IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

47 minutes ago, Manticore4 said:

On another note, there have been a TON of new members join MP this past week as a result of the Manta Lab Barbie editions sign-up. Maybe we can get a few of them lured to "This and That..." and expand our daily conversations beyond "hope everyone has a great day" and the weather forecast! (I'm guilty for both of those!)

I just noticed the ton of new members, was feeling bad that I don’t go to that part of the site.  I was thinking “are there always this many people joining?”  Didn’t realize it was the Barbie set bringing them in.

is it worthwhile to post a link to the thread in the welcome threads?  

• Like 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

I just noticed the ton of new members, was feeling bad that I don’t go to that part of the site.  I was thinking “are there always this many people joining?”  Didn’t realize it was the Barbie set bringing them in.

is it worthwhile to post a link to the thread in the welcome threads?  

Sure, why not? The German version ("Dies und Das") is a virtual United Nations of MP members from all over the world.

• Like 4

Awards

2 hours ago, Heywoodmoutaw said:

Didn’t realize it was the Barbie set bringing them in.

I didn't realize this either! I was so torn on whether to go for it or not. Having not seen the movie, I'm just not sure I can blind buy it... but that sparkly full slip is going to be incredible, that's for certain. 

It's nice to see some action in this thread! 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

I didn't realize this either! I was so torn on whether to go for it or not. Having not seen the movie, I'm just not sure I can blind buy it... but that sparkly full slip is going to be incredible, that's for certain. 

Did it really bring in a bunch of people? Kind of surprising. It was obviously a huge hit but I didn't expect to see much overlap between the audience and the physical collecting community.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Gladiator_MV said:

Full House Reaction GIF  🫣🙂🤘🍻😃😀😄

You Rock GIF

1 minute ago, Gladiator_MV said:

e Troquet des Francophones

Seite 1778 von 1778

France Francais GIF by Budgy Smuggler  🫣😄

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Seite 1125 von 1125

Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office  🫣😆🤣

I'm surprised it's that close to be honest 😅

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

I’m expecting a huge reaction for Oppenheimer.  Hoping for a set that includes replicas of Fat Man and Little Boy :)

• Like 4

• ★ Administrators ★
9 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Did it really bring in a bunch of people? Kind of surprising. It was obviously a huge hit but I didn't expect to see much overlap between the audience and the physical collecting community.

Yes, we got a whole bunch of new members because of this title. Maybe unexpected, but I think it's great. 

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, hansreinhardt said:

I thought it was pretty hilarious, but it seems like many of the German group did not like it.

Greta Gerwig is always a smart, snappy director, and her husband Noah Baumbach co-wrote the script with her. 

now, where is our premium edition of Oppenheimer?!?!?!?!

• Like 4

Awards