IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

🥤 Mail Call today! 🤠 🎬 😇 😷

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

🎞

Just arrived from our Maillady hey! 🙂

2C957E16-CE81-42AD-94EF-2E09284C2F22.jpeg.c4701884dbe733a237320e6445f29d63.jpeg

EBAY.uk

My custom-made magnetic covers from our very own talented painted-skies yeah TU my friend!🤩

5 Jokers

6 Lisbeths

0F5F6985-ECDE-45D7-850B-1B360EDA1C9F.png.e82fed74eb95a84e603f474bd946a3fb.png AMZ.com

FLASHDANCE BD Paramont Pictures

Honk Rolling Stones (only $2.90 YEAH)

BFE (bluraysforeveryone)

DRACULA (In the dark glow)

THE WOLF MAN (In the dark glow)

E95D24D4-51CD-4B41-AD28-CDFAC9D0A2E0.thumb.jpeg.4f021463098d05fd65246f9996bc5483.jpeg

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1

• Replies 30.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

• ★ Administrators ★
45 minutes ago, RAK said:

@Hollywood E Rock @deckard99 @Benoit46

Maybe we’ll finally get this 

Spoiler

B2C5A46E-4B14-4A10-B6C8-D0FE9950C4A9.jpeg

Maybe, haha. On another note it looks like a new green lantern movie is in the works. I love the character so I'm hoping they get it right this time. Of course they'll probably never make a live action of my favorite from the old comics, Legion of Super Heroes. Probably would be too expensive and not well known enough.

DC Who's Who of the Legion of Super-Heroes | Legion of superheroes ...

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, RAK said:

Well Green Lantern was rumored as a cameo, and I would like the right iteration of the return of Superman. Also in the another article I read he said that we will see Darkseid. I also want to see who Alfred was talking to in the original trailer, they cut that from the film.

@RAK

Yeah I read about Darkseid being apart of the movie also, & I forgot about that Alfred scene. I didn’t watch any of the trailers until after seeing the movie, to prevent the experience from being spoiled. I noticed that the scene was cut once I saw the trailer, but I hadn't given it any thought until you just brought it back up. Black suit Superman is what I’m most excited to hopefully see.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Conjuring88 said:

Hello everyone is there a issue with the site at the minute uploading pictures as mine didnt upload and cant see anybody else's it just shows a file link which doesent work. Same on peoples awards you can't see either.

@Conjuring88

Yes there is an issue with the site, it, like the email situation is known & being worked out 😅.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Conjuring88 said:

Hello everyone is there a issue with the site at the minute uploading pictures as mine didnt upload and cant see anybody else's it just shows a file link which doesent work. Same on peoples awards you can't see either.

It’s not just you, I’m having the same problem. It’s probably a glitch. But I know they been working on some issues.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, deckard99 said:

The problem seems to be only on mobile. We’re working on it.

oh no it isnt :D

can tell you half pics not working on chromebooks and started since the fixed email notifications stuff.

was wondering if johns jumped server and not redirected all the links internally and seems to be affecting alot of new stuff from classfieds to favicons to general posts.

basically most stuff in last 2 or so days.

maybe you can pass on please 👍

cheers

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2