IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, RAK said:

A78F5136-5B7B-488B-9FF2-633F0394AC6D.jpeg

16 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

When I see this picture my first thoughts are "It's about damn time Superman is highlighted as he should be!" Second thoughts are "more money spent on Justice League steelbooks because I love this artwork!"

An advancement on Watchmen tp me NOW THAT IS A Super Hero Movie 

zack snyder fire GIF

7 hours ago, LeGonze said:

Good morning to everyone guys!!

Is anyone excited as I am??? xDxD

7F86CE82-8D34-4E37-8D56-AE5EAC9AD271.jpeg

Every day for the past week Kai has been driving us nits and now updates on who and what 

Eyeroll Reaction GIF

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Keep in mind I wasn't born when either Total Recall or T2 came out, so I'm going purely off the anecdotal experiences of others who were around to witness these things. xD

I remember that went to see Total recall too Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

.However MY  BEST Arnie viewing experience arnold schwarzenegger entrance GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

5 hours ago, Fortis93 said:

Nice!

Did that ever get a premium release?

5 hours ago, RAK said:

I believe HDZ did one. But good luck finding it. If you do I’m sure it’s outrageous.

as you can see Print run as 300 I think 

as you ave found as rare as Unicorn Poop

unicorn poop GIF by Product Hunt

5 hours ago, RAK said:

damn straight GIF by Shock Top

HES CUTE , THANKS Honey for the eye candy Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

• Haha 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Spoiler

saGrhvm.jpg

kkztGnh.jpg

hNqua5t.jpg

a2ECKFW.jpg

sEMaxNm.jpg

nWSC3AM.jpg

ns4obhf.jpg

qhzPOCj.jpg

OfXYxHz.jpg

RuVnSkk.jpg

iOawQmv.jpg

uyVnaLe.jpg

6nzcN6Q.jpg

kajkiJZ.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Spoiler
42 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

Satisfying Sunday

Hide contents

saGrhvm.jpg

kkztGnh.jpg

hNqua5t.jpg

a2ECKFW.jpg

sEMaxNm.jpg

nWSC3AM.jpg

ns4obhf.jpg

qhzPOCj.jpg

OfXYxHz.jpg

RuVnSkk.jpg

iOawQmv.jpg

uyVnaLe.jpg

6nzcN6Q.jpg

kajkiJZ.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope you all are feeling well today! Here’s to everyone having a Soothing Sunday & a great start to the new week!

giphy.gif

Beautiful selection my friend. 

Morning politico GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by mjk
  • Like 5

@Trianna friend of mine used to be like you he found drinking pint of milk night before helped him it slowed down the acid in his stomach and then wasn't soo bad by doing this.

i know what its like i used to have mega travel sickness as a kid. its not nice. we used to buckets of the travel sickness pills in the car.

basil 👍

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Basil said:

@Fortis93

i just see bbc news and one part of australia been hit with snow once in a 15 year event, was funny they had kangaroos jumping around in the snow.

yet another part is 34C lol

is this near you at all?

never thought i see that xD 

basil :D

Haha, I know. It's crazy. I've never seen it before either.

I wish it were near me. Never really seen/felt snow in person.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Basil said:

@Trianna friend of mine used to be like you he found drinking pint of milk night before helped him it slowed down the acid in his stomach and then wasn't soo bad by doing this.

i know what its like i used to have mega travel sickness as a kid. its not nice. we used to buckets of the travel sickness pills in the car.

basil 👍

Yeah I took pills, too when I was younger. Now I just plug in my earphones and listen to music somehow that's enough for me and after getting breakfast on the road I was okay. 😊 just won't participate in small talk on longer trips

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Trianna said:

@Basil this time it was just travel sickness 😂 the toilet had to endure my puking the evening before though. But even though nobody I tell believes: I never once in my life had a hangover

My colleague was honestly fascinated..."I would have been dead with how much you drank"

I told you, if you haven’t ever had a hangover, then your not doing it right! 🍻😂

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, mjk said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Beautiful selection my friend. 

Morning politico GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

@mjk

giphy.gif

Thank you the positive reactions are always appreciated. Hope your morning is going well.

1 hour ago, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone

tired bbc two GIF by BBC

Wasn't here yesterday cause I was on my way to a little camping trip and had to concentrate not to puke in the car 😂

Queen 

giphy.gif

Good to know you’re fine, you missed some solid banter yesterday. I think we moved another 3 or four pages & it was actually because of real conversation this time 😅. How is camping? Is it something you do often? One of my friends I grow up with says it’s fun. I’m a city kid so I’m use to experiencing Wood life only on television.

1 hour ago, Basil said:

can anyone tell me while im knackered by 9pm and then waking up naturally by 6am even on a sunday this is ridiculous!

basil 👍

@Basil

Sounds like you’re upside down my friend 

giphy.gif

53 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Haha, I know. It's crazy. I've never seen it before either.

I wish it were near me. Never really seen/felt snow in person.

@Fortis93

It’s always interesting hearing about others experience with weather. All my life I’ve experienced the constant change of weather so unconsciously I assume that’s everyone’s experience. It’s very good to be able to communicate with others from around the world. The ability to due so aids in self growth.

26 minutes ago, Pbsw23 said:

I told you, if you haven’t ever had a hangover, then your not doing it right! 🍻😂

@Pbsw23

I don’t know Peanut Butter Sandwiches. I’ve seen you WebSlinging under the influence 😲

giphy.gif

You may need to cut back! 

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 6