IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

I invite all UK/US members participating in the Secret Santa event to send a PM to either @Hollywood E Rock or me if they have a preference regarding the origin of their 🎅🏾
It would be more interesting if everyone could be assigned a Santa from a different country, but if someone has an issue with language, shipping costs or other, please let us know 🙂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

I’m home from work & I’m woke from my nap let’s see if If I can get anything done before I 

giphy.gif

I hope Psychos are having a good day so far. I see there is new opportunities for growth in our collection. Today is going to be a good day Psychos take care allll

giphy.gif

• Like 3

384813-ef9_4574_bd4b_645a3d47de68.gif

tenor.gif?itemid=13063575

tenor.gif

well thats it folks the worst part of the week is over, i worked like a dog today started at 6.20am this morning didnt even have a coffee and not supposed to start work till 7am.

my manager at work is on holiday for rest of week. ive done most tommorrows work already :D not that she knows xD

which then lays nicely into easy easy friday and when ive finished my machine its sit on my @rse time as we have no more work this week and next monday i got a days holiday

and i can then say

giphy.gif

life is hard but someones gotta do it

EmptyGlumBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

beat that @Hollywood E Rock xD

basil :D

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, R1s1ngs0n said:

I invite all UK/US members participating in the Secret Santa event to send a PM to either @Hollywood E Rock or me if they have a preference regarding the origin of their 🎅🏾
It would be more interesting if everyone could be assigned a Santa from a different country, but if someone has an issue with language, shipping costs or other, please let us know 🙂

One language here the LOVE Of Physical Media .

200w_d.gif

Then IF that fails 

Emoji

200w_d.gif

👆👆👍👍😁😊❤❤💋💋🤣🤣

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Veum said:

🥤 good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 🧛‍♂️🤠

Happy Wednesday! 😊

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29e566c880dfb64bb98f

Psychos looks like rain here all day... heading to my 1st doctors trip in many years today, wish me well! 🤨

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b924f031676214637f 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29fe4ae49484ba9e5624

Have a nice day Psychos! 😘

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ec3def27c991ce5eb0

🎅 Psychos, I’ve been to the docs and I’m stronger then a horse’s patuty! 🐴

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d9e459ce3dcf344df5

Doc gave me a stronger pill! 🤣

4C3BEDC0-B1C7-4D4D-83AD-265AFF1E5150.gif.b506e11d65f7d7646d8836d503458bc1.gif

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c3cdbd6c5373f79621

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

• ★ Administrators ★

Many of our users have uploaded gifs directly to MP in the past. Sadly with the increased activity on MP that has become a small problem when it come to our space. Because of that we had to remove old gifs from time to time.

The good news is that there are other options to add gifs to MP without direct upload. Our Guardians @Basil @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum have worked on this problem in the last few days. One of the solutions is shown by @Basil in this fantastic tutorial here.

Besides this @Basil found out that our community is supporting a gif botton and @Masterblaster has now integrated that feature. You can find the button in the header above the reply field on the right side. If you click on that it will allow you to add gifs directly from there without uploading directly.

check it out grace helbig GIF by This Might Get

We have the same issue with pictures. Everything that is uploaded takes space and is generating costs. We accumulated a lot of pictures during the last 2 years and that is getting a little problematic (especially as many are larger in size).

Of course we still want to see your pictures, but there are alternatives to uploading directly. One of these options is explained by @Basil in this very nice guide.

Check it out!

It would be great if members use the gif button or the option described in the Tutorial when you want to use gifs. It will help MP a lot. It would also be nice if members start to link to pictures as well, more guides and translations will follow.

Thank U GIF by Amanda

• Thanks 4

6 hours ago, extantsrevenge said:

Many of our users have uploaded gifs directly to MP in the past. Sadly with the increased activity on MP that has become a small problem when it come to our space. Because of that we had to remove old gifs from time to time.

The good news is that there are other options to add gifs to MP without direct upload. Our Guardians @Basil @Hollywood E Rock and @Veum have worked on this problem in the last few days. One of the solutions is shown by @Basil in this fantastic tutorial here.

Besides this @Basil found out that our community is supporting a gif botton and @Masterblaster has now integrated that feature. You can find the button in the header above the reply field on the right side. If you click on that it will allow you to add gifs directly from there without uploading directly.

We have the same issue with pictures. Everything that is uploaded takes space and is generating costs. We accumulated a lot of pictures during the last 2 years and that is getting a little problematic (especially as many are larger in size).

Of course we still want to see your pictures, but there are alternatives to uploading directly. One of these options is explained by @Basil in this very nice guide.

Check it out!

It would be great if members use the gif button or the option described in the Tutorial when you want to use gifs. It will help MP a lot. It would also be nice if members start to link to pictures as well, more guides and translations will follow.

Following @extantsrevenge's post, we would like to ask all members of English room (especially those who like to post "juicy" images and GIFs (size and content wise 😉) to kindly use basil's guide and the newly implemented GIF link appearing at the top right corner of your reply post, in order to post your images and GIFs from now on. This will allow MP to better manage its storage capacity as well as smoother site functionning.

Also, please take the opportunity to clean up your attachment library (located in your account), especially if these photos/GIFS are old and are unlikely to be (re)visualized.

Feel free to tag any of the Guardians if you have any questions on that matter.

Have a nice day, everyone 😀

Edited by R1s1ngs0n
  • Like 5

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before!!! The Gif button has been installed

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Time to give it a test run. Psychos today is a special day, one because it’s Halloween, two because this year one of my favorite holidays has fallen on what has become the greatest day out of the week.......

Pumpkin Dance Dancing GIF by Halloween

thick GIF

Trick Or Treat Halloween GIF by filmeditor

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

thick GIF

monster GIF

peyton manning angels GIF

michael myers dancing GIF

giphy.gif

tim burton way GIF

giphy.gif

cool jack o lantern GIF

Happy THICK Thursday Halloween!!!

PS.........@Basil

giphy.gif

😂

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

🥤 good day here, good day there... Veum here! 🧛‍♂️🤠

Happy Thursday! 😊

thursday GIF

Halloween smalloween... I do not get why we Americans call this a holiday, to me it is not! 🤔

It is just another day for me (the only thing I enjoy this time of the season is my “spooky movies 👻you all!)!!

scared trick or treat GIF

Psychos I hope your day is a nice one! 😘

I love the way the GIFS work here on MP... thank you so much to all involved @Basil, @Hollywood E Rock, @extantsrevenge, @Masterblaster🥰

joe cool GIF

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

🥤 Mail Call today and this past week! 👻🎬🤠

0656A3E1-BB4F-4625-8283-D1F7292C3CE3.gif.06ab9e7c55e69b808c9fa9587a867e10.gif

TARGET

AN AMERICAN WEREWOLF IN LONDON - Arrow Limited Edition BD

AMERICAN GANGSTER 4K/UHD/BD/DC

A very special surprise from my friend @raylight / @forenhase And Chris... thank you from the bottom of my heart! 😘

FAC:

THE EQUALIZER 2 EDITION 3 4K UHD

AMAZON.COM:

IT’S A WONDERFUL LIFE 4K/UHD/BD/DC

THUNDERBEAN:

GROTESQUERIES  BD

BESTBUY:

THE WIZARD OF OZ 4K/BD/DC

C047D76E-988D-4E57-84CD-CFD526E41516.thumb.jpeg.ea019fb51fd3daacd7fb54d4325e1078.jpeg

• Like 3