IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

3 hours ago, Conjuring88 said:

Any update to what is going on with the dark knight one clicks which were payed for ages ago. How have they not dispatched them yet but they are now dispatching batman begins and wanting payment etc seems like a right mess surely they should have got the dark knight out the way first 

you have been reading the threads havent you xD 

basically its blufans themselves, think i read somewhere issue with what was printed as to sample provided think being remade, anyway they are pushing on with other 2 very fast already to go by time there done and out then TDK read somewhere.

think thats whats gone down in a nut shell

basil 👍

• Like 2

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Basil said:

you have been reading the threads havent you xD 

basically its blufans themselves, think i read somewhere issue with what was printed as to sample provided think being remade, anyway they are pushing on with other 2 very fast already to go by time there done and out then TDK read somewhere.

think thats whats gone down in a nut shell

basil 👍

Yeah I knew it was a blufans issue. I haven't blamed this site that was my argument how they have now cracked on with the other 2. I just think instead of cracking on with the other 2 and using resources they should have rectified the issue with the dark knight one click whatever the issue was and got that done and dusted.

There is now also questions as to are they going to ship these one clicks all together if they have basically gone ahead with the other 2 already or there is more risk of lost packages sending 3 out all close together or even more risk custom charges.

Defo blufans could have handled it much better.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

Yeah I knew it was a blufans issue. I haven't blamed this site that was my argument how they have now cracked on with the other 2. I just think instead of cracking on with the other 2 and using resources they should have rectified the issue with the dark knight one click whatever the issue was and got that done and dusted.

There is now also questions as to are they going to ship these one clicks all together if they have basically gone ahead with the other 2 already or there is more risk of lost packages sending 3 out all close together or even more risk custom charges.

think i read somewhere else its going to take 1 month to re print all the one click boxes xD 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

well agree blufans could but is what it is now, i think kev said both where going to be close together but thats about all i heard around.

i dont think they do in one hit but i bet 2-4 weeks apart more like 4 and then month later be ready with TDK.

but to be fair to blufans its there printer that screwed up they sent a sample and the colours are way off to the sample. with what turned up.

blufans seem to have done all they can really.

not ideal i know but best of a bad situation, on this occasion i forgive blufans its not normal from them.

we still getting something so not the end of the world 👍

plus there covid issues out there way worse than ours effected everything out there 👍

basil :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

well agree blufans could but is what it is now, i think kev said both where going to be close together but thats about all i heard around.

i dont think they do in one hit but i bet 2-4 weeks apart more like 4 and then month later be ready with TDK.

but to be fair to blufans its there printer that screwed up they sent a sample and the colours are way off to the sample. with what turned up.

blufans seem to have done all they can really.

not ideal i know but best of a bad situation, on this occasion i forgive blufans its not normal from them.

we still getting something so not the end of the world 👍

plus there covid issues out there way worse than ours effected everything out there 👍

basil :D

I just hope after all this the one clicks are worth the wait :)

Also hope they release some communication as to what the exact plan is for dispatch times and what is getting shipped first and how etc.

Could even be worth there while to ship them all to hubs at this rate to lower the risk of damage loss custom charges etc.

Adds to the fact I reckon manta lab has become number 1 with how many they get out these days and the quality of there work no wonder they are becoming so popular. There communication is also great even with there announcement with the delay of the batman one clicks you know were u stand with them.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Good morning, all!

It's going to be a busy weekend here. We're having some friends over today for a pool party and I'll be manning the grill. Tomorrow we'll head over to my parents to spend time with them and also my brother and his family. 

What do you all have planned?

Grilling 4Th Of July GIF by Robert E Blackmon

Tired Baby GIF

I'm hoping to get some zzs. Busy at work like most. Enjoy your time.  

• Like 6

51 minutes ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Good morning, all!

It's going to be a busy weekend here. We're having some friends over today for a pool party and I'll be manning the grill. Tomorrow we'll head over to my parents to spend time with them and also my brother and his family. 

Sounds like fun buddy! Work for me today, then off for 2 days. 

Angry Buster Keaton GIF

• Like 5

3 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

Good morning, all!

🥤📺🎬💽 :) 🏈 🎃 👻 watching…

image.gif.ff8658edd74eed04c5e02f88cb09ab5a.gif

Mighty strong thunderstorms we are having here with lots of thunder 🌩  & rain 🌧

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

🏈 IU 23 - Illini 20

image.jpeg.2e6e1a8566e31698663c114e5167f5f4.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 5

16 minutes ago, Boilersteel said:

GIF by Originals

After that LOTR invoice shows up I fear for your safety @Veum.  Better keep all sharp objects and digging materials away from your wife.

Yes @Boilersteel I’m really not looking forward to those invoices being given at the same time 🙏… but holding out hope they can be spread apart so it is at least more doable financially! 😏

She has been telling me for quite some time “quit spending money”, oh my! 😒

• Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Veum said:

Yes @Boilersteel I’m really not looking forward to those invoices being given at the same time 🙏… but holding out hope they can be spread apart so it is at least more doable financially! 😏

burn baby burn love GIF by LINDSEY L33

I am sure she will understand. 😆

Edited by Boilersteel
  • Haha 4

33 minutes ago, Basil said:

going ask americans what on earth is labor day?

obviously some sort of holiday but why?

basil 👍

Labor Day is a federal holiday in the United States celebrated on the first Monday in September to honor and recognize the American labor movement and the works and contributions of laborers to the development and achievements of the United States. The three-day weekend it falls on is called Labor Day Weekend.

Edited by Veum
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ★ Administrators ★
2 hours ago, Veum said:

Im sorry but when i read this i get concerned.

When you join a GB , you know the day to pay is going to come , why do you not budget it ?  

And before you think im "picking on you" im not.  I just do not know why its not possible to put aside and then you dont have to be stressed when the invoice(s) come. 

Maybe an idea to help , would be to have the members pay a huge chunk when they join , to prevent the stress down the road... if you order anywhere else you also have to pay when you order it (or when it becomes availalbe) 

Thanks for the clarity im sure you will be able to share with me.

Take care 

John

7 hours ago, Masterblaster said:

Im sorry but when i read this i get concerned.

When you join a GB , you know the day to pay is going to come , why do you not budget it ?  

because hes retired and a set income each month, his budget is using credit cards to try get between the peaks and troughs if end up bills in one month, cant move money with a credit card to the next month.

he likes interest free time to pay up to them.

And before you think im "picking on you" im not.  I just do not know why its not possible to put aside and then you dont have to be stressed when the invoice(s) come. 

again limited funds each month, plus with respect mike would be stressed what ever the bill, whenever it came. its just how hes wired and mike and me are friends believe it or not :D

Maybe an idea to help , would be to have the members pay a huge chunk when they join , to prevent the stress down the road... if you order anywhere else you also have to pay when you order it (or when it becomes availalbe) 

been thinking this a while, why not $50 a single $100 a one click on a pre-order with VET every gb, then remainder when required.

help split it up a bit more and get rid of the non payers for you at the same time.

Thanks for the clarity im sure you will be able to share with me.

Take care 

John

put some comments there john meant genuinely and nicely and helpful too 

basil 👍

• Like 5