IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• ★ Administrators ★
9 hours ago, Robertm89 said:

Any of these on the list of previously promised FAC @DodgyDave or is this another new list. 

Screenshot_20200619-215535_Gmail.jpg

I think Ann @Scary Hair summed up my thoughts on the list. 

Believe it, when you see it. 

That's not comment on the quality of releases though. 

• Like 3

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

SEXY Saturday

Reveal hidden contents

GWiwE7I.jpg

kMWt1Pe.jpg

HfFrCyS.jpg

IwWB0Jd.jpg

Pevy1FR.jpg

nVmsq8A.jpg

6J8HFby.jpg

oMGXDob.jpg

l3RjVDT.jpg

xCUDNDd.jpg

tbSC7gv.jpg

bVlMduL.jpg

2tRlBlp.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is feeling good & doing good! Here’s to everyone having a Sensational Saturday!

giphy.gif

Woah...... I’m up! 😂

• Haha 5

7 hours ago, RAK said:

Its Been A Long Time Mueller Report GIF

And Almost all of these releases have been promised!

I’ve looked 

I See You Sneak GIF by asianhistorymonth

Into

the future GIF

And the list hasn’t changed!

Sorry Joey Tribbiani GIF

How Dare You Wtf GIF by Sky

Schitts Creek No GIF by CBC

but-wait-theres-more-gif-14.gif

SlushyConventionalFossa-size_restricted.

giphy.gif

source.gif

i'm with ann we both started in the early days of fac and they are soo well known for this and the disappointments came thick and fast, they announce a huge list end up making half to 3/4 if lucky.

and then just go quite on the ones they where not making saying nothing jan of FA was always good for this.

and if you don't believe me ask @Scary Hair 

also black barons got created by some friends of theirs who wanted to try pick up the ones they could not do in the end as it got soo bad in the end.

black barons became the cash cow that FA where only too happy have money money money

cow GIF

which slowly got better with time, when they first come out they where awful to start with and quite alot of the original collectors avoided the like the plague.

me being one of them.

the truth GIF

basil :D 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

So we are almost halfway through 2020, and still no sign of a WEA End Game 😥 (Or an Ant-man & the Wasp for that matter). Really hoping WeET are going to announce End Game soon. 🤞🏼

I see FA are back on the Marvel kick, but just can’t excited about WWA releases I already own multiple editions of, including the Steelbook selected by FA.

About time someone announced F4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer Steelbook if you ask me. Or even the Sam Raimi Spidey trilogy in Premiums. 😏 It gets tiresome having the Premium market opting for the same movies all the time.

• Like 4

Filmarena don’t really care what there customers say long as they get there money.. I mentioned to them on Facebook when they announced there so call releases and mentioned about getting rid of the number on the side of the hard boxes it is not attractive at all having a big number saying number 21 or say number 22 it’s not needed...

And there reply was: Hi Dan that won’t be changing.. Thank you.

they don’t really care what there customers say or take our input it in to consideration. It’s the Filmarena way or nothing and that’s bad for business in my opinion....

Edited by StrikerEureka79
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

23 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

Filmarena don’t really care what there customers say long as they get there money.. I mentioned to them on Facebook when they announced there so call releases and mentioned about getting rid of the number on the side of the hard boxes it is not attractive at all having a big number saying number 21 or say number 22 it’s not needed...

they don’t really care what there customers say or take our input it in to consideration. It’s the Filmarena way or nothing and that’s bad for business in my opinion....

Bloody hell, they may as well have not replied at all.

• Like 4

58 minutes ago, StrikerEureka79 said:

I seen that you asked that question, and you are correct! They don’t (Won’t) care as long as they keep selling out there releases. The only way they would ever listen to us is if the sheep that buy everyone of there releases stopped. But that will never happen!

Edited by RAK
  • Like 3
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, RAK said:

Oh, and @StrikerEureka79 forgot to mention. You have to be careful what you say to Jan, they usually will Block, and Ban you from there social media groups if you have any opinion/criticism at all. 

Yeah I know but haven’t been blocked yet...lol someone got blocked for moaning about people having multiple collectible numbers saying it was unfair etc and they blocked him which was not right...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1