IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

rGlZQaF.jpg

A4z618m.jpg

Glztb1X.jpg

q9chUA7.jpg

tpb6AoK.jpg

l5Vu2gG.jpg

DE87Phd.jpg

JdNNZF3.jpg

lQEBLHk.jpg

6F1rxjb.jpg

3hqNnP4.jpg

UWlvC2v.jpg

2FB09Yu.jpg

J4GmRef.jpg

RS40wDF.jpg

23iVR1d.jpg

GnOKQ7a.jpg

8j75kFb.jpg

0t7ty8f.jpg

Rbauznt.jpg

0Zu1XBU.jpg

lam50pM.jpg

YHZCztJ.jpg

DwmuyzD.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

DishonestHideousBlacklab-size_restricted

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, mjk said:

my favorite day thick day😅🤣 

Good morning to you my friend and all the psychos 

giphy.gif

57 minutes ago, Benoit46 said:

Thanks @Hollywood E Rock !!

Zach Galifianakis Thank You GIF

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

DishonestHideousBlacklab-size_restricted

giphy.gif

@Trianna Purple Queen! 

giphy.gif

@LeGonze

giphy.gif

@Basil @Veum @Pbsw23 @RileyLad @Caktus26 @Jaksu

I know you all will be coming through eventually. 

giphy.gif

I hope you all are doing well today. I'm currently at work 🙄, with horrible cellular service. I need to invest in a Hotspot.

Bright side is something is broke down so I have an opportunity to get my sub assembly job finished.

Once that's done I won't have to worry about it for another week maybe more depending how we run. It's going to be a good day 😁.

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

THICK Thursday

Reveal hidden contents

rGlZQaF.jpg

A4z618m.jpg

Glztb1X.jpg

q9chUA7.jpg

tpb6AoK.jpg

l5Vu2gG.jpg

DE87Phd.jpg

JdNNZF3.jpg

lQEBLHk.jpg

6F1rxjb.jpg

3hqNnP4.jpg

UWlvC2v.jpg

2FB09Yu.jpg

J4GmRef.jpg

RS40wDF.jpg

23iVR1d.jpg

GnOKQ7a.jpg

8j75kFb.jpg

0t7ty8f.jpg

Rbauznt.jpg

0Zu1XBU.jpg

lam50pM.jpg

YHZCztJ.jpg

DwmuyzD.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope today is a great day full of smiles, laughter, & fulfillment! Here’s to having a Thunderous Thursday!

giphy.gif

Mate.......... Thank Youuuuuuuuu!!!!!

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

10 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I saw what I think was a teaser trailer a little while ago, & it definitely caught my attention. Me & my girlfriend have been debating rather to watch it now or wait until the season is done & binge watch it. We have become spoiled with all the Streaming services model of releasing whole seasons all at once. Not to mention my a$$ is supposed to be catching back up on The Walking Dead before I start another show.

there is only one answer

source.gif

right just see that trailer and edward im like you sit there and binge watch the lot, also currently all my channels on that are turned off but i do have a 3 month voucher lying around wait to turn it all back on with all the streaming services. so i wait till alot of stuff to watch and then hit the lot. many shows as i can digest in the 3 months and it all goes back off.

so if @RileyLad and @Pbsw23 as well give me a kick as the last episode airs in the uk ill turn it back on guys 👍

basil :D

• Haha 6

Just incase anybody was wondering Tenet was fantastic, Mr Nolan really is the main man of cinema right now in my opinion. From the very opening scene it immerses you and for a film with a 2 1/2 run time it flus over as its pretty non stop for the most part. Some great action pieces and a great score from Zimmer stand in Ludwig Goransson which really adds to the experience. For me I hear a see a lot of people comparing it to Inception, or saying it's not his best work but for me each Nolan film is its own spectacle so no need for any comparisons. Anybody else seen it or planning on seeing it soon?? 

Cheers @Pbsw23 i need to get lovecraft checked out, it does look cool. Looks right up my street lol. 💪

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

38 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

Just incase anybody was wondering Tenet was fantastic, Mr Nolan really is the main man of cinema right now in my opinion. From the very opening scene it immerses you and for a film with a 2 1/2 run time it flus over as its pretty non stop for the most part. Some great action pieces and a great score from Zimmer stand in Ludwig Goransson which really adds to the experience. For me I hear a see a lot of people comparing it to Inception, or saying it's not his best work but for me each Nolan film is its own spectacle so no need for any comparisons. Anybody else seen it or planning on seeing it soon?? 

Cheers @Pbsw23 i need to get lovecraft checked out, it does look cool. Looks right up my street lol. 💪

Seeing it next week.

To say I'm excited is an understatement. 

• Like 6

Spoiler
8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

THICK Thursday

Hide contents

rGlZQaF.jpg

A4z618m.jpg

Glztb1X.jpg

q9chUA7.jpg

tpb6AoK.jpg

l5Vu2gG.jpg

DE87Phd.jpg

JdNNZF3.jpg

lQEBLHk.jpg

6F1rxjb.jpg

3hqNnP4.jpg

UWlvC2v.jpg

2FB09Yu.jpg

J4GmRef.jpg

RS40wDF.jpg

23iVR1d.jpg

GnOKQ7a.jpg

8j75kFb.jpg

0t7ty8f.jpg

Rbauznt.jpg

0Zu1XBU.jpg

lam50pM.jpg

YHZCztJ.jpg

DwmuyzD.jpg

giphy.gif

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

@Trianna Purple Queen! 

giphy.gif

@LeGonze

giphy.gif

@Basil @Veum @Pbsw23 @RileyLad @Caktus26 @Jaksu

I know you all will be coming through eventually. 

giphy.gif

I hope you all are doing well today. I'm currently at work 🙄, with horrible cellular service. I need to invest in a Hotspot.

Bright side is something is broke down so I have an opportunity to get my sub assembly job finished.

Once that's done I won't have to worry about it for another week maybe more depending how we run. It's going to be a good day 😁.

How can I say this delicately, hmmm 🤔 utt oh here Veum goes again, can’t help it...

Foot In Mouth GIF

Only 

Thick GIF by memecandy  

🥞 For me yum 😋 

breakfast pancakes GIF

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Robertm89 said:

Just incase anybody was wondering Tenet was fantastic, Mr Nolan really is the main man of cinema right now in my opinion. From the very opening scene it immerses you and for a film with a 2 1/2 run time it flus over as its pretty non stop for the most part.

That’s great to know, & I’m happy to hear you had a great time. I was hoping you would report back with good news. 

Some great action pieces and a great score from Zimmer stand in Ludwig Goransson which really adds to the experience.

This I was really curious about, I’ve liked Goransson’s work so far so it’s very pleasing to hear that he did another good job.

For me I hear a see a lot of people comparing it to Inception, or saying it's not his best work but for me each Nolan film is its own spectacle so no need for any comparisons. Anybody else seen it or planning on seeing it soon?? 

I haven’t heard much yet, but what little I did hear was the comparisons to Inception. Which isn’t a bad thing IMO, Inception is definitely one of my favorites by him. As far as the comments about this not being his best work, one that statement has been an ongoing criticism since The Dark Knight, two the movie doesn’t have to be his best work. As a film fan it’s best if a a Director can be consistent with creating interesting work. The idea that someone has to keep topping themselves is a little ridiculous, unrealistic and not completely fair. Each project is different for a lot of reasons for an artist & even though it’s fun, sometimes us fans need to relax on the heavy handed comparisons.

• Like 6

Spoiler
25 minutes ago, Veum said:
  Reveal hidden contents

How can I say this delicately, hmmm 🤔 utt oh here Veum goes again, can’t help it...

Foot In Mouth GIF

Only 

Thick GIF by memecandy  

🥞 For me yum 😋 

breakfast pancakes GIF

It has become well established around the neighborhood that most of your opinions are $hit 😂😂😂. It’s okay we love you anyways! It’s completely fine if your taste lean more in a different direction. Plus everyone has $hit opinions about one thing or another. Out of 100 opinions on various different topics I’m sure about 2 or 3 of my own are $hit 😂. By the way don’t put your foot in your mouth it’s gross 🤪.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That’s great to know, & I’m happy to hear you had a great time. I was hoping you would report back with good news. 

This I was really curious about, I’ve liked Goransson’s work so far so it’s very pleasing to hear that he did another good job.

I haven’t heard much yet, but what little I did hear was the comparisons to Inception. Which isn’t a bad thing IMO, Inception is definitely one of my favorites by him. As far as the comments about this not being his best work, one that statement has been an ongoing criticism since The Dark Knight, two the movie doesn’t have to be his best work. As a film fan it’s best if a a Director can be consistent with creating interesting work. The idea that someone has to keep topping themselves is a little ridiculous, unrealistic and not completely fair. Each project is different for a lot of reasons for an artist & even though it’s fun, sometimes us fans need to relax on the heavy handed comparisons.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Hide contents

It has become well established around the neighborhood that most of your opinions are $hit 😂😂😂. It’s okay we love you anyways! It’s completely fine if your taste lean more in a different direction. Plus everyone has $hit opinions about one thing or another. Out of 100 opinions on various different topics I’m sure about 2 or 3 of my own are $hit 😂. By the way don’t put your foot in your mouth it’s gross 🤪.

Admiring the thiccness is now a '$hit opinion'? xD

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

You’re right! Who am I to criticize ones taste for the thickness 🤣

giphy.gif

We've all been through thick and thin, and it's really just a matter of preference whether we prefer the thick, the thin, or both (I'm in this camp). 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

That is just a perfect response. 

I really hope yourself and @Fortis93 buzz for it like i did. When I got home I was still processing it and sitting thinking about it for a good few hours, thats when you know you have had an experience 😁💪after me hol I might go see it again, I think I second viewing would allow me to appreciate it even more.  

• Like 7

23 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Hide contents

Your $hite opinion of me is on your on $hite my friend mouhahaha...

Dog Lol GIF

BTW Folks me & @Hollywood E Rock get each other, so do not have a conniption fit, we are just having fun between the two of us, I love him🙏

mad tantrum GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Robertm89 said:

That is just a perfect response. 

I really hope yourself and @Fortis93 buzz for it like i did. When I got home I was still processing it and sitting thinking about it for a good few hours, thats when you know you have had an experience 😁💪after me hol I might go see it again, I think I second viewing would allow me to appreciate it even more.  

From everything I've seen and read, I have a feeling I'm going to really enjoy it. It sounds like it's right up my alley.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Veum said:

Your $hite opinion of me is on your on $hite my friend mouhahaha...

Dog Lol GIF

BTW Folks me & @Hollywood E Rock get each other, so do not have a conniption fit, we are just having fun between the two of us, I love him🙏

mad tantrum GIF

For what it's worth, I've only been on here for a few months, but I know you guys are taking the piss, which is a kind of bond/friendship I dig.

• Like 4