IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

18 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

If it's not premiums we're throwing away our money on, it's something else. 

Ohno, I'm not throwing away money on anything, it's all part of the masterplan! :P

17 hours ago, GuyIncognit0 said:

You're more responsible than I am. No new GBs means I start heading to eBay for older releases...

Hah, I've got most of what I want of the older releases, still a few outstanding that I'd grab for a price I think is worthwhile, but not a priority really.

5 hours ago, damships said:

We’re doing wood floors in the coming weeks.

Actual wood? 💸!!

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

I would rather go to work a thousand times than go shopping for curtains.

As a man this kind of shopping is the easiest thing ever. Full sunblock (bedroom), partial sunblock or full on see through - those are the choices. For color, grab whatever dark-grey hue is readily available. 😎

• Haha 6

Awards

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

This is a very good, very good example of cultural differences.

I would rather go to work a thousand times than go shopping for curtains.

At least if I'm not just going to buy them, and I can't choose myself. ;) 

well sort of i hate net curtains too and a new roller blind as old one is manky, no the reason im happy is buying these my house goes up for sale today and these are so last bits to help spruce it up abit before people start coming thru to view it. so a little £60 spend today may help shift £190,000 house.

seems a fair exchange to me. the nets we had i noticed in one bedroom was starting to disintegrate with old age and the sun had been at it.

we only changed like for like anyway there was no need to choose either

normally would rather be at work, but i need to support my wife this week at the hospital which is bit more important than anything else 

basil :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

well sort of i hate net curtains too and a new roller blind as old one is manky, no the reason im happy is buying these my house goes up for sale today and these are so last bits to help spruce it up abit before people start coming thru to view it. so a little £60 spend today may help shift £190,000 house.

seems a fair exchange to me. the nets we had i noticed in one bedroom was starting to disintegrate with old age and the sun had been at it.

we only changed like for like anyway there was no need to choose either

normally would rather be at work, but i need to support my wife this week at the hospital which is bit more important than anything else 

1) If you are going to sell the house, and in your new home you are going to have more space for movies, buy the most beautiful curtains you can.

2) In any other case, please do not change the old ones. Think of the GBs in which you can sign up with that money.

3) Good luck to your wife this week in the hospital. Hope everything goes well. Give her lots of Psycho support from us!

;) 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Casiusco in the new house(if i get it) the garage is ripe for being converted into a massive steelbook room :D

Austin Powers Reaction GIF

youre-the-boss.gif

So, like the Blues Brothers, you're on a mission for God. If you need help with the curtains, we will all support you.

Those curtains are necessary for a garage full of steelbooks...!!!, and that's like you throwing the Batman light call but with the Media Psychos logo.

If we have to help choose them, rush them to your old house, if you have to rush the cashier, put pressure on the supplier to get them to you quickly, you know where we are. Don't be shy. 

2767da49935505d03aa4f4bed732dfa5e85f9a28

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Casiusco said:

youre-the-boss.gif

So, like the Blues Brothers, you're on a mission for God. If you need help with the curtains, we will all support you.

Those curtains are necessary for a garage full of steelbooks...!!!, and that's like you throwing the Batman light call but with the Media Psychos logo.

If we have to help choose them, rush them to your old house, if you have to rush the cashier, put pressure on the supplier to get them to you quickly, you know where we are. Don't be shy. 

2767da49935505d03aa4f4bed732dfa5e85f9a28

ricky gervais laughing GIF

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, damships said:

It’s OVER!!! Well, almost over. 😂 I got the KEYS!!!!!!!! 🔑 I just now need to wait for the walls to be painted and floors to be done! Moving in next weekend!!! I definitely won’t be doing any GBs for a few months outside what I’m already in. 😂

Happy Mls Cup GIF by Major League Soccer

Congratulations! @damships

• Like 7

19 minutes ago, damships said:

It’s OVER!!! Well, almost over. 😂 I got the KEYS!!!!!!!! 🔑 I just now need to wait for the walls to be painted and floors to be done! Moving in next weekend!!! I definitely won’t be doing any GBs for a few months outside what I’m already in. 😂

Congratulations, great news to hear.

We'll see ya soon then 😂

Im Out Tom Hiddleston GIF by Marvel Studios

• Like 4

Awards