IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

2 minutes ago, RileyLad said:

It may be late...

But heres my reaction to Thick Thursday....

Whooaaaa

giphy.gif

Must not....

my6blRvj9mAMg.gif.380ff05efbcb29fcb66b979d48f2e1b8.gif

giphy.gif

I’ve never seen this gif before! Now when I watch Robocop that scene will read differently 🤣

Sorry for late response @Hollywood E Rock, mad day at the office 

But fantastic selection 

3oz8xRdxFzKeJ85Z3q.gif.32f6bdd219cbd68110b9774b09b28a6c.gif

I understand 

giphy.gif

Bring on Fit Friday my friend 😁

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

The earliest preview screenings of "Tenet" here will be held on the 22nd before the official release on the 27th.

I think I mentioned this before, but even though this is my most anticipated movie for this year, I'm probably going to wait a week or two after the official release to see how things play out with regards to the efficacy of the safety measures that will be put in place for theatres. 

Edited by Fortis93
  • Like 3

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
FIT FRIDAY 

Spoiler

hqTfMrP.jpg

J7FkNQz.jpg

1K6RYhH.jpg

4EZhLbm.jpg

ir4Vc6g.jpg

pSq8J6c.jpg

9q2MU8s.png

zJru6iO.jpg

qgZdjpl.jpg

EpQltwn.jpg

2iaPsIY.jpg

K5aBgKs.jpg

mk35tfa.jpg

J8CS6xh.jpg

H3tEoVO.jpg

eoFMPgD.jpg

ZuB8gnY.jpg

mGqTnEs.jpg

gaHGPmB.jpg

IjYFVOZ.jpg

6E1sw8V.jpg

c5a5sYF.jpg

eHjO73u.jpg

oSBGhBB.jpg

quHSLsr.jpg

QYgZpzJ.jpg

EhJHwsv.jpg

nhFVo4q.jpg

Bguyn5F.jpg

DNHB0kY.jpg

@Trianna @Scary Hair

Spoiler

Zc4ae0s.jpg

ZBrTVDj.jpg

ccMQPu0.jpg

SsS3xDb.jpg

vBJuCuG.jpg

O8fIecT.jpg

ibY0lEw.jpg

tjBRjsP.jpg

0P7QiTS.jpg

h6202hk.jpg

BtPHBF1.jpg

Pa5Db67.jpg

9wYrVUl.jpg

jIRep1A.jpg

B3J1y2o.jpg

Sm6Ivy8.jpg

3dyWnXK.jpg

Y3Zti38.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Today is the day to wash away all the stresses of the week! Here’s to everyone having  a Fantastic Friday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

8 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is great business! Feels like we’ve been waiting on this movie for forever! My local theater has opened back up (showing old classic movies for now), but I’ve been nervous about going because of the virus. Here in my state the number of new cases haven’t went down smh. I definitely can’t miss this in the theaters I think I have only one solution 

giphy.gif

Only problem is how am I going to enjoy my popcorn & drink? 🤣

What's funny is that a lot of promotional material shows...

Spoiler

...characters wearing masks and hazard suits.

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

The earliest preview screenings of "Tenet" here will be held on the 22nd before the official release on the 27th.

I think I mentioned this before, but even though this is my most anticipated movie for this year, I'm probably going to wait a week or two after the official release to see how things play out with regards to the efficacy of the safety measures that will be put in place for theatres. 

Waiting is wise, because it's honestly not worth your health. That's honestly what I've been doing. The theater that I like going to has been showing some great movies, (Classics) & I would love to revisit those titles on the big screen, (Usually I do when they are screening) but with cases still going up here & me personally seeing people not take the situation serious I'm still not comfortable enough to go unfortunately.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Waiting is wise, because it's honestly not worth your health. That's honestly what I've been doing. The theater that I like going to has been showing some great movies, (Classics) & I would love to revisit those titles on the big screen, (Usually I do when they are screening) but with cases still going up here & me personally seeing people not take the situation serious I'm still not comfortable enough to go unfortunately.

Agreed.

It's also not just about me, but perhaps more so those around me who I care about, some of whom tick the boxes for being more susceptible or vulnerable in succumbing to the complications of this thing.

• Like 5

Good morning everyone!

Friday Viernes GIF by reactionseditor

@Hollywood E Rock some of those muscly men look really unsettling 😂

4 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Agreed.

It's also not just about me, but perhaps more so those around me who I care about, some of whom tick the boxes for being more susceptible or vulnerable in succumbing to the complications of this thing.

If only everyone would think like this 😑 the students in our college couldn't give a f***...although there aren't really lectures held like normally, yesterday I encountered groups of students all huddled together without masks or colleagues doing the same while smoking outside...

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Trianna said:

If only everyone would think like this 😑 the students in our college couldn't give a f***...although there aren't really lectures held like normally, yesterday I encountered groups of students all huddled together without masks or colleagues doing the same while smoking outside...

Yep, I've also seen this in places like bars and restaurants.

We recently had a few muppets from an adjacent state that declared a State of Emergency managing to get across its closed down borders into our state, so we've been seeing a few clusters of COVID-19 here.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

2 minutes ago, Fortis93 said:

Yep, I've also seen this in places like bars and restaurants.

We recently had a few muppets from an adjacent state that declared a State of Emergency managing to get across its closed down borders into our state, so we've been seeing a few clusters of COVID-19 here.

What kind of muppets!??... 

image.gif.3af17940a396bbc00724f68e23ab505f.gif

• Haha 5

43 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

I Agree 100% it is still early to go to a theater at least I think. It only takes one dumb person to infect multiple people. It is not worth the risk 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Benoit46 said:

@Hollywood E Rock !!

Seth Meyers Thank You GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Trianna said:

Good morning everyone!

Friday Viernes GIF by reactionseditor

@Hollywood E Rock some of those muscly men look really unsettling 😂

giphy.gif

Yeah some of those guys muscles had muscles

giphy.gif

I’ll stick to the guys that are more settling on the 👀 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

This is great business! Feels like we’ve been waiting on this movie for forever! My local theater has opened back up (showing old classic movies for now), but I’ve been nervous about going because of the virus. Here in my state the number of new cases haven’t went down smh. I definitely can’t miss this in the theaters I think I have only one solution 

giphy.gif

Only problem is how am I going to enjoy my popcorn & drink? 🤣

have to fit drinks bottles inside the helmet xD 

• Haha 2

well hope everyones having a good day, just got in now been busy day for me.

and now relax 

Happy Water GIF

also got paperwork today for my op, turns out i goto have a coronavirus test and self isolate  before i go.

just wondering has anyone here on MP had one of these tests at all?

or am i the first unfortunate member to be tested for black death plague xD 

basil :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 4