds

RealFeel®76°

RealFeel Shade™75°

Max UV Index3 Moderate

WindS 13 mph

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3