IGNORED

This and That (Where Great Conversations Are Happening)

Masterblaster

• Replies 30.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Veum

• Basil

• Hollywood E Rock

• Fortis93

Top Posters In This Topic

well its just started proper pissing down here its all coming down the windows :(

right just been looking on another forum and seen a version of django unchained there passing out have a name and a pic of it wonder if any of the staff or members know anything about it? because never heard of it before and if we have a thread here for it?

@extantsrevenge@Scary Hair@ksosk can you help?

Django Unchained (UCE1- Reel Synergy Productions)

image.png.d6601817a91da2b94c807ccbb43e936f.png

cheers

basil 👍

• Like 2

39 minutes ago, Basil said:

well its just started proper pissing down here its all coming down the windows :(

right just been looking on another forum and seen a version of django unchained there passing out have a name and a pic of it wonder if any of the staff or members know anything about it? because never heard of it before and if we have a thread here for it?

@extantsrevenge@Scary Hair@ksosk can you help?

Django Unchained (UCE1- Reel Synergy Productions)

image.png.d6601817a91da2b94c807ccbb43e936f.png

cheers

basil 👍

@Basil

We continued discussing on this thread & @Grendel shared with us his copy that is very similar to the copy you posted. Said there was a small run not many copies available.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

25 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Basil

We continued discussing on this thread & @Grendel shared with us his copy that is very similar to the copy you posted. Said there was a small run not many copies available.

i have since had someone point out to me on the other forum was a limited edition of 50 only and was really really expensive by all accounts and i have no chance of getting one as they say rare as hens teeth. wasnt even available to normal members but i had missed it still.

damn wish could do something like that here but more than 50.

a QT exclusive steel line all in boxes im sure people be ripping arms off for that. what you think @extantsrevenge;):D

basil :)

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

See I'm  a bit of a tree hugger. 

The thoughts of running the engine and not going no where 

giphy-downsized.gif

No way near as bad as the extinction rebellion lot .

Central Heating is put ANOTHER jumper on .

Unless the Chinchillas are getting cold below 14 and i put the heat on for them .

Drive Rich crazy with that when we in laws at the weekend.  Set the timer for an hour just to keep the baby's toasty 

giphy-downsized.gif

We call the paw movement  The Chinchilla Salute 🤗❤❤👍

here ann get where you coming from but didnt really realise you where like your chinchillas and that is you squeak when you walk xD

no my old man was exactly like you but he was ex raf and if house was below 18

only then thermostat was set at 18c and me my sister where cold alot of the time.

so we had a game of thermostat football, he would turn it down and as he cleared out of the hall me or my sister would turn it back up to 21c to the point him coming back shouting out who the hell has turned this back up with me and my sister in other rooms quietly laughing even our mum knew and agreed with us. in the end think he gave up sort of but we never did.

18c for work is fine you work you warm up no issue, sitting around at home dossing about 21c is nice.

and i wont be cold ever. also bought and evohome system cost me £700 quid for it but cut my fuel bills £350 a year, old bill was £1200 a year (on a 2 bed mid terrace house) so has now long paid off for itself and im making money.

basically ann you heat the rooms you use not the whole house. really dead clever you should have a look.

have a read worth it i you want to save some money more for steels then

https://getconnected.honeywellhome.com/en/evohome

Edited by Basil
  • Like 2

• ★ Administrators ★
3 hours ago, Basil said:

i have since had someone point out to me on the other forum was a limited edition of 50 only and was really really expensive by all accounts and i have no chance of getting one as they say rare as hens teeth. wasnt even available to normal members but i had missed it still.

damn wish could do something like that here but more than 50.

I haven't seen that edition until @Grendel recently posted about it. Looks nice. Most QT Movies already got Premium releases recently 🤔

3 hours ago, Basil said:

a QT exclusive steel line all in boxes im sure people be ripping arms off for that. what you think @extantsrevenge;):D

I hope not 😂

tenor.gif?itemid=4056579

tenor.gif?itemid=11967689

Our own creative mastermind @ksosk is hard at work to bring Psychos something real special with this, will be very cool if everything works liked planned 👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

@Scary Hair

Hey I care about the environment too cool!

giphy.gif

I’m good friends with 

giphy.gif

and my girlfriend literally hugs trees, she says nature calms her nerves.

giphy.gif

Ohhhh those tossers drive me up the wall 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬 .

Reduce  , reuse , recycle THE   3 MOST IMPORTANT R's of ower time .

The indiscriminate causal dropping of trash  no matter how small a piece  . IF A bin is full take it home and dispose of it .

GOOD ON YOU UNDERSTANDING YOUR LADY AND HER STAND POINT @Hollywood E Rock

Nature is taking a battering now more than ever . So no matter how smaller thing it is WE can do to help matters more than ever ❤❤.

7 hours ago, Basil said:

here ann get where you coming from but didnt really realise you where like your chinchillas and that is you squeak when you walk xD

no my old man was exactly like you but he was ex raf and if house was below 18

only then thermostat was set at 18c and me my sister where cold alot of the time.

so we had a game of thermostat football, he would turn it down and as he cleared out of the hall me or my sister would turn it back up to 21c to the point him coming back shouting out who the hell has turned this back up with me and my sister in other rooms quietly laughing even our mum knew and agreed with us. in the end think he gave up sort of but we never did.

18c for work is fine you work you warm up no issue, sitting around at home dossing about 21c is nice.

and i wont be cold ever. also bought and evohome system cost me £700 quid for it but cut my fuel bills £350 a year, old bill was £1200 a year (on a 2 bed mid terrace house) so has now long paid off for itself and im making money.

basically ann you heat the rooms you use not the whole house. really dead clever you should have a look.

have a read worth it i you want to save some money more for steels then

https://getconnected.honeywellhome.com/en/evohome

Thanks Basil  I'll  show Rich  he deals with all that bummff👍👊🤗🤗 .

I do the away with the Fairy Tree hugging spot the Unicorn  poo  on fleabay 😁🤗💋💋

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

It’s 3:27am for me & 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

and I hope you all do to! Here’s to feeling good all day on a Monday!

giphy.gif

@Hollywood E Rock my friend are you back to work or still on strike?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Veum said:

@Hollywood E Rock my friend are you back to work or still on strike?

@Veum

Oh I’m very much still on strike! Wednesday morning it will be my turn again for strike duty. I can honestly say I don’t know what the hell is going on. I haven’t heard any new information 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Basil said:

@Hollywood E Rock i dont wish to sound rude here but presume you are on strike over pay or such like, just dont think i heard you say what its actually all about?

cheers

Hey @Basil

Yes higher wages (pay) is one of the reasons, from my understanding the two main issues are healthcare & temporary workers. The company wants us to pay more in healthcare & they don’t want to turn temps into permanent workers. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Hollywood E Rock said:

Hey @Basil

Yes higher wages (pay) is one of the reasons, from my understanding the two main issues are healthcare & temporary workers. The company wants us to pay more in healthcare & they don’t want to turn temps into permanent workers. 

i see sounds like there setting things up in there favour whilst screwing you all over keep with it.

years ago company i was in about 600 factory workers we had to threaten strike because they where trying to force new contracts on us all in there favour again with poor terms and conditions etc. would have costs us a fortune in overtime in the summer as well.

in the end the site manager was forced out as he couldnt get it thru the union he had to resign. we had the old company manager brought back from the larger company group to calm it all down and peace was restored the most important thing is you all stick together no matter what.

i do suspect from the odd day as you are doing is not the answer, we threatened a straight walk out for a week to start with at the most busyiest time of year.

and the if that did not resolve it we had noticfied them of a 2 week walk out the following month.

they folded soon as both of those notifications in together, i dont know how it works in your country but we have to give notice of a strike months in advance to comply with the law but if its at a time to hurt them most business wise a week to start with sends a strong message back but we would have done it and fook um.

hope it all pans out for you all and dont give up or they will try walking over you all for ever more

basil 👍

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

@Hollywood E Rock 

Unfortunately all to frequently the people at the top forget about the hard work of the people who are at the root of there success 🧐🧐😪😪.

Stay strong and i hope it is resolved quickly for all with a positive out come for you ❤❤💋💋.

@Basil

I can remember you going through all that mate 😞😞.

You need the poo to make us appreciate the good things we have ❤❤💋

Sad I know that we get the bad times 😪😪.

Next door came round with this little  guy

IMG-20191014-WA0030.thumb.jpeg.7968ae4343deb01c6ca09f0e125a5f20.jpeg

A Baby hedgehog.  Yes hes a boy Kai named him Nathan. We got him to a rescue centre within  half an hour . His mum was killed by a car .

His chances are good  far better than with me . He's the 6th this year and the smallest  hence the taking him to his best chance to survive the winter .

91 grams for hibernation he should be around 600 .

As stated ALL I can do to help our environment I will do 👍❤❤. 

• Like 4

Another morning, another day, another opportunity to be stronger than before! Psychos HAPpY 

giphy.gif

Yesterday was a wild movie day for me & my girlfriend we saw

72E9CE4E-2819-4A2F-91C3-A7AC21774FA4.thumb.jpeg.f1f047b9bf093d752288d1a28342485b.jpeg

The same movie theater was doing a retro showing of 

37F0D375-EA44-4892-A83C-FF7FCADC201C.jpeg.1284247657cb8df85fefa8b2439bcd6a.jpeg

Then as we was about to leave we noticed this movie was about to start. So we ended on this!

4F5713FE-CA05-4F62-8902-59E74A1884DD.thumb.jpeg.51587f22aa38e8d76b67220a6397bb22.jpeg

Today we are going to another theater in our area because it’s showing 

2D23F2BA-B16E-4A11-8A2C-59EB53057EDA.thumb.jpeg.1e4b3f53d2298e89b1d8c60bc52847a3.jpeg

we may catch 3 today also I don’t know! Either way our week is off to a good start & I hope the same for all you Psychos! Here’s to Tuesday being just as great as Monday!

giphy.gif

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Basil said:

i see sounds like there setting things up in there favour whilst screwing you all over keep with it.

years ago company i was in about 600 factory workers we had to threaten strike because they where trying to force new contracts on us all in there favour again with poor terms and conditions etc. would have costs us a fortune in overtime in the summer as well.

in the end the site manager was forced out as he couldnt get it thru the union he had to resign. we had the old company manager brought back from the larger company group to calm it all down and peace was restored the most important thing is you all stick together no matter what.

i do suspect from the odd day as you are doing is not the answer, we threatened a straight walk out for a week to start with at the most busyiest time of year.

and the if that did not resolve it we had noticfied them of a 2 week walk out the following month.

they folded soon as both of those notifications in together, i dont know how it works in your country but we have to give notice of a strike months in advance to comply with the law but if its at a time to hurt them most business wise a week to start with sends a strong message back but we would have done it and fook um.

hope it all pans out for you all and dont give up or they will try walking over you all for ever more

basil 👍

@Basil

The situation you was in is similar to the situation I’m in. My company a few years ago was close to bankruptcy. During this time people was laid off & the company chose to receive aid in the form of a bailout from the government. Also around this time the remaining workers signed a contract agreeing to have benefits cut. How it was explained to me was once the company was doing well again it was supposed to restore the benefits that the workers gave up. 

Fast forward a little & the company begins to start doing well so they rehire the laid off workers paying them less than what they was making before. The companies profits continue to grow so they hire temporary workers (temps) I was apart of this new group of hires also receiving the lower benefits. Our Union was able to get some of us turned into permanent workers. The companies profits grows some more & it’s contract season. Our Union was able to get some of those benefits given up returned in that contract.

The company continues to do well & has been in a really healthy place so now it’s contract season again (August of this year) our Union wants the company to honor its original agreement of returning all the benefits that was given up when the company was doing bad. Also during this whole time even more temps has been hired & Our Union wants those workers to be turned permanent because some of them have been temporary going on 5 years. The company doesn’t want to turn workers permanent & they don’t want to restore the benefits to what they use to be. They want to take some back actually smh.

So since the Union & the Company couldn’t agree this contract season our Union said we had no choice but to go on strike this time because the company has been taking advantage of the workers loyalty. We now have been on strike for a month. It’s a little wild because the Union was hoping that just threatening to go on strike would be enough to get the company to honor the original agreement years back, but greed runs deep in that company.

So far everyone I’ve talked to are in good spirits I believe we are going to be okay & everything is going to work out in our favor.

Thank you I appreciate the well wishes & encouragement!

Edited by Hollywood E Rock
  • Like 3

13 hours ago, Scary Hair said:

@Hollywood E Rock 

Unfortunately all to frequently the people at the top forget about the hard work of the people who are at the root of there success 🧐🧐😪😪.

Stay strong and i hope it is resolved quickly for all with a positive out come for you ❤❤💋💋.

@Scary Hair

The company I work for are definitely guilty of forgetting the roots of their success & longevity. It truly amazes me how deep the hole of greed goes. It seems as endless as space itself! My girlfriend & I are being positive about the situation. We are using this extra free time to get house chores done & we have been catching up on movies in the theater.

Thank you for the positive wishes & your actions helping with taking care of the baby hedgehog shows that 

giphy.gif

• Like 3

🥤good morning here, good day there... Veum here! 🧛‍♂️ 🤠

Happy Tuesday! 😊

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29bc779d5bbaacd69c18

Well those dastardly deer are trying to come and eat our plants, it’s autumn... I always try to chase them away (without any weapon) and look like Elmer Fudd and the 3 Stooges! 😂

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29b8ca1d2379d463f212

Psychos, I hope you all have a beautiful day! 😘

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f294b18af24cba102aefb

Edited by Veum
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2