IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

On 7/9/2022 at 12:32 PM, GuyIncognit0 said:

If I were you, I'd wait until the afternoon for the beachĀ 

Ā 

On 7/9/2022 at 12:33 PM, RAK said:

From a person who hates crowds Iā€™d go in the afternoon, and have dinner.

Ā 

Grilling Labor Day GIF by GrillaxĀ®

Ā 

23 hours ago, Reagh said:

@CasiuscoĀ Iā€™m happy to hear you finally have a few days off from work. Enjoy your time at the beach my friend.Ā 

Ā 

23 hours ago, Veum said:

@CasiuscoĀ nice to hear from you againā€¦ Iā€™d go to the beach later my friend!Ā :)

Ā 

Yesterday I followed your wise advice and went to the beach later. Ā It was too hot, and there were too many people to relax and enjoy.Ā 

Ā 

I went at seven, until 9pm. Ā Yesterday it is even now very hot, the weather is very crazy.

Ā 

Then to a seafood party in the port with music, food and good and cheap drink.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Today, in Portugal, another one šŸ˜‰

Ā 

I love summer. šŸ˜

Have a good Sunday everyone!!Ā 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Yesterday I followed your wise advice and went to the beach later. Ā It was too hot, and there were too many people to relax and enjoy.Ā 

Ā 

I went at seven, until 9pm. Ā Yesterday it is even now very hot, the weather is very crazy.

Ā 

Then to a seafood party in the port with music, food and good and cheap drink.Ā Ā 

Ā 

Today, in Portugal, another one šŸ˜‰

Ā 

I love summer. šŸ˜

Have a good Sunday everyone!!Ā 

So it sounds like you had fun.Ā 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Whodini said:

Yeah I totally agree. Such a wanker/c*nt šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

He can play though.

Ā 

I'm not sure how much of it is him being an actual tosser, and how much of it is for the drama/entertainment aspect.

Ā 

Either way, it's probably not the best example of good sportsmanship, especially when put alongside our other players like Ash Barty.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Ā 

I'm not sure how much of it is him being an actual tosser, and how much of it is for the drama/entertainment aspect.

Ā 

Either way, it's probably not the best example of good sportsmanship, especially when put alongside our other players like Ash Barty.

80% tosser

20% entertainer

šŸ¤£

Ā 

Ash Barty is the polar opposite of this guy.

• Haha 2

Awards

šŸ„¤šŸ¤ Ā last night was the 1st night I did not need the morphine pill although still having trouble sleeping good enoughā€¦ Wed. Going to take another blood test to see if Iā€™m still slightly elevated! šŸ˜‘ šŸ©øĀ 

Ā 

Funny thing is my personal doctor predicted my pain would probably go away this weekend & he was right (seems most likely it was a gastro/intestinal virus which can still give severe pain in sides/back).Ā šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Ā 

Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

• Like 4