IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Count Dantes said:

Good Morning Everyone, I was going to say hope everyone has a good day. Looks like @Hollywood E Rock has done that after looking at all the posts and comments after his 😁.

Finally just received my Manta Joker OC today. Only took 3 weeks to get it here :) 

You’re always welcome to come in & give out warm wishes for the day to everyone who reads it. Don’t matter that I already done it earlier, the more warm wishes given the better.

With shipping being a little funny these days it’s nice to hear you received your copy of Joker. It definitely is a big release for collectors this year.

• Like 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY

WET Wednesday

Spoiler

FOxmI7Z.jpg

f5a0ORV.jpg

1FNiz94.jpg

02qjiLO.jpg

Dikdtjt.jpg

AuELtDq.jpg

tbQuQS7.jpg

KWDRSw7.jpg

nK815BI.jpg

FXwMTfN.jpg

eDCvWiZ.jpg

DPAoypM.jpg

4gdSJyW.jpg

g0SVtVN.jpg

tLoIvxi.jpg

XIRvsiP.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! Mornings define our day so here’s to everyone having a great start, & here’s to everyone having a Wonderful Wednesday!

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

well here we are on a sunny wet wednesday xD 

morning all, dropped wife off to work. done all my food shopping on way back so house is now filled with goodies 😋

so hope everyone is going to have a chillaxed and safe day from the lurgy 👍

happy chill GIF

giphy.gif

Chill Popcorn GIF

all the best

basil B|

Edited by Basil
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Not a clue if this is a good place to ask, but I hope its ok. I've come across this nice slip of delicatessen on ebay and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the company who made it and if so anything else theyve done? The listing is from korea and I make out the logo to read "info" but google doesnt return any results. Would love to hear if anyone has any ideas on it. Thanks in advance

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ProngstheWhovian said:

Not a clue if this is a good place to ask, but I hope its ok. I've come across this nice slip of delicatessen on ebay and was wondering if anyone knew anything about the company who made it and if so anything else theyve done? The listing is from korea and I make out the logo to read "info" but google doesnt return any results. Would love to hear if anyone has any ideas on it. Thanks in advance

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

not seen before but @extantsrevenge has vast knowledge as does @ksosk come guys any ideas????

cheers

basil 👍

• Haha 1

Spoiler
3 hours ago, ProngstheWhovian said:

s-l500 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

Hey @ProngstheWhovian

You came to the right area to ask a question, unfortunately I don’t have the answers for you. I’ve seen this release on eBay before, but I wasn’t familiar with the company. I’ll tag a couple of friends for you to see if their familiar. @Grendel @pygospa @extantsrevenge guys by any chance can you answer @ProngstheWhovian questions?

• ★ Administrators ★
34 minutes ago, Basil said:

not seen before but @extantsrevenge has vast knowledge as does @ksosk come guys any ideas????

cheers

basil 👍

disgusted jim carrey GIF

sorry but I don't like that movie, sorry 😅

But @ProngstheWhovian the Publisher is Info. according to the Kimchi listing (link), this edition seems to be sold out at Kimchi. A Plain Edition is already available. I have not really noticed the name of the publisher before, but they are responsible for more releases.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

right @ProngstheWhovian did a little digging from you ebay listing wpdong clue is in listing

its kimchidvd i personally collect steelbooks but was not going to be beaten here serached kimchi myself listing below

https://kimchidvd.com/en/21050/v.kimchi?searchCnd=eng_title&searchWrd=delicatessen

as to other bluray fullslips suggest having search of kimichi's site.

edit INFO on kimichi below

https://kimchidvd.com/en/goods/search.kimchi?media=&searchCnd=publisher&searchWrd=INFO

Edited by Basil
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Looks like Zavvi are using the Dreaded Jiffy bags again.. Thank god the steelbook wasn’t damaged 

AF4E9D22-C430-4068-8AD7-ACFA8E72802A.thumb.jpeg.090845fe2659a3c8a63971108a1e9714.jpeg

oh dear they are fookers for that when they run out of the boxes or get from a different warehouse.

just hope there not trying the trick switching to jiffy bags again last few times members have had to complain plus few sites kick back to there zavvi contacts.

but this may just be they have run out time will tell.

hence why i try keep my orders away from zavvi to any other retailer.

my game of thrones release has gone amazons way cos zavvi cs is so poor.

damages are not acceptable with bit of money off end of story for me.

basil 👍

• Like 2

Spoiler
16 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Looks like Zavvi are using the Dreaded Jiffy bags again.. Thank god the steelbook wasn’t damaged 

AF4E9D22-C430-4068-8AD7-ACFA8E72802A.thumb.jpeg.090845fe2659a3c8a63971108a1e9714.jpeg

$hit like this is the reason why I don’t like purchasing items from Zavvi. They more times than not sell wonderful steelbooks & sets, but that doesn’t matter if our items potentially are damaged during transit because of their trash packing methods.

giphy.gif

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:
  Reveal hidden contents

$hit like this is the reason why I don’t like purchasing items from Zavvi. They more times than not sell wonderful steelbooks & sets, but that doesn’t matter if our items potentially are damaged during transit because of their trash packing methods.

giphy.gif

I placed an order from them since May 22th and didn't received it. They sent a "replacement" shipment but I think it didn't include one of my items (Universal Soldier 4K Steelbook) as it looks like its Out of Stock and they didn't sent a confirmation email for that one. ¬¬

Anyways... Haven't received the "Replacement" shipment yet... If I don't get it by 08/14 I should contact them again... -_-

By the way... This is my first order from them... xD

Edited by LeGonze
  • Like 1
  • Sad 4

1 minute ago, LeGonze said:

I placed an order from them since on May 22th and didn't received it. They sent a "replacement" shipment but I think it didn't include one of my items (Universal Soldier 4K Steelbook) as it looks like its Out of Stock and they didn't sent a confirmation email for that one. ¬¬

Anyways... Haven't received the "Replacement" shipment yet... If I don't get it by 08/14 I should contact them again... -_-

That's really unfortunate @LeGonze for you😒...

and yeah their communication is my biggest whammy, although I've been pretty fortunately w/Zavvi as I've got all my purchasing safe & sound!😇

the empire strikes back there is no try GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, LeGonze said:

I placed an order from them since May 22th and didn't received it. They sent a "replacement" shipment but I think it didn't include one of my items (Universal Soldier 4K Steelbook) as it looks like its Out of Stock and they didn't sent a confirmation email for that one. ¬¬

giphy.gif

• Like 3