IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, extantsrevenge said:

Weather is finally good

sunny day sunshine GIF

after all the rain.

Heading to the forrest today to feed my friends

giphy.gif

😊

Nice nils lucky you m8 wish I was out and about in the sunshine.

Unfortunately for me stuck at work, which I think @Scary Hair is right now as we speak but at least that's in a pet store so she gets to see some animals :D

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

zRK2M85.jpg

@Basil

This is what I see leaving work. To early to tell if it's going to be sunny or not. The truck says it's 43 degrees out which isn't to bad. It was raining & windy the other day so it wasn't the most pleasant weather to move around in. 

Just small car park take it for a small plant xD

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 3:14 PM, Veum said:

I like some of their songs, however not all of their music is to my liking... they really aren’t at the “top” of my rock n roll list though!🎸🎤🥁

I agree. Either you like PF or you don't. I use to like them a lot in the 80s when I was doing hallucinogenic drugs.  But now that I'm older I don't do drugs. (bummer). I try to stay up-to-date as to what my 24 year-old-son and 20 year old duaghter are  listening to.  

• Like 3

On 3/8/2020 at 9:06 AM, Veum said:

Ok @RAK, then what is your excuse you 😂

• Gen X: Gen X was born between 1965 - 1979 and are currently between 40-54 years old (82 million people in U.S.)

image.png.c6a19b5f70104d397a8d167a4f38486e.png

Looks like I am a GEN Xer. I always thought 52 was very old when I was younger. Now that I'm 52, it's just a number. Still feel like that teenager inside, but someone new has taking my place in the mirror that I don't recognize.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Basil said:

Well got a beautiful sunny morning here in the south of England today, hows everyone's weather where they are today?

Is it starting to resemble spring?

@Veum @Hollywood E Rock @Trianna @R1s1ngs0n @Berserk3429 @extantsrevenge

Happy Good Morning GIF by CBeebies HQ

🥤Morning here @Basil, cloudy & overcast gray skies, temp should rise to 58 degrees!🙂

12 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

I agree. Either you like PF or you don't. I use to like them a lot in the 80s when I was doing hallucinogenic drugs.  But now that I'm older I don't do drugs. (bummer). I try to stay up-to-date as to what my 24 year-old-son and 20 year old duaghter are  listening to.  

hey @mwatkins02, I’m so glad I quit when I was younger & dumber... what kind of music does your daughter & son listen to (I have no clue what this age of youngsters listen to these days... I guarantee it is not as good as the great rock n roll of my era)!🤔

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, mwatkins02 said:

Good morning @Triannaor afternoon where you are. I live in misery, I mean Missouri. The sun is out today but I don't know how long that will last. The temperature is  suppose to be a balmy 68F.

@mwatkins02

Where are you in Missouri? I’m looking at cloudy skies right now.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Veum said:

🥤Morning here @Basil, cloudy & overcast gray skies, temp should rise to 58 degrees!🙂

hey @mwatkins02, I’m so glad I quit when I was younger & dumber... what kind of music does your daughter & son listen to (I have no clue what this age of youngsters listen to these days... I guarantee it is not as good as the great rock n roll of my era)!🤔

@Veum

Is music not as good as it use to be or is the situation basically the older you get the more you can’t relate to younger artists? 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

Is music not as good as it use to be or is the situation basically the older you get the more you can’t relate to younger artists? 

@Hollywood E Rock,

IMHO it is the music & musicians for me, however there are a lot of great music out there with a different era then mine that I also listen too!🎸🥁🎤

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Veum

In another post we talking Pink Floyd. Either you like their music or you don't t😩 Recently, I watched the 2019 MTV  Music Awards and some of the that performed were Maybe I’m getting old, but I couldn't make out what the musicians were singing. But there were quite a few songs Iiked.

• Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@extantsrevenge

😯 Are you really going to the forest to feed the animal's? I didn't know you could do that. I thought humans got in trouble for doing stuff like that. 😲

It is an enclosure with deers, mouflon, horses and stuff. All with a nice forrest 🙂. I collect chestnuts in the fall so that I can feed them the whole year.

It's a lot of fun 👍

• Like 4

2 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

It is an enclosure with deers, mouflon, horses and stuff. All with a nice forrest 🙂. I collect chestnuts in the fall so that I can feed them the whole year.

It's a lot of fun 👍

right sorry to sound ignorant here but what on earth is a mouflon????

basil 👍

• Like 1