IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

8 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Not being able to pass a drug test doesn’t mean you are lazy & won’t handouts. America has issues with a lot of its citizens during drugs. Their are people from all different age brackets & wealth backgrounds that do drugs.

Yeah, not only have you told me, but other mail workers have told me how hard the work is. This also doesn’t mean the people who quit are lazy & want handouts. Mail workers are mistreated & overworked. It takes a special person to stay & work in a $hit environment, & do a good job. 

No it isn’t! You act like this is the only time in our history that protest & violence has happened. This isn’t America’s first rodeo with these situations. So if we got pasted it before, what makes you think today is different?

Who are you to tell over Americans when they should voice their cultural position? If you don’t care about the players who entertain you, then why should they care about you & how you feel? You mean to tell me that a God loving man cares about Football more than the actual people playing the sport? Do you hear yourself? 

Smh my friend I see you don’t get it. When I said the flag isn’t important, what I meant is the flag isn’t important to why people are taking a knee. They are not doing it because of the flag.

Also Our Flag isn’t more important than the people it supposed to represent. The Flag is suppose to represents everyone.

Furthermore you think you are the only person who has family in the arm services? You don’t think the football players have freedom fighters in their family also? 

And you really believe all the stuff happening in our country is over the flag?

Just forget it my friend, you & me come from a different era & we will never see eye to eye on these issues, nuff said from the Ol’ “shove him outta the way Ol’ codger” Veum!😇

old statler and waldorf GIF

• Like 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

Not being able to pass a drug test doesn’t mean you are lazy & won’t handouts. America has issues with a lot of its citizens during drugs. Their are people from all different age brackets & wealth backgrounds that do drugs.

Yeah, not only have you told me, but other mail workers have told me how hard the work is. This also doesn’t mean the people who quit are lazy & want handouts. Mail workers are mistreated & overworked. It takes a special person to stay & work in a $hit environment, & do a good job. 

No it isn’t! You act like this is the only time in our history that protest & violence has happened. This isn’t America’s first rodeo with these situations. So if we got pasted it before, what makes you think today is different?

Who are you to tell over Americans when they should voice their cultural position? If you don’t care about the players who entertain you, then why should they care about you & how you feel? You mean to tell me that a God loving man cares about Football more than the actual people playing the sport? Do you hear yourself? 

Smh my friend I see you don’t get it. When I said the flag isn’t important, what I meant is the flag isn’t important to why people are taking a knee. They are not doing it because of the flag.

Also Our Flag isn’t more important than the people it supposed to represent. The Flag is suppose to represents everyone.

Furthermore you think you are the only person who has family in the arm services? You don’t think the football players have freedom fighters in their family also? 

And you really believe all the stuff happening in our country is over the flag?

IT is no different In WW 2 here Troops where stationed around the UK .  Local Rural publicans and hostelries had to make sure that any events that where staged had to take place on different nights due to the segregation of the time in the USA . My Mum helped as a girl in a pub at that time and the adults where aghast at this . In the way that Blood was spilt for the freedom we have today Allied blood no matter the skin colour , culture or country .  

Your flag IS about the freedom yet today your time that FREEDOM  IS FAR FROM BEING TRULY AVAILABLE TO ALL .

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

Just forget it my friend, you & me come from a different era & we will never see eye to eye on these issues, nuff said from the Ol’ “shove him outta the way Ol’ codger” Veum!😇

old statler and waldorf GIF

Different era have nothing to do with it, there’s plenty of people of all ages who think the way you do. You are unwilling to see life outside of your comfort zone. If problems in our country don’t effect you personally then you don’t give a damn. If you do care you don’t act like it. 

You pass judgment on people you don’t completely understand, & you don’t care to understand them because somehow you are completely right even though no human on Earth is completely right about everything. 

What I don’t understand is how do you think you know you are right when you are not out on the streets actually talking with people, people that are different from you, with different backgrounds. You are in the house getting your news & you have said yourself news outlets can’t be completely trusted.

But whatever it doesn’t matter because if I’ve learned anything from the movie “The Matrix” it is that everyone can’t be & don’t want to be unplugged.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Different era have nothing to do with it, there’s plenty of people of all ages who think the way you do. You are unwilling to see life outside of your comfort zone. If problems in our country don’t effect you personally then you don’t give a damn. If you do care you don’t act like it. 

You pass judgment on people you don’t completely understand, & you don’t care to understand them because somehow you are completely right even though no human on Earth is completely right about everything. 

What I don’t understand is how do you think you know you are right when you are not out on the streets actually talking with people, people that are different from you, with different backgrounds. You are in the house getting your news & you have said yourself news outlets can’t be completely trusted.

But whatever it doesn’t matter because if I’ve learned anything from the movie “The Matrix” it is that everyone can’t be & don’t want to be unplugged.

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

17 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Please leave me alone on these subjects... you don’t know me nor do you care to know who I am deep down & you can’t say I’ve never been out with other peeps (just because I’m not involved with them now b/c of my faith & retirement you judge me... YOU DO NOT KNOW ME & probably will NEVER understand me as a man of faith SO BE IT) as I’ve had some friends from other backgrounds my friend DO NOT JUDGE until you know exactly who I am!

I’m really SHOCKED at who you think I am REALLY!! 😞 

All of you go ahead and gang-up me, it just opens my eyes to some of you & I m quite perplexed of you!!!😏

Edited by Veum

9 minutes ago, Veum said:

Please leave me alone on these subjects... you don’t know me nor do you care to know who I am deep down & you can’t say I’ve never been out with other peeps (just because I’m not involved with them now b/c of my faith & retirement you judge me... YOU DO NOT KNOW ME & probably will NEVER understand me as  a man of faith SO BE IT) as I’ve had some friends from other backgrounds my friend DO NOT JUDGE until you know exactly who I am!

I’m really SHOCKED at who you think I am REALLY!! 😞 

I’m sending you a PM

In the UK we heard the term ' White Privilege '  IT took a VERY LONG time for the meaning to sink in with me and I AM ASHAMED to admit that .

THANKS TO MY VERY SMART SOCIALLY AWARE KIDS I NOW GET IT .

Bare with me while I TRY to expalne  .

White is what I am and I can not help that .

Privilege to me here means affluence and silver spoon not worrying too much about money or A University  free pass because that place is passed down through the generations . 

Then George Floyd another name in a seemingly endless list before his .

THOSE IMAGES HEARTBREAKING AND HIS FAMILY AND YOUNG DAUGHTER WILL NEVER EVER BE ABLE TO ESCAPE IN A WAY WE WILL NEVER COMPREHEND .

AS HE WAS LOVED AND WILL BE MISSED BY THEM .

NOW 

HAD THOSE OFFICERS ENCOUNTER SOMEONE WITH WHITE SKIN THAT PERSON WILL MOST LIKELY STILL BE ALIVE AND BREATHING . FOR A WHITE LIFE IS WORTH MORE THAN 20 USD ABOUT 16 , 18 QUID HERE Over It Help GIF by WE tv

NOW TO ME

White Privilege MEANS I WILL NEVER EVER UNDERSTAND HOWEVER I CAN AND WILL STAND UNTIL ALL PEOPLES ARE EQUAL  Use Your Voice Love GIF by Nora Fikse .

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Veum said:

I WILL NEVER BE ASHAMED WHO I AM, you got that!😇

You don’t suppose to be ashamed of who you are, & if people that care about you point out to you that you may be wrong about something then you should be able to take what they said into consideration. 

People that care about you are not trying to hurt your feelings or make you feel less than. We as humans should be always growing & getting better. How can one get better if they only listen to point of views they agree with. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

You don’t suppose to be ashamed of who you are, & if people that care about you point out to you that you may be wrong about something then you should be able to take what they said into consideration. 

People that care about you are not trying to hurt your feelings or make you feel less than. We as humans should be always growing & getting better. How can one get better if they only listen to point of views they agree with. 

I LOVE YOU  Sword Kneel GIF - Sword Kneel YourMajesty GIFs

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Oh you mean how you all agree w/each other all the time, but NEVER with me on certain TRUTHS, well remember there was only 8 who believed with Noah out of millions at that time (JUST WOW ONLY 8!) on this lovely EARTH!... food for thought... REMNANT RULES!😇

Edited by Veum

When did MEDIA PSYCHOS turn in to the above ☝️☝️☝️ yes we don't only have to talk about media but this topic never ends well. I'd recommend nipping it in the bud before yous fall out. Looks like it's borderline becoming a personality contest and not a discussion/banter anymore. Personal and religious views differ from one to another. Everything that's going on in the world at the moment from corona to protests, everybody has differing opinions on it. Have a hug lads. 

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

proud of myself, mellowing out in my old age 😂 at one time I'd of said stop being bitches and get a life but I didn't lol. I love a heated debate or discussion as much as the next person but tonight I'm playing the mediator 💪💪 keep it real my American homies 😘

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Robertm89 said:

When did MEDIA PSYCHOS turn in to the above ☝️☝️☝️ yes we don't only have to talk about media but this topic never ends well. I'd recommend nipping it in the bud before yous fall out. Looks like it's borderline becoming a personality contest and not a discussion/banter anymore. Personal and religious views differ from one to another. Everything that's going on in the world at the moment from corona to protests, everybody has differing opinions on it. Have a hug lads. 

@Hollywood E Rock @Veum 

proud of myself, mellowing out in my old age 😂 at one time I'd of said stop being bitches and get a life but I didn't lol. I love a heated debate or discussion as much as the next person but tonight I'm playing the mediator 💪💪 keep it real my American homies 😘

Boy do you surprise me @Robertm89 I thought you’d be so happy to jump on the Ol’Veum pile (you usually are/do as you say Veum’s posts are ONLY 💩  right LOL 😂). You a mediator haha 🤣 

adorable dog GIF  sassy GIF

Edited by Veum
  • Haha 1

This may not be the correct place to post this query so @extantsrevenge please feel free to move it to the appropriate location.

I just received email notice from FAC identifying a standard Blu-ray release for the next Guy Ritchie flik "The Gentlemen".

Now, I'm not certain if this a prelude to an announcement for a Premium release, (it probably isn't) but I did want to put the info out there that the film is being released in some version, scheduled for June.

I'm certain our noted GB meisters are on top of things so I'll stay tuned for more...🙂

I am a HUGE fan of everything the man has put to celluloid so despite the fact that some of his reputed classics are missing Premium releases with the notoriety they deserve, it's always a possibility this oversight could get corrected. 🤔

here's hoping! 🤩

Edited by Grendel

1 minute ago, Fortis93 said:

I feel like this heated debate all could've been avoided if the USPS knew how to do their jobs. 😅

The conversation did start from there didn’t it 😂. That’s the beauty of conversations, the direction of them can go in unpredictable ways based off all kinds of view points.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
5 hours ago, Grendel said:

This may not be the correct place to post this query so @extantsrevenge please feel free to move it to the appropriate location.

I just received email notice from FAC identifying a standard Blu-ray release for the next Guy Ritchie flik "The Gentlemen".

Now, I'm not certain if this a prelude to an announcement for a Premium release, (it probably isn't) but I did want to put the info out there that the film is being released in some version, scheduled for June.

I'm certain our noted GB meisters are on top of things so I'll stay tuned for more...🙂

I am a HUGE fan of everything the man has put to celluloid so despite the fact that some of his reputed classics are missing Premium releases with the notoriety they deserve, it's always a possibility this oversight could get corrected. 🤔

here's hoping! 🤩

😅 really did not know where to place this 😂. Normally the update mails for regular BD releases have no indication for what will be made as Premium. But I'm sure that if they plan one we will know soon.

No Way What GIF by Jumanji: The Next Level

Have a good start to the new week everyone.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 
Masculine MONDAY

Spoiler

0g3qgUj.jpg

bv7vwZ1.jpg

HC0bI0Q.jpg

6u2Fm3k.jpg

6lvR7RO.jpg

DAyeGPG.jpg

CwyIME3.jpg

3uhOS7h.jpg

TRSsBjQ.png

3nihorl.jpg

X2vrgVO.jpg

11sblPY.jpg

nvWnhIe.jpg

e3xoQNE.jpg

Good Morning Psychos! I hope everyone is doing well & ready to take on the new week! Here’s to everyone having a Marvelous Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Sad 1