ksosk

The Lion King (3D/Blu-ray Steelbook) (First-Press Diamond Edition)

MP Group Buy here

Release date: Sept 2019

Price: TBA 

Limit: 160 copies

Dear Psychos,

By some goodwill, Media Psychos managed to secure some copies of this precious The Lion King (Animated) steelbooks. They are not cheap but I cleared the whole stack of available copies.

@Masterblaster supports and has given me the GO to make something nice to go with these out-of-stock steelbooks!!

I am currently planning and designing something special to go along with every copy sold.

You will hear from me very soon!

This is the edition that we got 😃

134671396_LionKing.jpg.8eaf33c9d54adbc60a1f7e1fa57e3729.jpg

DISC:

Audio - English (DTS HD MA7.1, Cantonese, Mandarin(DD2.0), Thai (DD2.0), Korean (DDEX5.1), Portugese (DDEX5.1)

Subtitle - English, SImplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese

• Like 18
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, Bwatt99 said:

I have never seen this before is this wood? Or looks like? Saying that it a steelbook so cant be??

This is a steelbook released a few years ago. 

In fact, I hunted it down for myself only about 3-4months ago and paid crazy money 😡

If only I knew what I know now ...

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, ksosk said:

@Hollywood E Rock If my vision could be successfully made, it will be the first of its kind slip! Haha. 

Hope I dont regret bragging so early.

I’ve been looking through this site & I’ve seen some of your previous work on your other projects. I’ll say the bragging is very warranted. I’m even more excited now! For those of us who gets a copy we will be pleased I’m sure.

• Like 2

Awards

11 hours ago, Orion said:

Which country this steelbook is from ? It is free region and what language is include ?

The steelbooks are from China.

Region-free.

DISC:

Audio - English (DTS HD MA7.1, Cantonese, Mandarin(DD2.0), Thai (DD2.0), Korean (DDEX5.1), Portugese (DDEX5.1)

Subtitle - English, SImplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Indonesian, Korean, Thai, Malay, Vietnamese

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Basil said:

would look amazing in a leather slip.

@ksosk any rough idea how long from now all done ready to go at all?

basil :)

No leather slip!

They are extremely difficult to make! Haha.

I am trying a new material. Really hope I can succeed and bring something new to our collection shelves.

If the material works, then I can present the beauty shot by early Sept 😃

This is likely a late Sept/early Oct release.

• Like 7

15 hours ago, ksosk said:

MP Group Buy here

Release date: Sept 2019

Price: TBA 

Limit: 160 copies

Dear Psychos,

By some goodwill, Media Psychos managed to secure some copies of this precious The Lion King (Animated) steelbooks. They are not cheap but I cleared the whole stack of available copies.

@Masterblaster supports and has given me the GO to make something nice to go with these out-of-stock steelbooks!!

I am currently planning and designing something special to go along with every copy sold.

You will hear from me very soon!

This is the edition that we got 😃

134671396_LionKing.jpg.8eaf33c9d54adbc60a1f7e1fa57e3729.jpg

DISC:

Holy stop using inappropriate language @ksosk. Amazing job. I am definitely in for this!

• Like 3

Awards

6 hours ago, ksosk said:

The steelbooks are from China.

Region-free.

DISC:

Oh nice this have Vietnamese for me 😃😁

Thanks @ksosk for the info 😊

Awards