IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Casiusco said:

Good morning everybody. 

Today I'm thinking that I've a bigger desire to have UHD Club "The Dark Knight" 4K trilogy in my hands, thank go to cinema to see the new version. 

Am I the only one? 🤨

Have a great day! 

I’d love to have it but haven’t got the funds at the minutes still paying stuff off from Christmas. I’ll try and go all in on the Manta editions.

• Like 6

10 hours ago, Conjuring88 said:

Morning All

I was just thinking why don't manta lab let us pick certain numbers like hdzeta and now this new label broad nation is there any specific reason as they are my favourite retailer

MP have a Fantastic working relationship with HDZeta. Not sure how it came about, but it is a long standing agreement of sorts. Probably down to MP signing up for, and shifting X amount along with someone in MP working closely with someone in HDZ.

Broad Nation is working WITH MP. It’s a joint venture and only available at MP (if not an MP company in disguise?) so it’s only logical that they can offer that.

Manta has evolved, it has been handed over from its creator to a new ownership. It has dropped its MG line completely (WWA releases) and it has recently reached new heights in terms of how sought after they now are, often being compared against HDZ Gold label due to their DC line. But that is where the similarities end.

The question therefore probably lays with the relationship between Manta & MP. It seems to go from strength to strength (as does WeET & Blufans for example) but ultimately the question is do they even offer this out to anyone?

HDZeta & Broad Nation are also both China companies. Manta are Hong Kong based. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though possibly the relationship between MP and HK vs. MP & China. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Probably doesn’t help answer your question mate, but that’s my take on it 😂👍🏼

Edited by Pbsw23
  • Thanks 8

2 hours ago, Pbsw23 said:

MP have a Fantastic working relationship with HDZeta. Not sure how it came about, but it is a long standing agreement of sorts. Probably down to MP signing up for, and shifting X amount along with someone in MP working closely with someone in HDZ.

Broad Nation is working WITH MP. It’s a joint venture and only available at MP (if not an MP company in disguise?) so it’s only logical that they can offer that.

Manta has evolved, it has been handed over from its creator to a new ownership. It has dropped its MG line completely (WWA releases) and it has recently reached new heights in terms of how sought after they now are, often being compared against HDZ Gold label due to their DC line. But that is where the similarities end.

The question therefore probably lays with the relationship between Manta & MP. It seems to go from strength to strength (as does WeET & Blufans for example) but ultimately the question is do they even offer this out to anyone?

HDZeta & Broad Nation are also both China companies. Manta is Korean. Not sure if that has anything to do with it, though possibly the relationship between MP and Korea vs. MP & China. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Probably doesn’t help answer your question mate, but that’s my take on it 😂👍🏼

Lol that sounds about spot on mate all valid reasons you've mentioned there cheers for taking the time :)

On a side note anyone from manta listening please start doing numbers ha ha ;) we could guarantee taking 100 one clicks easy I reckon at mp 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Basil said:

Just correct info about manta there are from hong kong is owned by john from manta and ran by a friend of his now the collectong site as John's own company got a massive tie in with warner licesning and he was running out of time to run day to day.

Basil 👍

My bad, I was thinking about Nova re Korean. 👍🏼

• Like 1