IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 31k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★

MAG-Exclusive.gif

@ksosk did some illustrations to help you imagine how the release could be.

17 hours ago, ksosk said:

Das Boot - MAG.jpg

20 minutes ago, ksosk said:

My illustration of the one click box concept.

The box cover is die-cut with a transparent acrylic pasted behind.

Once you open the box, there will be a large lenticular secured by foam inside. 

This lenticular will also be seen directly behind the acrylic sheet when the box is closed.

Underneath the lenticular, there will be a poster tube and the 2 slips.

976501039_DasBootBox.thumb.jpg.66d86dc9dda5e0257b176eb27562a598.jpg

The GROUPBUY will likely close in one week!

Secure a copy now 😃

group buy open.gif

g

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Good morning, Psychos.

I love MP Awards, now I have two beautiful awards, and I'm very happy. It shines.

Last night I thought I have to take photos of my collection to win some more, and I realized that ... the first time here my collection was only enough to get the Plain Archive award, and Full slip award, I think; but now I have checked again I can already have some more...

They are the side effects of being around here.

This leads me to realize that those words of "have your wallet ready" first days were not a lie. Being a Psycho makes you more Psycho. If you are Psycho, you are more and more Psycho; either you let go and enjoy yourself, or you run away.

That is why I have come to the conclusion that, when we see the awards of another member, they are few or many, they are about 10 editions or 25, whether they are posted photos, support others, or participate in a specific activity, each one of them represents a piece of happiness. A pride and a smile for that person. Always good moments.

And many awards in the forum is a lot of happiness together.

It shines. 

tenor.gif?itemid=12852245

PS: Have a great day everyone!

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco

Starting out my path was similar, only buy one copy of the edition your prefer the most. Trying to be rational & practical about how I collect, but as time passed the truth became more clear & I realized that there isn’t anything rational about collecting in general. If I was truly going to be rational I wouldn’t collect at all. Especially when considering now thanks to technology I can consume my favorite movies without actually owning them physically. 

I’m telling you that’s a damn nice edition. I luckily was able to purchase my copy from a trusted eBay seller who didn’t overcharge me because I’m one of their repeated customers.

I can relate, I questioned if a single movie was worth so much, I over thought about spending so much money & lost out on numerous editions. Now looking back on those opportunities I definitely regret passing on some of those editions.

Your thoughts & feelings are all normal, & me personally because of these past experiences I now purchase my editions mostly based off how much I loved the movie. Not based off rational thought, my road map to collecting now is purely Psycho! My only rational thought now a days is “can I fit it in the collecting budget?” If the answer is yes 

giphy.gif

I personally feel like missing the edition you are excited about hurts more, because even if another company does treatment for the movie it’s still not the edition you originally wanted. With a woman or man there is always an opportunity to find new love because we have chemistry and liked interest with millions of other people.

With a collectable item as time passes the item becomes more & more harder to acquire do to limited quality & in most cases more expensive. There is less opportunity to make up for missed opportunities when it comes to collecting items, but with humans you can literally spend several lifetimes passing up potential partners because there is so many of us on this planet.

Than you very much for this post/answer, @Hollywood E Rock It's really interesting.

The reflection on the irrational side of collecting has seemed very good to me. And it's true, although sometimes we are not aware of it, or we don't want to be.

Still, in my case, I support and defend the physical format, but not only to collect, but to maintain my freedom, that a programmer-boy in Burbank does not decide what I should see or not see, what I should think or not think. I also do it because I'm demanding in terms of image and sound quality, and the quality of streaming today is fantastic... absolutely, but not as much as the physical format. And I also defend it because there are movies that I like... that would never be made if -finally- everything depended on two or three streaming majors. Because we all know that in the end there will not be dozens of platforms: at some point the market will mature, and little by little there will be only a few that will eat it all up.

And yes, in this context, if you support the physical format, collecting can be irrational, paying X money for a single movie is; but I prefer to think that it is a matter of good taste. Absolutely good taste. Spending $ 200 on a jacket that really costs $ 15 is also irrational. Actually in the world there are many psychos, only that we are more elegant and more fun.

And most importantly: we are honest. We have assumed it. And we enjoy it. Long live to this "irrationality"!

As for the doubt/joke about whether it hurts more to lose an opportunity with a highly desired edition or with a person... here we could talk about how collecting affects our real lives, our day to day life. And also to our relationships. A good book on modern sociology could be written by analyzing to what extent it is not a bad thing, quite the opposite. And much better than other "irrational" things that move people in our society today.  I'm very proud to be a Psycho. Be sure.

And there is an interesting truth in something you have said: people come and go, an opportunity that you missed in your past -with a boy/girl/woman/man...- will end up being forgotten, or you can find someone better and more adequate for you and be happy; but this edition... just this... when you didn't press the button... you will remember years later, and you will tell about it in a post to other Psychos one Wednesday morning. You won't even want to talk about the girl you lost your chance with. ;)

AngrySkeletalAoudad-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=16212654

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 4

17 hours ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Now peeps what are we going to do with 2 Psycho Doc Phils @Hollywood E Rock & @Casiusco, oh my 😝 

I think I’ll provide them with their...

😂

Someday the world will be populated by Doc Phils.... ;)  ...you will be the only survivor ... and like Charlton Heston in "Beneath the Planet of the Apes", you will explore outside... and will find us worshiping a Full Slip

764af2c3f655fbe0f92bb619344ac920.gif

... and reflecting on it!!!!, of course :D 

or maybe... this is no real... and will you end up being like our own nurse Ratched...

tenor.gif?itemid=8370572

Edited by Casiusco
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Benoit46

Sometimes it's Good to be GREEDY!

forums pants GIF

tyler the creator booty GIF

giphy.gif

Not Safe For Work No GIF

16 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco

Starting out my path was similar, only buy one copy of the edition your prefer the most. Trying to be rational & practical about how I collect, but as time passed the truth became more clear & I realized that there isn’t anything rational about collecting in general. If I was truly going to be rational I wouldn’t collect at all. Especially when considering now thanks to technology I can consume my favorite movies without actually owning them physically. 

I’m telling you that’s a damn nice edition. I luckily was able to purchase my copy from a trusted eBay seller who didn’t overcharge me because I’m one of their repeated customers.

I can relate, I questioned if a single movie was worth so much, I over thought about spending so much money & lost out on numerous editions. Now looking back on those opportunities I definitely regret passing on some of those editions.

Your thoughts & feelings are all normal, & me personally because of these past experiences I now purchase my editions mostly based off how much I loved the movie. Not based off rational thought, my road map to collecting now is purely Psycho! My only rational thought now a days is “can I fit it in the collecting budget?” If the answer is yes 

giphy.gif

I personally feel like missing the edition you are excited about hurts more, because even if another company does treatment for the movie it’s still not the edition you originally wanted. With a woman or man there is always an opportunity to find new love because we have chemistry and liked interest with millions of other people.

With a collectable item as time passes the item becomes more & more harder to acquire do to limited quality & in most cases more expensive. There is less opportunity to make up for missed opportunities when it comes to collecting items, but with humans you can literally spend several lifetimes passing up potential partners because there is so many of us on this planet.

3 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Than you very much for this post/answer, @Hollywood E Rock It's really interesting.

The reflection on the irrational side of collecting has seemed very good to me. And it's true, although sometimes we are not aware of it, or we don't want to be.

Still, in my case, I support and defend the physical format, but not only to collect, but to maintain my freedom, that a programmer-boy in Burbank does not decide what I should see or not see, what I should think or not think. I also do it because I'm demanding in terms of image and sound quality, and the quality of streaming today is fantastic... absolutely, but not as much as the physical format. And I also defend it because there are movies that I like... that would never be made if -finally- everything depended on two or three streaming majors. Because we all know that in the end there will not be dozens of platforms: at some point the market will mature, and little by little there will be only a few that will eat it all up.

And yes, in this context, if you support the physical format, collecting can be irrational, paying X money for a single movie is; but I prefer to think that it is a matter of good taste. Absolutely good taste. Spending $ 200 on a jacket that really costs $ 15 is also irrational. Actually in the world there are many psychos, only that we are more elegant and more fun.

And most importantly: we are honest. We have assumed it. And we enjoy it. Long live to this "irrationality"!

As for the doubt/joke about whether it hurts more to lose an opportunity with a highly desired edition or with a person... here we could talk about how collecting affects our real lives, our day to day life. And also to our relationships. A good book on modern sociology could be written by analyzing to what extent it is not a bad thing, quite the opposite. And much better than other "irrational" things that move people in our society today.  I'm very proud to be a Psycho. Be sure.

And there is an interesting truth in something you have said: people come and go, an opportunity that you missed in your past -with a boy/girl/woman/man...- will end up being forgotten, or you can find someone better and more adequate for you and be happy; but this edition... just this... when you didn't press the button... you will remember years later, and you will tell about it in a post to other Psychos one Wednesday morning. You won't even want to talk about the girl you lost your chance with. ;)

AngrySkeletalAoudad-max-1mb.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=16212654

dr phil happy dance GIF

2 hours ago, Casiusco said:

Someday the world will be populated by Doc Phils.... ;)  ...you will be the only survivor ... and like Charlton Heston in "Beneath the Planet of the Apes", you will explore outside... and will find us worshiping a Full Slip

764af2c3f655fbe0f92bb619344ac920.gif

... and reflecting on it!!!!, of course :D 

or maybe... this it's no real... and will you end up being like our own Nurse Ratched...

tenor.gif?itemid=8370572

1437C407-9696-4A0D-A29B-733C7D28244F.jpeg.fa989b4ab469b5665d79c3ce544d2a3a.jpeg

• Haha 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

8HC0IgC.jpg

6q6Uvlt.jpg

1SDvul9.jpg

hJsnH5F.jpg

HFafKlm.jpg

5SYY2GM.jpg

7rMizJz.jpg

TXvHEpt.jpg

k4pnnTD.jpg

iurnp0l.jpg

4xWntqs.jpg

XahJ3Uz.jpg

vplFz7O.jpg

qXyo15M.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

FsWDAN6.jpg

dmghYuz.jpg

WEB7sOU.jpg

gjpF5Io.jpg

tlZL671.jpg

8MkJQgk.jpg

AWbCXiW.jpg

vCDZHec.jpg

kk9TWGf.jpg

rgLrrTX.jpg

hy65fMD.jpg

N3xuNeo.jpg

NJNrASx.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

4 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Casiusco 

Just like a Full Moon, bright & beautiful she returns to us! 😍

giphy.gif

Of course, there is no better way to start the weekend.

tenor.gif?itemid=5427755

Dear @Hollywood E Rock, I think we are two men with good taste and a special sensitivity for the beautiful things in life. If everyone thought about these things in the morning, like us, there would be no wars or problems in the world. ;) 

giphy-2_48.gif

That's why we know how to start a weekend well ...

roFH2jvgSzSHgYIDqvq_9w.gif

Yes, Bright & beautiful....

Edited by Casiusco
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1